Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gaian

☆ KIKI'S KITTY SQUAD! ☆
/|____/)
(=・ ω ・=)

Quote:
« S T A T U S » HIATUS, DO NOT ORDER. DO NOT REQUEST TO BE AFFILIATES.

I've decided to close this shop for now. I've always had cycles where I would lose interest in Gaia and come back months/years later. I also have other priorities, such as paying bills and real life stuff. I have filled all orders to date (October 9th, 2012 @ 11:21 AM Eastern Time).

If you like my art, feel free to check out my DeviantART gallery; however, please do not bring up any Gaia-related topics/inquiries there, as I don't feel like talking about Gaia. This has been a bit of an issue, so I just want to say: I do not take unsolicited art requests. I don't like it when people hint for me to draw them something, or when someone pretends to be friends just to get free art.

I have decided not to transfer ownership of this shop to anyone else at this point; please don't ask if you can own it.

Thank you all for your support of KKS.

Hey guys, I'm starting to lose interest in Gaia again and will probably go on hiatus soon. I've graduated from college and have a lot of other responsibilities, and well...Gaia can't pay bills and put food on the table. I hope you guys understand this. If you guys have any suggestions on how the shop should be handled once I leave, please post let me know! I'm thinking of turning it into a freebie shop or auctioning it off. I probably won't make new art for this shop once I leave 'cause of other priorities and interests.

« W E L C O M E »
I've been on and off Gaia for many years, and have made countless numbers of minishops. My last two were artificial.flavor and Driftwood; I wonder if you've seen them before? Stupidly, a few years ago, I let someone borrow my coco kitty plushie...they ran off with it, sold it, and completely stopped talking to me. Now I wanna earn it back! EDIT: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! An anon generously gifted their coco kitty plushie to me! <3

« R U L E S »
No stealing, editing, or reselling art. Also, please don't post my art outside of GaiaOnline.
Don't advertise. Be nice to others!
Please read the rules and how to order section carefully!
Sorry, no semi-customs! @w@ I don't have time.
Where it says "Prove that you have read the rules", please type a random color and a random fruit. (ex. blue kiwi)
Save the art to your own server just in case.

« H O W - TO - O R D E R »
Fill out the appropriate forms and double check everything. Post it in this thread.
Send your trade and label it with "KKS" and your page number.
I'll send you your stuff via PM. Confirm the trade.
If you change your order, edit your post and put a strike through the old order, and post your new one underneath.

« F R E E B I E S »
Please let me know which ones you take! <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Gaian

CLOSED. DO NOT ORDER.

« G A I A - K I T T I E S »
300g each / 1200g set (Kiki, Coco, Bubu, Ruru)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

« D I E D R I C H »
600g each / 1200g set (Blinking, Cone of SHAME)

User ImageUser Image

« O R D E R - F O R M »
Premades are sold as is...sorry, I don't have time to make little edits for everyone.
[color=#FFAACC][size=20]« I WANNA KITTY! »[/size][/color][size=14][color=#AAAAAA]
☆ Username: (put username here)
☆ Recipient: (who is it for?)
☆ Gaia Kitties: (list here...if you want the whole set, put "all")
☆ Diedrich: (list here...if you want the whole set, put "all")
☆ Prove that you have read the rules: (you read them, right?)
☆ TOTAL: (add up the total)

Now I'll just send a [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php?mode=trade&uid=984643&_gaia_t_=728]trade[/url] to shiny-wolfy and title it "KKS" with my page number!
[/size][/color]
[/spoiler/

Invisible Gaian

CLOSED, DO NOT ORDER.
« C U S T O M S ? »
Hmm. I'm not sure yet. I think they'll be around 5-10k per cat, depending on complexity. NO ANIMATIONS.
You'll get unique lineart.
I'll draw simple patterns and accessories (ex. scarf, mini-wings, etc.).
I won't draw hair (tufts you see on animals are ok, but not human-like hair), anthros, or clothes (shirts, pants, etc.).

SLOTS (CLOSED):
CLOSED.

« C U S T O M - F O R M »

[color=#FFAACC][size=20]« CUSTOM KITTY? »[/size][/color][size=14][color=#AAAAAA]
☆ Username: (put username here)
☆ Recipient: (who is it for?)
☆ Prove that you have read the rules: (you read them, right?)
☆ Offer: (gold only, for now)
☆ What are you planning on getting?:

Don't send a trade yet...let shinywolfy discuss it with you and approve it first!
[/size][/color]

« E X A M P L E S »
Please don't steal...they belong to their respective owners.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Gaian

« C U S T O M E R S »
Nice and tidy on GoogleDocs...

« B A N N E R S »

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.82129627/?_gaia_t_=3936][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/34efiao.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.82129627/?_gaia_t_=3936][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2564w8m.png[/IMG][/url]

« A F F I L I A T E S »
NO LONGER ACCEPTING AFFILIATES BECAUSE SHOP IS CLOSED.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Invisible Gaian

Invisible Gaian

Invisible Gaian

Invisible Gaian

Invisible Gaian

Invisible Gaian

Invisible Gaian

Invisible Gaian

Invisible Gaian

Invisible Gaian