Welcome to Gaia! ::

a~ing!

1 100.0% [ 515 ]
Total Votes:[ 515 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 301 302 303 > >> >>> »|

________User Image<~click our radio (freebie!) to listen to some music while you shop!
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_____________|| OPEN | CLOSED | HIATUS ||

______________INTRO:
                  »User Image 안녕하세요, or hello! Welcome to 곰 세마리 GOM SE-MA-RI (The Three Bears), our Korean food stand!
                  We've named our shop after the popular Korean children's song. Never heard of it before?
                  Let Song Hye-Kyo serenade it for you oh-so gracefully! o uo)9

Here we serve some of the most delicious Korean street foods, delicacies and dishes made fresh to order everyday!
                  We'll also run a small cafe storefront and gift shop~ So feel free to relax and have a look around!

Our menu is simple, but they were made with a heck of a lot of heart and Seoul. ;3

CONTENTS:
                  » Intro
                  » Rules / Ordering Info
                  » Limiteds
                  » Food Cart
                  » Cafe 곰
                  » Gifts & More!
                  » Samgyeopsal Station (coming soon!)
                  » About
                  » Links & Customers

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
                  14.08.18 - Hiatus. Please read notice! NEW
                  14.04.22 - New freeb~!
                  14.02.03 - Important Notice!
                  13.11.11 - Pepero Day Limiteds are back + NEW set! Happy 1111~!
                  13.10.11 - 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVENT!!♥ 10/11-12/11 CLOSED!

13.08.28 - It's Shae's birthday! ; u; That means New Limited & Cafe Gom Cookies!
                  13.08.21 - Kimbap has been revamped! Read notice here~
                  13.07.23 - New 딸기우유 (Strawberry Milk) in the beverage section! + tiny notice~
                  13.07.16 - Orders will be rather slow due to my RL commitments~ Apologies for the inconvenience! ^^;
                  13.03.14 - Happy White Day! CAFE GOM IS FINALLY OPEN! <-Click for important notice as well!
                  13.01.01 - New Years Freebie on Pg. 53! HAPPY NEW YEAR!♥
                  12.12.19 - XMAS Limited has been released! Thru 12/19-01/07. 메리 크리스마스~!
                  12.12.02 - We made popular thread in 2 months! Thank you to everyone who's stopped by! ; u;♥
                  12.11.30 - New Menu Items and PopStyle Earrings added to sections!! + Pepero Limiteds are gone~
                  12.11.22 - Happy Thanksgiving! NEW Seasonal Fruits added to Menu!
                  12.11.13 - B1A4 RELEASES "TRIED TO WALK" MV!! (bc it's announcement worthy♥)
                  12.11.05 - PEPERO DAY LIMITEDS NOW AVAILABLE!
                  12.10.19 - Our "welcome" radio has now turned into a freebie!
                  12.10.11 - Debut day! a.k.a. GRAND OPENING!
                  12.10.08 - Setting up shop!

User ImageRULES:
                  » Follow Gaia Online's Terms of Service. You should know better, Gaians. ;3
                  Here's an awesome post on shop etiquette for customers to those who are new to mini shops!

Do not steal, alter, re-sell, heavily reference, or claim my art as your own. DO NOT remove my watermark.
                  Do not use my art outside of Gaia Online.
                  Please don't steal my layout and it's content.
                  Absolutely no bashing/flaming. Respect others.
                  No begging.
                  No quoting the 1st page.
                  Please be literate~
                  Please be patient.
                  Enjoy yourself!

ORDERING PROCESS:
                  Correctly fill out the order form.
                  Post your order in the thread ONLY. Do not PM.
                  Send trade to the shop mule, Appa Gom with the correct amount of gold, with the page number as the trade title.
                  We complete the trade, then we will send your order through PM.
                  SAVE EVERYTHING ON YOUR OWN SERVER. Do not hotlink our images.

ORDER FORM:
                  »

[color=white]___[/color][img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c168/Shaetruddie/Gom Se-Ma-Ri/gaia_gomsemari_order.png[/img]
                  [list][list][size=12][color=#66CCCC][b]Appa Gom, I would like to order~[i]![/i][/b][/color][/size]
                  [color=#999999][size=10][color=#D0A9AA]•[b]Recipient[/b][/color] - (Who to send items to)
                  [color=#D0A9AA]•[b]Order[/b][/color] - (Please specify as clear as possible!)
                  [color=#D0A9AA]•[b]Total[/b][/color] - (Your overall total)
                  [color=#D0A9AA]•[b]Comments?[/b][/color] - (Anything at all)[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=#66CCCC][b]Sending trade to Appa Gom now[i]![/i][/b][/color][/size][/list][/list]

**Tips are always optional! If you would like to, just include that you are tipping and add to total~

____LIMITEDS! None at the moment!User Image
                  ____Looks like we're sold out of our recent limiteds! Check back again for more soon!

_____User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Past Limiteds:
                  _____ ●Quick Total: 14100g●

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

» 떡볶이, Ddeokbokki___500g
                  Our food stand would never be complete without this extremely popular snack.
                  Spicy rice cakes cooked in a seasoned Gochujang sauce! Can you take the heat?

» 양념 치킨, Cup Chicken___500g
                  Our crispy-delicious Korean fried chicken with a sweet and spicy honey sauce, and a ddeokbokki heart skewer, all in a cup to go.
                  How convenient!

» 순대, Soondae___400g
                  Steamed and sliced Korean blood sausage consisting of cellophane noodles, kimchi, rice, sprouts, and scallions.
                  It's a lot tastier than it looks, trust us. You'll thank us later!

» 군만두, Fried Mandu___400g
                  Deep-fried dumplings made with a delicious mixture of seasoned ground pork, beef, and veggies filling.
                  Comes with a red pepper flake and soy dipping sauce.

» 김밥, Kimbap___300g revamped!
                  A great snack roll to-go consisting of steamed white rice seasoned with sesame oil,
                  fish cake, egg, cucumbers, carrots, pickled radish all wrapped in seaweed and sprinkled with sesame seeds.

User Image
                  » 떡꼬치, Ddeokkochi___400g
                  Skewered spicy rice cakes. Kind of like Ddeokbokki on the go~ These are lightly fried and coated with a blend of seasoned red pepper paste.
                  Don't worry about burning your mouth! We like ours a little more on the sweet side.

» 핫도그, Hotdogs___350g each.
                  Choose from: Fish Cake • Double-battered w/ ketchup & Kewpie mayo • French Fry
                  Bet these look familiar! Yes, indeed they do look like any ol' corndog, but have you tried them
                  double-battered and deep fried coated in french fries? Well how about one covered in fish cake? Yeah, thought so.
                  Try these out, they certainly will keep you coming back for more!

» 야채튀김, Yache Twigim/Deep fried vegetables___300g each.
                  Choose from: Mixed Veggies • Goguma (Korean sweet potato)
                  Try these fried goodies! If you like Tempura, then you'll love these just as much! Simple, but packs a flavorful punch.

» 오뎅, Odeng___250g
                  Fish cake folded and skewered, then cooked into a homemade broth.
                  Be sure to grab a free cup of Odeng Mul (broth) along with your meal! It surely hits the spot!

» 회오리감자, Tornado Potato___400g
                  Spiraled whole potato, deep fried on a stick.
                  Originated in South Korea, this filling snack speaks for itself! Try one today!

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image
                  » 송편, Songpyeon___300g
                  Traditional half-moon shaped glutenous rice cakes carefully made and filled with a roasted sesame seed
                  and mung bean filling steamed in a bed of pine needles for flavor.

» 호떡, Hoddeok___350g
                  Sweet pancakes with a caramelized brown sugar filling. Mmm. Get them hot and fresh!
                  Perfect for the upcoming Winter season~ Get our 3-for-1 special!

» 붕어빵, Bungeoppang___350g
                  Our Appa Gom's own recipe, he takes pride in perfecting this pastry!
                  Batter filled with red bean paste and cooked in an carp-shaped iron mold, they come out beautifully toasted on the outside
                  and soft in the inside. Who can resist this warm snack? This is truly one of our best sellers!

» 계란빵, Gyeranbbang___350g
                  Warm and fluffy golden brown pillows with slightly crisp edges and a whole egg baked inside.
                  Makes a great and quick morning snack!

User Image

User Image User Image
                  » 짜장면, Jjajangmyeon___400g
                  Wheat noodles, slathered in a thick black soybean sauce, topped with veggies.
                  A very, very popular dish in Korea! Yum.

» 김치 찌개, Kimchi Stew/Kimchi Jjigae___400g
                  Our favorite stew made with fermented kimchi, green onions, pork and silken tofu.
                  Hot and delicious. Try our recipe today!

User Image

User Image User Image
                  » 아이스크림, Ice Cream Bars___300g each.
                  Choose from: Watermelon Bar • Melona
                  Let's cool off with these sweet treats! We have our special big size watermelon bar
                  and the ever refreshing Melona melon flavored ice-pop!

» 팥빙수, Patbingsu___400g
                  As the warm weather says goodbye, and the winter air is slowly creeping up on us
                  ...doesn't mean you should miss out on the Bingsu just yet. Try our special GOMbingsu Delight!
                  Vanilla soft-serve, red beans, shave-ice and condensed milk, with kiwis, strawberries, and mochi!
                  Also topped with our bear shaped choco bites! Be sure to share it with someone!

User Image
                  User Image User ImageUser Image
                  » 빼빼로, Pepero___150g each.
                  Choose from: Bday • Red Velvet • Matcha • Double Choco
                  Our homemade Pepero biscuit sticks hand-dipped twice and drizzled with yummy new flavors! Get some for yourself and a friend or two~

» 뽑기, Bbopki___200g each.
                  Choose from: Bear • Heart • Star
                  This traditional Korean candy is made of caramelized sugar, and a pinch of baking soda.
                  It is then molded into a flat disk and decorated with a stamp! Can you manage to eat around the shape without breaking it?
                  It's seriously a challenge! Take your pick~

» 딸기 사탕, Candied Strawberry Skewer___300g
                  Fresh chilled strawberries with a thin and crunchy candied shell. Handmade to order!

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                  » Mini quenchers___300g each.
                  Choose from: Banana Milk • Strawberry Milk • Yogurt Drink
                  Don't forget to have some chilled Milk and Yogurt drinks to wash everything down!

» 밀키스, Milkis___300g
                  A light and creamy carbonated soft drink.

» Pouch Lemonades___300g
                  Choose from: Lemonade • Pink Lemonade
                  Sweet and tart! Freshly squeezed and chilled refreshments~

User Image

» Seasonal Fruits___350g single.___700g per box. (box comes with 3, Persimmons in 4)
                  Choose from: Korean Pears • Crab Apples • Persimmons
                  The newest addition and a healthy alternative to our menu, Seasonal Fruits! When the season changes, so will our freshest fruits, so get them while they're available!
                  This season we have picked, cleaned, and carefully packed our sweetest fruits from our very own fruit fields.
                  Please enjoy our crisp and refreshing Korean pears, deliciously plump Crab apples, and our candy sweet Persimmons!

_____ ● Quick Total: 7900g ● Please CLICK HERE to get a "feel" of the cafe ambiance while you shop! ^^

User Image

» Honey Delivery Breads___350g each
                  Choose from: Rum Raisin bread • Twisted Pizza Bun • Custard Puffs • Croissant w/ Black Sesame Seeds • Cream Cheese & Chives bun • Honey-Almond glazed bun
                  Baked fresh every morning, we introduce Gom Se-ma-ri's very own bakery brand, Honey Delivery!
                  From sweet to savory, all our delicious breads are 100% baked with top quality ingredients and are lightly brushed with our signature honey glaze.

» Cookies___300g each
                  Choose from:
                  Mud Bear • For the ultimate chocoholic! Indulge in this chewy triple chocolate cookie with dark and creamy milk chocolate chunks.
                  Iced Thumbprint Drop • Butter cookies 'thumbprinted' with a 'drop' of our homemade strawberry-rhubarb jam and finished with a thin drizzle of icing~
                  Madeleines • Dubbed the 'sexy cookie' by the lovely pâtissier Kim Sam-soon, enjoy these delicious little buttery sponge cakes available in plain & dipped!

» Gourmet Desserts___700g Deluxe Waffles___400g Chocopie
                  Choose from: Deluxe Waffle #1 • Deluxe Waffle #2 • Chocopie
                  Try our specialty gourmet desserts! Our stuffed deluxe waffles are packed with all the needs of a sweet tooth. Perfect to share on a date! x3
                  Also try our take on everyone's favorite Chocopie! Homemade and hand-dipped in chocolate~

User Image

» Frosty Blends___400g each
                  Choose from:
                  Goguma Latte(sweet potato) • Smooth and creamy latte perfectly blended with Korean sweet potatoes, topped with a dollop of our own homemade whipped cream!
                  Velvet Mocha Chip • Like it's name, a velvety blend of dark chocolate and coffee, topped with semi-sweet chocolate shavings and our own homemade whipped cream.
                  Snowy Matcha • A frosty matcha and french vanilla blend, topped with our own homemade whipped cream and sprinkled with finely milled matcha powder.

» Iced Drinks___400g each
                  Choose from:
                  Blue Cream Soda • A fun carbonated drink popular with children and teens!
                  Green Tea • Classic, simple, refreshing, and lightly sweetened iced mint green tea.
                  오미자차, Iced Omijacha • A lovely Korean herbal tea made from the five flavor berry.
                  수정과, Iced Sujeonggwa • A traditional Korean beverage made with a delicious blend of cinnamon and ginger.

_____ ●Quick Total: 4250g●

User Image

» PopStyle Earrings___250g each.
                  Choose from: It's Electric • Stud Star • Leather On • Galactic • Skullism • Hyunwoo & Eunsol • Heartbeats • Lovely Day • Swag
                  Introducing Gom Se-ma-ri's very own line, PopStyle carries fun, colorful, and unique unisex accessories inspired by those worn by your favorite Kpop Idols!

User Image

User Image
                  » 예뻐/Yeppeo Sets___1000g each.
                  Choose from: Set #1 • Set #2 (actual sets slightly larger than samples)
                  Our special 예뻐/Yeppeo Sets (or Pretty Sets) are filled with various cute things wrapped in clear
                  cellophane and tied with a beautiful bow! Perfect as gifts & care-packages for you or a friend!

Set #1, contains cute goodies consisting of milky lollies, a Gom Se-Ma-Ri pencil, "안녕하세요" silicone wristband,
                  spiral notebook w/ heart charm, and everybody's favorite silly oppa Kpop socks!

Set #2, contains a Gom Se-Ma-Ri plush bear, a pretty ceramic Gom Se-Ma-Ril mug filled with our special Espresso Pepero only available in this Yeppo Set,
                  fruit lollies, and a strawberry scented pinky bear cellphone case!

삼겹살 Station: (coming soon!)
                  »

If only we can get these grills to work...
                  *bows in apology* We will open whenwefigureouthowtoworkthesegrills soon!

yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_bacon

User Image
Thank you for visiting!
We hope to see you again soon! ^^

Quote:

Disclaimer:
We are not responsible for any cravings or grumbling tummies as a result of seeing these images.
If you drool all over our floor, we expect you to clean it up.

emotion_awesome
Words only a Gom Se-Mari customer would understand. ;3
Thanks to peekchu for this!

Reoca
Every time B1A4 releases something new, I'm reminded of this shop. = w= <3

Enough said. x3

User Image
                  About our shop! // EST. Oct. 11, 2012
                  » After a long hiatus, I am back on Gaia~ figured this shop would help me keep my interest and give me something to
                  do when I have spare time! The idea of this shop sort of revolves around my love for Korean food, Kpop, and
                  Korean culture as a whole. Thought it would be nice to introduce some Korean themed goodies to the Mini-Shop community!
                  The concept of my shop is inspired by Korea's fascinating street food vending and their incredible cafe culture.
                  The theme is inspired by none other than CNU of B1A4 whose nickname is 곰 (Gom), or 'Bear'.
                  He is also my Kpop bias so I thought it would be cute to incorporate the guy~

This isn't my first shop as I've owned artshops on Gaia years ago, but this is my first mini-shop selling premades.
                  I've always loved Mini-Shops and I consider this my Gaian home, so I figured Why not make it legit and officially be a part of it!
                  I'm also using this shop to freshen up on my art skills. Depending on how inspired I am (and how much free time I have),
                  the shop will either get a massive update or a completely dry spell from time to time. Lol so bear with me!

Also please feel free to hang around and chat about Kpop and of the like! I encourage it!
                  Thanks for dropping by! And please enjoy my shop! I had fun making all the goodies, so hopefully you all like them as much as I do. ^ u^

Owner, artist, and creator of Gom Se-Ma-Ri, Shaetruddie
                  **all art and thread graphics were made by me.

Link In!
                  » Feel free to link us! We'll link you back~ (but please have us linked in your thread first, thanks!)
                  Just let us know and post a reply in our thread!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/gom-se-ma-ri-open/t.82736469/][IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c168/Shaetruddie/Gom Se-Ma-Ri/gaia_gomsemari_button.png[/IMG][/url]

Links Out!
                  » Visit these awesome places! (We only accept 88x31 and 200x40 banners.)

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
                  User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
                  User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
                  User Image

Our Wonderful Customers!
                  * = tipped | Bold = ordered an entire section or more | ♥ = returning customer
                  If you've changed your name, please let us know~

-- Tayasu Sango*♥ -- Okoucchan* -- Sachie Whitby*♥ -- Lady Nabiki* -- invalid korean*♥
                  -- Nyumonster*♥ -- Champeine*♥ -- Avellini*♥ -- sir cinnamon♥
                  -- Evergreen Willow*♥ -- CielCiel*♥ -- Custard Bun*♥ -- Primadonna Kitty -- Happy - - Dream x*♥ -- strawbunnie♥ -- Ella4fun* -- xPiikachuu x3* -- BlueyNova*♥
                  -- Paper Mache Dollfie*♥ -- DNxangel*♥ -- ririmu*♥ -- Bella4diamond -- [Hyde]* -- Nerosity* -- thyPOPE*♥ -- desu-ish -- DenDemi* -- SeoulObsession
                  -- Fonyl* -- Chemille*♥ -- x - S h i k y o* -- Kiwi Hatake♥ -- shyanimegrl*♥ -- Yuri2476 -- aznprideanime*♥ -- s o b i e r u * -- khkid*♥ -- Chisari*
                  -- Beautifully Done* -- JunJae* -- Mini Minzu -- Naeyru -- Princess Kuchiki*♥ -- Reoca*♥ -- itsxlill*♥ -- Sora Kosuke*♥ -- HeIIraiser -- Susomi*♥
                  -- BabyDucklingLove*♥ -- Sugar Teacup*♥ -- Kalu Oppar* -- Evelin333*♥ -- Loquacious Lemonade -- Arpakasso Princess -- Happy Nutella*♥ -- Nikkiquin*♥
                  -- 4L3R7 -- ll Jennifer ll* -- NaomiNaomi* -- kai_tora -- aura lowe -- BunilIa*♥ -- Shinnpu -- crepuscules -- Satisfied Gorilla - x -- Friday_Dora*♥
                  -- Viral_Catastrophe*♥ -- Polycythemia Vera* -- Serethielle♥ -- Legal Rehab* -- c r e p u s c u l a r s* -- haruhaneko -- Skm Imperatoriene*♥ -- Sanduckie*
                  -- Oeuf♥ -- amazing jelly* -- leo-amy♥ -- la amoureux -- Lady Gag Me*♥ -- Serafeen* -- waterangel1432*♥ -- hoyar* -- Little IU*♥ -- Heart_Monkey*
                  -- ChobitsLover* -- Dancing In Lunar Rays*♥ -- Sugaruni*♥ -- artificial end*♥ -- Tenko72 -- xSaKura-kyandiiX -- creamypeachies -- peekchu*♥ -- GigiMuffins*
                  -- Crackland* -- iStoleYurVamps -- l u m i n o u s c i t y♥ -- meonji -- -x-ForeverSHINee-x- -- dieba*♥ -- awesomeKYT* -- Hello Taemii*♥ -- Piggyback-Chan*♥
                  -- KuroKageHane* -- Binary Peaches -- Exotic Kitty*♥ -- pirate_blue -- kkairui* -- vicious l venom -- Asian Amulet -- Edward Langley -- iFern* -- deboner*
                  -- KawaiiNekoPandah -- STRAWBERRY__YURI* -- Asian Boner*♥ -- kawaii tylov -- Mimuwari -- asparagusApparatus -- Menou Rontu -- Garuzero -- kimchi tea*
                  -- Erraticpants* -- SHappy593* -- onyx2047*♥ -- - choco cosmos - -- c r o i s*♥ -- Hotau♥ -- clourie* -- Bewitched Mermaid* -- 3 freakin musketeers*♥ -- Mynolis
                  -- Dicano♥ -- Right-Winged Hellion -- SPYAIR -- Mynolis -- Chupri* -- IsabelAngell* -- kurusus* -- T N Honey -- plushiesexual*♥ -- Angelic Euphoria*
                  -- chenali* -- xPockii-Chan*♥ -- Kokororu*♥ -- Axelluther -- GOcharmander* -- Il Corvo di Verona -- Koobeh -- caustic 0_0* -- chickhun* -- m o c h a - a m o u r*
                  -- kasukie35 -- GlueChan -- Kohaii -- lmaginary Schwarzweiss -- Coffee Consumption -- drama50 -- Shadow_B2uty -- PastelDeer♥ -- Sei Tsukiko*♥ -- vampire2711*
                  -- The Sugarplum Thief Anon* -- freaksrus* -- Etholia -- l Vermillion l -- Milk2 -- Hot Eevee* -- Delicate Wish -- Houkito* -- Crystal Siren* -- Poruuu*
                  -- Vintage Ink -- danbii*♥ -- Croquettez* -- t a p e* -- kuroipearl* -- imsongee -- Nikias Kicxette* -- DeniedHero* -- midn1ght_starz* -- twisted waffle czar
                  -- BQ4U/fat spatulas/cutie iams -- 0h potato* -- Daintique* -- Cassandra Voorhees* -- Zany Liquori -- Eristics* -- propertyofpanda -- KWiSSHiiE* -- Lagorama*
                  -- rabokki* -- jiasuu* -- Princess Neeners* -- This is Thalia -- porcelain-melodies* -- shiny ponkan*

Welcome to GomSeMari's 1st Year Anniversary Event!

User Image

[This Event is now CLOSED! Thanks to those who participated!]

User Image
Let's toast to that! Soju on the house! *Save into your own server

1st Year Anniversary Norebang BUMP Event!
We cannot believe that it has been ONE YEAR since we've opened shop!
What better way to celebrate than to have the ultimate NOREBANG party with prizes galore!
Norebang is basically 'Karaoke' in Korea and literally translates to "Sing Room".
Prove your fandom pride and challenge everybody to Kpop 노래방 (Norebang) and receive your own fandom lightstick!
Get ready to sing your hearts out!

Have fun guys! Thank you for always supporting my little shop~ I will continue my best to keep it running! You are all 짱!!♥

CLOSED!
Event Duration: 10/11/13 - 12/11/13

Blackjack - Shawol - Baby - VIP - SONE - Bana - B2uty
*all lightsticks are animated (will light-up/blink) and will be in FULL color.

TO PLAY:

1. Insert 25g into the magical coin slot (tip this post!)
2. Select the Kpop song you would like to sing according to which lightstick prize you'd like.

Songlist: (left-right)
2NE1 - I Am The Best
SHINee - Lucifer
B.A.P - No Mercy
BIG BANG - Fantastic Baby
SNSD/Girls' Generation - Tell Me Your Wish
B1A4 - What's Happening?
B2ST - Shock

To "Sing":
- Bump the same number of lines of the corresponding song of the lightstick you have chosen.
- Please number your bumps.
- Generate a Random Number between 1 & 10 for each bump.
3. When you're done, add up all your random generated numbers for your Norebang singing score!
4. After you post your final bump, fill in the form below to receive your prize!

[color=white]___[/color][img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c168/Shaetruddie/Gom Se-Ma-Ri/norebang_form1_zpsf41de233.png[/img]
[list][list][size=12][color=#66CCCC][b]Appa Gom, I would like to receive my prize~[i]![/i][/b][/color][/size]

[color=#999999][size=10][color=deeppink]•[b]Song[/b][/color] - (the song you have chosen to sing)
[color=deeppink]•[b]Norebang Score[/b][/color] - (Your overall score)[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=#66CCCC][b]Thank you for celebrating our 1st year anniversary with us[i]![/i][/b][/color][/size][/list][/list]

Important!
- For those who want multiple lightsticks; To avoid potentially spamming the thread, you may only play for two different lightsticks per week.
- Just like the rest of my items, these are to be used ONLY on Gaia Online. DO NOT post anywhere else. No exceptions!
Otherwise, I'll have no choice but to go Liam Neeson on you.
- I will release other fandom lightsticks and other fandom items for future events.

SCORES!
(Scoring is just for fun! Norebang isn't complete w/o scores! Top 3 gets bragging rights. Hehe.)

- 3 freakin musketeers / 123 / 121 / 155 / 137 / 194 / 140 / 214
- dieba / 136 / 149 / 212
- Mini Minzu / 123 / 200

- ririmu / 135 / 91 / 152 / 165 / 142 / 158 / 197
- Tayasu Sango / 115 / 156 / 212 / 158 / 127 / 134 / 188
- waterangel1432 / 197 / 202 / 156 / 143 / 153 / 95 / 182
- Hidden In Seoul / 182
- CielCiel / 142 / 134 / 173 / 181
- Sachie Whitby / 169 / 180 / 151 / 130 / 118 / 119 / 174
- -x-InfiniteHime-x- / 173
- Kishimura / 173
- O-Cherushii-O / 170 / 172