Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
Sounds like a plan to me. ^_^

Omnipresent Traveler

Digimon Xros Wars ...............
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
So, after I spent all day yesterday soft resetting to get the shiny Gible that is given as a reward for clearing the Black Tower with a desirable nature and sensible stat spread (namely one that doesn't favor special attack) and finally got what I wanted (Jolly with a perfect attack IV) and effort trained it in attack and speed, I went off to do some serious level grinding whereupon I encountered a shiny Sawk partnered with a normal Sandslash in a wild double battle. Naturally, I captured it as the newest addition to my shiny pokemon roster and also the first shiny pokemon to be captured in Black Version 2. I think this might confirm my hypothesis that the most efficient method of finding shiny pokemon is to just play the bloody game.

Friendly Genius

It certainly sound like it's working for you. You're going to need a bigger Trainer's Card soon, dear.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
Quite so.

Friendly Genius

The internet sure has been unstable for me lately. I hope it's just from my stepbrother taxing our router a bit too much with constantly playing that Call of Duty game online.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
It's possible. Of course, it could just be cold weather causing interference.

Dapper Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
Even more shiny? Damn, you're a magnet for it.

Also, mmm, soda...

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
Yeah, struggling to come up with a suitable nickname for it though. Been trying since yesterday because I decided "Brawler" is a bit too generic and doesn't really fit with the Impish nature or the "Likes to relax." characteristic it has.

By the way, my minutes did finally reset for December so we can chat on the phone again if you're up for it.

Friendly Genius

Alright, it looks like my internet is finally more or less stable again. I think I'm even more annoyed when my computer can stay connected, but somehow fail to load websites 99% of the time, than I am when my computer can't load anything at all.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
Out of curiosity, just how old is this computer that's been giving you so much trouble?

Friendly Genius

Oh, the laptop's only three years old or so. The problem seems to be more with the router or internet service itself, since everything else tends to have trouble connecting during those times as well.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
Yeah, those things can be insanely finicky.

Friendly Genius

In any case, things seem to have stabilized, including (if the fix I did last night actually works properly) my laptop no longer having a small but annoying chance of getting a Blue Screen of Death whenever it comes out of sleep.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
So, does this mean we'll hopefully be seeing you more regularly around these parts?

Friendly Genius

I certainly hope so. Though I have to admit to being constantly distracted from here by video games and one of my other internet hangouts.

I always miss you guys, though, and I have only myself to blame for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff