Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loveyy Lemon
Marix V

Lol. Nothing much. Just been getting ready for school and such. You?
Re-opened my plushie shop and helping my fiance open her shop and taking care of my baby girl.
Marix V

What do you guys look like as a family? I wanna see. D:
And sweet. I'll have to go look for your plushie shop. (:
Loveyy Lemon
Marix V

What do you guys look like as a family? I wanna see. D:
And sweet. I'll have to go look for your plushie shop. (:
The link is in the middle of my sig. I'll send you a pic.
Marix V

Ok! Can't wait. c:
So....definitely ordered from your plushie shop.... XD
Loveyy Lemon
Marix V

Ok! Can't wait. c:
I see that, good thing I was working in there. xD
Marix V
Loveyy Lemon
Marix V

Ok! Can't wait. c:

I'm such a difficult friend. XD I want stuff that isn't even on the able-to-order sheet! Mwhahaha. lmao
Loveyy Lemon
Marix V
Loveyy Lemon
Marix V

Ok! Can't wait. c:

I'm such a difficult friend. XD I want stuff that isn't even on the able-to-order sheet! Mwhahaha. lmao
I saw pumpkin roll body. Good thing I can do it and add it after I'll take it as a *Rated E* Item. xD
Marix V

Darnnnnnn, I wanted to be special and be the only one with the pumpkin roll body. XD
Loveyy Lemon
Marix V

Darnnnnnn, I wanted to be special and be the only one with the pumpkin roll body. XD
Well it was on my list of things to do, but not sure if I put it up in my journal.
Marix V

Oh, I didn't see that. XD But does that mean I'm paying the 20k for the body because it is kinda/sorta custom? So tired and confused at that. XD
And ohh, I'll pay the 1k fee to be a premium member. c: If I can.
Also, wtf! They can have a pipe? Can I add to my order now.... XD I want ze pipe!
Loveyy Lemon
Marix V

Oh, I didn't see that. XD But does that mean I'm paying the 20k for the body because it is kinda/sorta custom? So tired and confused at that. XD
And ohh, I'll pay the 1k fee to be a premium member. c: If I can.
Also, wtf! They can have a pipe? Can I add to my order now.... XD I want ze pipe!
You don't have to pay 20K for it, unless you really want it just for you. Also you can change the order just finished the pumpkin roll color. :]
Marix V

If I want it just for me, does that mean no one else can have the pumpkin roll body? c;<
Loveyy Lemon
Marix V

If I want it just for me, does that mean no one else can have the pumpkin roll body? c;<
Yep, and it goes under a new spot I'll have to create that says *Created items that cannot be made again*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff