Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Heckler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ab'd by Is an Astronaut! SHEESH THANKS A TON emotion_bigheart

I am an uber nerd who really wants a pair of Michael's Wings because of dumb OC cosplay purposes and I don't have any $$$. And I managed to get the time to draw up this dude so hopefully I'll get some funds towards my quest for wings hahaha.

start: 11.20.14
end: 11.27.14 @ 9pm EST

you may:
trade or gift to someone
change the design and color (changing the gender is fine, too and LOL please feel free to give him whatever clothes)
use him however you want EXCEPT

you may not:
resell
trace or copy
retract bids
claim the art as your own

winner will receive the larger, unwatermarked version, color palette included

sb: 1 bil
bid increment: 1 bil min
hb:
ab: User Image

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

yay another fu dog to go with my other guy
gimme gimme gimme

I wish to ab this fine specimen -w-

Perfect Heckler

Is an Astronaut

HOT DANG I DID NOT EXPECT THIS TO GO THIS FAST OR TO BE AB'D AT ALL WOW YOU MADE MY DAY
Oh man thank you so much, he is all yours! Please send trade and I'll send you the big version of him!
(And sorry for a lack of reply last night, I literally posted this and went to sleep thinking it would go slowly xD)

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

yu rabbit
Is an Astronaut

HOT DANG I DID NOT EXPECT THIS TO GO THIS FAST OR TO BE AB'D AT ALL WOW YOU MADE MY DAY
Oh man thank you so much, he is all yours! Please send trade and I'll send you the big version of him!
(And sorry for a lack of reply last night, I literally posted this and went to sleep thinking it would go slowly xD)

I would of waited it out but since male adopts are rare i decided to get it. I'll have fun designing a feral version, oh and don't worry about it those wings are nice tho XD

Perfect Heckler

Is an Astronaut

Are they rare? I haven't been around this forum for a while, but I know gaia likes drawing girls so that makes sense. xD
Oooh, if you do a feral version, I'd love to see it some time! I like drawing ferals too, but I figured gaia would probably like anthro more

And thanks one more time, you really made my day! Gonna use those wings for great good xD

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

yu rabbit
Is an Astronaut

Are they rare? I haven't been around this forum for a while, but I know gaia likes drawing girls so that makes sense. xD
Oooh, if you do a feral version, I'd love to see it some time! I like drawing ferals too, but I figured gaia would probably like anthro more

And thanks one more time, you really made my day! Gonna use those wings for great good xD

For every 10 female adopt auctions their are like 1 or rather -1 male adopts available it could be more than that and the boys just happen to look like girls which kinda defeats the purpose of gender lol

you're welcome whee

Perfect Heckler

Is an Astronaut

Oh yeah I see what you mean. xD I'm personally better at drawing guys so it's what I always go to OTL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff