Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello there, and welcome to my custom Pixel Doll Shop!

I bet you guessed I'll be selling Pixel Dolls here, right? Kudos to you. <3

The reason for this thread is that I enjoy pixeling, and I've always wanted to have a Pixel Shop of my own. <3 I'm also looking to increase my funds, so then I'd be able to complete my dream avatars.

Thank you for visiting, and I hope you stay!

I don't think I'll be able to complete the orders because I'm really sick. I'm in the hospital right now. D:

User Image
Introduction // Announcements // About Me // Rules // Samples&Bases // Prices // Order Forms // Slots // Contests // Past Customers // Black&White List // Links In&Out
User Image

12/16/09: Thread is under construction! Finally stopped procrastinating. <3
            12/16/09, 7:37 P.M. The shop is finally open! ;D
            12/23/09: All the normal slots are closed. Only Brible slots are open.
            12/24/09: Currently full! Do not order, please!
            12/31/09: Only the bribe slots are open.
            1/1/10: Normal slots are open again. <3 Happy new year to everybody!
            1/9/10: Shop is full. x_x

User Image
Introduction // Announcements // About Me // Rules // Samples&Bases // Prices // Order Forms // Slots // Contests // Past Customers // Black&White List // Links In&Out
User Image

User Image

Nickname: Scarlet

Likes: Cats, Apple pie, Sweets and Candy of all kinds, Tea, Music, Rainy Days, Anime&Manga.

Dislikes: Snobs, Meanies, Animal Cruelty, Being yelled at, Sour things.

Hobbies: Stalking people, Reading, Martial Arts, Playing with my Cat Itachi. <3

Questing: All Cat items. <3 For more info go here.

User Image
User Image

Follow the Gaia T.O.S.

Respect everyone in the thread, and keep your cussing to a minimum.

Do not advertise, spam, troll, or quote the first page in this thread.

Do not claim my dolls as your own, or edit them without permission.

Do not steal anything from this shop, including the layout or graphics. You'll be reported and banned from the thread.

I have the right to decline any orders.

Please read everything in the first page, and post all your orders and questions in the thread. Do not PM me.

Do not cancel the trade without telling me first.

I'll be dolling Avatars and OC's. If you want a doll of your OC, it must have a reference picture, or a really detailed description. Also, no overly complex OC's, please.

I won't do cluttered or ugly avatars. :/

You can only order up to three dolls per post.

F.A.Q.

o1. How long do you take to complete an order?
            A: Hmm, about two or three days, or a week. It depends if I'm busy or not. Patience is the key. <3

o2. Whose bases do you use to make your dolls?
            A: Hoshi base (c) wish04
            Kazoo base (c) ~saporion
            Sumimi base (c) KawaiiHannah
            Dandylily base (c) KawaiiHannah

o3. What programs do you use?
            A: MS Paint and The GIMP.

o4. Can I bribe you?
            A: Of course. The highest the amount or item will get you a slot for sure. <3 Unless I'm too busy, then I might want to talk it with you.

- Make sure your order is accepted before leaving the thread.
            - I won't reserve slots for people. First come, first serve, babe.
            - Please fill the order form correctly, or else I'll be forced to decline your order. :/
            - You have 24 hours to send the trade after I've accepted your order, if you don't, I'll give your slot to someone else.

*Since I'm not perfect, there are some things I will and won't be able to pixel.

Will do:
            OC's [Not too complex, please. -___-]
            Cat ears&tails

Won't do:
            Ugly&Cluttered avatars
            Certain animals
            Elemental Wings
            Wild Things
            Furries/Full anthro.

I'll tell you if I'm not able to pixel something of your avatar/OC.

User Image
User Image

Kazoo Base:

Credit: ~saporion on Deviantart.com. I personally asked her for permission here on Gaia.

Available Expressions:

User Image

Skin Tone:

User Image
            *Note: If your avatar/OC has a skin color other than those, then this does not apply to you. Instead, specify in your order form.

Available Animations:

User Image Blinking.

Examples on this base: Here and Here.

Hoshi Base:

Credit: wish04 on Deviantart.com.

Available Expressions:

User Image

Available Poses:

User Image

Available Animations:

User Image Blinking.

User Image Winking.

Dandylily Base:

Credit: "I found these doll bases on a website called Precious Pixels KH ( http://www.kawaiihannah.com ) and give full credit to the artist, 'Hannah Malcolm' ( kawaiihannah@gmail.com ) who gave me permission to use them on 12/16/2009 by the rules page on her website."

Available Expressions:

User Image

Available Poses:

User Image

Available Animations:

User Image Blinking

User Image Winking

Examples on this base: Here.

Sumimi Base:

BRIBE ONLY!

Credit: "I found these doll bases on a website called Precious Pixels KH ( http://www.kawaiihannah.com ) and give full credit to the artist, 'Hannah Malcolm' ( kawaiihannah@gmail.com ) who gave me permission to use them on 12/16/2009 by the rules page on her website."

Available Expressions:

User Image

Available Poses:

User Image

Available Animations:

User Image Blinking

Extra:

You can add a text bubble to your doll, if you want.

Example: Like this. Or it can be animated too, like this.

Couple:

Style 1: User Image

Style 2: User Image
            Excuse the crappy cloud. xD Yours will of course be better. <3

*Note: These apply for any base, not only Sumimi. <3

User Image
User Image

Kazoo Base: 10k
            Animation (Blinking, Winking): +5oo g
            Couple: +5k
            Text Bubble: +5oo g
            Animated Text Bubble: +8oo g
            Original Character: +2k

Hoshi Base: 20k
            Couple: +6k
            Original Character: +3k

Dandylily Base: 8k
            Couple: +3k
            Original Character: +1k

Sumimi Base: BRIBE ONLY.
            You must offer +40k.
            100k or more: 2 separated dolls, or a couple. (Including Animations and Text Bubbles)
            300k or more: 3/4 Dolls. (Including Animations and Text Bubbles)

*Note: Remember the prices double when it's a couple!
            For example, if you want both dolls to have animated text bubbles, instead of 8oog it would be 1.6k or 16oog.

Bribing:

You can offer:
            - Monthly Collectibles
            - Evolving Items (Any Generation if fine.)
            - Cash Items
            - Art Trades
            - Bribes should be over 30k for the Sumimi Base, 20k for any of the other bases.
            - You can bribe me for any base, not only Sumimi. <3

Currently Questing:

Evolving Items:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
            *Note: Any Generation is fine. <3

Other Items:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Special:
            User Image User Image

Gimme any of those and you get 10 or more dolls, plus an automatic slot without waiting for me to accept your order.

User Image
User Image

How To Order:

Check if there are any slots available, first of all.
            Fill your order form and post it in the thread.
            Send trade with the correct amount of gold/items, and the page number, before I add you to the list.
            Wait patiently for your doll. <3
            When I'm done, I'll accept the trade and send you a PM notifying that you can pick up your doll/s in the thread.
            When you receive your doll, save it to your own server.

Order Forms:

Kazoo Base:

User Image
            Username: Insert Username
            Avatar or OC? Take your pick and add a reference. (TekTek for avatar or Image/Link to your OC.)
            Expression: Put the number here.
            Skin Tone: Specify.
            Blinking? Yes or No.
            Text Bubble? Yes or No. Specify if you want it animated, and add the text you want it to say.
            Extra: Anything else you'd like to say or specify?
            Total: Put the grand total here, and any tips if you'd like. >.>

[IMG]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd81/littleninjawuver/Imagination Pixel Doll Shop/1PixelOrderHeader.png[/IMG]
            [size=10][color=deepskyblue]Username:[/color] [color=gray]Insert Username[/color]
            [color=deeppink]Avatar or OC?[/color] [color=gray]Take your pick and add a reference. (TekTek for avatar or Image/Link to your OC.)[/color]
            [color=deepskyblue]Expression:[/color] [color=gray]Put the number here.[/color]
            [color=deeppink]Skin Tone:[/color] [color=gray]Specify.[/color]
            [color=deepskyblue]Blinking?[/color] [color=gray]Yes or No.[/color]
            [color=deeppink]Text Bubble?[/color] [color=gray]Yes or No. Specify if you want it animated, and add the text you want it to say.[/color]
            [color=deepskyblue]Extra:[/color] [color=gray]Anything else you'd like to say or specify?[/color]
            [color=deeppink]Total:[/color] [color=gray] Put the grand total here, and any tips if you'd like. >.>[/color][/size]

Hoshi Base:

User Image
            Hoshi Base
            Avatar or OC? Take your pick and add a reference. (TekTek for avatar or Image/Link to your OC.)
            Pose: Put the number here.
            Blinking Or Winking? Yes or No. Specify which one you'd like, if you want it animated.
            Text Bubble? Yes or No. Specify if you want it animated, and add the text you want it to say.

[IMG]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd81/littleninjawuver/Imagination Pixel Doll Shop/1PixelOrderHeader.png[/IMG]
            [size=10]Hoshi Base
            [color=deepskyblue]Username:[/color] [color=gray]Insert Username[/color]
            [color=deeppink]Avatar or OC?[/color] [color=gray]Take your pick and add a reference. (TekTek for avatar or Image/Link to your OC.)[/color]
            [color=deeppink]Pose:[/color] [color=gray]Put the number here.[/color]
            [color=deepskyblue]Blinking Or Winking?[/color] [color=gray]Yes or No. Specify which one you'd like, if you want it animated.[/color]
            [color=deeppink]Text Bubble?[/color] [color=gray]Yes or No. Specify if you want it animated, and add the text you want it to say.[/color]
            [color=deepskyblue]Extra:[/color] [color=gray]Anything else you'd like to say or specify?[/color]
            [color=deeppink]Total:[/color] [color=gray] Put the grand total here, and any tips if you'd like. >.>[/color][/size]

Dandylily Base:

User Image
            Dandylily Base
            Blinking Or Winking? Yes or No. Specify which one you'd like, if you want it animated.

[size=10]Dandylily Base
            [color=deepskyblue]Username:[/color] [color=gray]Insert Username[/color]
            [color=deepskyblue]Blinking Or Winking?[/color] [color=gray]Yes or No. Specify which one you'd like, if you want it animated.[/color]

Sumimi Base:

User Image
            Blinking? Yes or No.
            Bribing Offer: Your offer. <3

[size=10][color=deepskyblue]Username:[/color] [color=gray]Insert Username[/color]
            [color=deepskyblue]Blinking?[/color] [color=gray]Yes or No.[/color]
            [color=deeppink]Bribing Offer:[/color] [color=gray] Your offer. <3[/color][/size]

Couple:

User Image
            First Avatar or OC: Take your pick and add a reference. (TekTek for avatar or Image/Link to your OC.)
            Second Avatar or OC: Take your pick and add a reference. (TekTek for avatar or Image/Link to your OC.)
            Base: Choose your base.
            Expressions: Put the numbers here.
            Poses: Put the numbers here.
            Blinking or Winking? Yes or No. Specify which one for both dolls.
            Couple Style: 1 or 2?
            Text Bubbles? Yes or No. (Specify if you want them animated, and add the text you want it to say for each of the dolls. Ignore if you chose style 2.)
            Total: The grand total. <3

[IMG]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd81/littleninjawuver/Imagination Pixel Doll Shop/1COUPLEHEADER.png[/IMG]
            [color=deeppink]First Avatar or OC:[/color] [color=gray]Take your pick and add a reference. (TekTek for avatar or Image/Link to your OC.)[/color]
            [color=deepskyblue]Second Avatar or OC:[/color] [color=gray]Take your pick and add a reference. (TekTek for avatar or Image/Link to your OC.)[/color]
            [color=deeppink]Base:[/color] [color=gray]Choose your base.[/color]
            [color=deepskyblue]Expressions:[/color] [color=gray]Put the numbers here.[/color]
            [color=deeppink]Poses:[/color] [color=gray]Put the numbers here.[/color]
            [color=deepskyblue]Blinking or Winking?[/color] [color=gray]Yes or No. Specify which one for both dolls.[/color]
            [color=deeppink]Couple Style:[/color] [color=gray]1 or 2? [/color]
            [color=deepskyblue]Text Bubbles?[/color] [color=gray]Yes or No. (Specify if you want them animated, and add the text you want it to say for each of the dolls. Ignore if you chose style 2.)[/color]
            [color=deeppink]Extra:[/color] [color=gray]Anything else you'd like to say or specify?[/color]
            [color=deepskyblue]Total:[/color] [color=gray] The grand total. <3[/color][/size]

Example:

User Image
            Username: x__Sinfully_S c a r l e t
            First Avatar or OC: Avatar. [x]
            Second Avatar or OC: Avatar. [x]
            Base: Dandylily.
            Expressions: 3 and 9.
            Poses: 1 and 5.
            Blinking or Winking? Yes, please. I'd like them both to blink.
            Couple Style: 1
            Text Bubbles? Yes, but I don't want them animated. I'd like for the first avatar to say "Best Friends", And the second avatar to say "Forever."
            Extra: The second avatar's username is Lost_Soul. I'd like you to put our usernames under our dolls, please. <3
            Total: 8000+3000=11k
            Animation (Blinking, Winking): (Animated Couple=1k)
            Text Bubble: (Couple=1k)
            Grand Total: 13k

There you go. Any questions, just ask me in the thread and I'll be happy to answer. ^^

User Image
User Image

Slots

Ploof_Chan // Page 22 // Avatar // Hoshi Base

[A.V.] // Page 22 // 3 Avatars // Kazoo Base

iSugar Cube O_o // Page 23 // Avatar // Dandylily Base

Fallen Tranquility // Page 24 // Avatar // Dandylily Base

Wizard Fay // Page 24 // OC // Hoshi Base

AortaIV // Page 25 // Avatar // Dandylily Base

Bribe Slots

Yousei Akki // Page 20 // 2 OC's // Hoshi Base [Cecil <3]

Variable Nonsense // Page 25 // 4 Dolls // Hoshi Base [A La Fondue + Tip]

Closed.

Pick Up!

o1. IzzyDizzyBear
            o2. None.
            o3. None.

User Image
User Image

First:

None for the moment.

I'll hand out freebies for those peeps that stay and chat, and that I like. <3

User Image
User Image

Completed Orders:

Ayama [x]
            babyl3URR [x]
            Vinnio: [x] and [x]
            xXIEatUNICORNS814Xx [x]
            [--Koharu--] [x]
            AUCHii [x]
            Peaceful Revolution [x]
            Lapin Ivoire [x]
            AortaIV [x]
            archie andrews [x]
            Dhez [x]
            BlTCHY [x]
            Neko Em-chan [x]
            IzzyDizzyBear [x]

User Image
User Image

White List:

Me, of course. <3
            Ckrasimira: 'Cuz I luv her. x3

Black List:

No one. Let's keep it this way. ;D

User Image
User Image

Link Me:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/yg4p6uw][img]http://tinyurl.com/yfd7hxt[/img][/url]

Affiliates:

Post your code/link in the thread if you'd like to be added. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
            User Image
            User Image User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff