Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nights Shade Mule
Marix V
Nights Shade Mule

the one in my sigggy nights shade
I noticed after I asked. xD Looks cool!
hehei figured you would thanks im working on a simple site for them too, and i just gotta add my familiars i have some items coming in a week and then accessories in june and clothing.
That's cool I'm probably going to focus more on this shop rather than my hatching magic shop.

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Battle: KO 200
Marix V
Nights Shade Mule
Marix V
Nights Shade Mule

the one in my sigggy nights shade
I noticed after I asked. xD Looks cool!
hehei figured you would thanks im working on a simple site for them too, and i just gotta add my familiars i have some items coming in a week and then accessories in june and clothing.
That's cool I'm probably going to focus more on this shop rather than my hatching magic shop.
i can help run your other shop if you like i obviously cant do the art but i can keep it alive and help organize oreders.
Nights Shade Mule
i can help run your other shop if you like i obviously cant do the art but i can keep it alive and help organize oreders.
The only reason I'm not going to do much is because I don't see it going very far. I have a lot drawn up for it, but it's magic related and I doubt many people will follow it. xD My coloring isn't the greatest.

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Marix V
Nights Shade Mule
The only reason I'm not going to do much is because I don't see it going very far. I have a lot drawn up for it, but it's magic related and I doubt many people will follow it. xD My coloring isn't the greatest.
oh now you tempt me i wish i had the gold i would buy the stuff off of you if you were to sell it. i can use it in my shop xD
Nights Shade Mule
Marix V
Nights Shade Mule
oh now you tempt me i wish i had the gold i would buy the stuff off of you if you were to sell it. i can use it in my shop xD

o.O? Tempt to buy my PSD file?

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Marix V
Nights Shade Mule
Marix V
Nights Shade Mule

o.O? Tempt to buy my PSD file?

mhmh i would if i had the gold hun. all i have extra though is 50k right now. xD
Nights Shade Mule

mhmh i would if i had the gold hun. all i have extra though is 50k right now. xD
I have almost all of the stuff still on paper. Anything that's made in the PSD file except for the slivers is already out in the shop.

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Marix V
Nights Shade Mule

I have almost all of the stuff still on paper. Anything that's made in the PSD file except for the slivers is already out in the shop.

hmmm so for those psdins in the shop are they templated im talking about the magic shop i might be confusing myself lol and if you were to sell them what would you like? and id be willing to buy the ones on paper if you would be willing to make them into psd i loves that shop
Nights Shade Mule
Marix V
Nights Shade Mule

hmmm so for those psdins in the shop are they templated im talking about the magic shop i might be confusing myself lol and if you were to sell them what would you like? and id be willing to buy the ones on paper if you would be willing to make them into psd i loves that shop
There is a template I drew up for the plain outline and then reprinted it and drew over on paper to make new myrs in the same pose.

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Marix V
Nights Shade Mule
Marix V
Nights Shade Mule

There is a template I drew up for the plain outline and then reprinted it and drew over on paper to make new myrs in the same pose.

im taking this to a pm hehehe
Nights Shade Mule

Alright. lol

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Marix V
Nights Shade Mule