• Temple Takeover 200
  • Battle: KO 200
Marix V
Nights Shade Wolves
Marix V
xXUnholyRaptureXx
Came out Greatly =D thanks =D
You're welcome. :]

hhehe ok i sent out some requests for colorists hehehe hows my special order going?
it's going. Lol didn't work on any of that stuff yesterday.
i was sick at 4 am and still now
Nights Shade Wolves
Geeze what's wrong?
Got everything fixed for the update. :]

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Battle: KO 200
Marix V
Nights Shade Wolves
Geeze what's wrong?

so i went to bed at 3 am wokeup at 4 am the day before yesterday and i was feeling like i was going to puke so bad i didnt want to move i finally got myself down the stairs and into the shower and i took one only hot water because i was freezing too and the water here gets pretty hot. but i was still freezing finally laid in bed until i was comfy annd could fall back asleep i woke up like a total of 2 hrs through out the whole day. wokeup at 8pm . those two hrs i was awake my head was all wonky and still is abit but when i wokeup at 8 tonight i was over heated and sweating.
Nights Shade Wolves

so i went to bed at 3 am wokeup at 4 am the day before yesterday and i was feeling like i was going to puke so bad i didnt want to move i finally got myself down the stairs and into the shower and i took one only hot water because i was freezing too and the water here gets pretty hot. but i was still freezing finally laid in bed until i was comfy annd could fall back asleep i woke up like a total of 2 hrs through out the whole day. wokeup at 8pm . those two hrs i was awake my head was all wonky and still is abit but when i wokeup at 8 tonight i was over heated and sweating.
Sounds like a pretty nasty bug.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces