Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Humorist

Atsunay
.-. I wanna learn how to tarrot read! Hehe i'm gonna go to Barns & Noble and get one of those little boxes of tarrot cards. All the little mini boxes of things amuse me to no end. I once got a bonsia tree but it died.

Most Tarot decks are pretty self-explanatory and come with a little booklet of card meanings and various reading methods. I use a Dragon Tarot deck that I got at a shop called Shiva Imports. They had an interesting assortment, but I happen to like dragons, so that one stood out.

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
-Yay for the reading results

Same here ^^ I love dragons, there my favorite things to draw 3nodding

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Oh yeah, I am definitely taking up tarrot reading! ^^ seems fun. How much was the deck that you got?

Timid Humorist

Atsunay
Oh yeah, I am definitely taking up tarrot reading! ^^ seems fun. How much was the deck that you got?

Well, the Dragon deck was $20. A couple years earlier I got this "World's Tiniest Tarot Card Set" for about $5 at this random shop... I'm not even sure if it's still there. It's cute and the cards actually have their respective meanings written on them... in an -extremely- small font, but it's the only deck I've seen that has the meanings on the cards themselves.

Naturally, this is why I have two decks.

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
mhmm, I see =] I'm going to have to go on the bit cheeper side seeing as I only have 16$ ><; and I still have to buy more minutes for my phone.

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Well, Im going to go to bed now. G'night.

Timid Humorist

Atsunay
mhmm, I see =] I'm going to have to go on the bit cheeper side seeing as I only have 16$ ><; and I still have to buy more minutes for my phone.

I would imagine a deck, if I ever bothered to look for one, in a big name bookstore would probably be somewhat cheaper. Good luck searching. ^_^

Admittedly, one of the things that got me curious about Tarot cards was watching Escaflowne. sweatdrop

Eloquent Prophet

Linked! Please link me back ^_^

Timid Humorist

Strawberry Myst
Linked! Please link me back ^_^

Done. ^_^

Timid Humorist

Oh my, it seems that Cat has gotten herself busy again.
Code:

Your Name: (Self explainatory) Nainers
Avatar to be drawn: (Use tinypic or imageshack to post a picture of the exact avatar you want drawn. This will save some hassle if you want to change your outfit before you get the finished order.) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What kind of Picture: (Head shot, Waist shot, Full Body shot.) Full body
Color?: (Want it colored? Yes or no) no
Pose?: (Choose one of the poses listed in the post for Avy Art.) A
I aslo do Tarot Readings :3
ive never got payed to do it tho.
I have 2 decks as well .. A Goddess Deck and Faerie Deck biggrin

Ruthless Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

sweatdrop Avy art -was- closed for the moment. BUT As it's my first customer offically, and I just finished the other guys~. *Scoots to do it. heart *

Timid Humorist

Getting me to perform readings in the shop was Cat's idea. @_@ People seem to like it though, so the pressure isn't that bad.
Carbonated Magic

sweatdrop Avy art -was- closed for the moment. BUT As it's my first customer offically, and I just finished the other guys~. *Scoots to do it. heart *

are you cat?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games