• Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Signature Toys:
Which Toy(s): Halloween Limited (Pumpkin Kitty), Toast-o-Lantern
Total: 400g
Crystal Mizuka
User Image

That must be some pretty high end makeup for it to make your face... no, your entire head disappear in a splatter of blood.
I only accept the best.

Omnipresent Traveler

38,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
User Image

And it certainly does the trick.
That it does.

Omnipresent Traveler

38,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
User Image

So, late last night my brother decided that he wanted to adjust our router security again. Why this only ever happens at 3:00 in the morning is beyond me, but the fact is right now my laptop isn't able to connect to the internet, even though it still recognizes the router even with the new settings. Hopefully we'll get that sorted out tonight once he gets home from work, but in the meantime that means I'm having to use my mom's computer. Fortunately I have all of my browser settings saved onto my USB flash drive so it isn't going to pose too much of a hindrance while I'm confined to another computer. However, that doesn't make it any less annoying.

Friendly Genius

Sorry to hear about that, Crystal. Just what did your brother do last night to make him suddenly so concerned about the router's security? :p

So over the past week or two I've slowly read through the entire Katekyo Hitman Reborn manga (Damn you, Cat, and your good taste!), so now that I'm finally caught up, maybe I'll actually put some of that time into video games again!

Omnipresent Traveler

38,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
User Image

Oh, he just realized that since I have the 3DS XL that it might not have to be restricted to WEP security anymore, but that only works for everything except my computer... and the Wii, but that wasn't connecting properly to begin with. At any rate, we've switched it back for the time being.

Rosen Aura's Significant Otter

Kawaii Kitten

Signature Toys:
Which Toy(s): Pumpkin Kitty, Halloween Digivice
Total: 700g + 300g tip = 1k

Friendly Genius

That order sure came out of nowhere. ^__^;

Glad you guys got that temporarily sorted out, Crystal, and I hope he can get it taken care of completely another time. =3

Omnipresent Traveler

38,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
User Image

Well, it took a few days, but after some serious negotiating with our internet provider, my brother has secured a higher speed connection for the household that should hopefully mitigate whatever problems we've been having with his multitasking. (League of Legends and Netflix don't mesh well together.)

Friendly Genius

I have about the same difficulties watching a show while playing a game as my internet connection has actually allowing both. =P

Hope you're having a good weekend, Crystal!

Omnipresent Traveler

38,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
User Image

Apart from the Halloween event being both boring and exceptionally tedious, I quite like being a vampire. ^vv^

Friendly Genius

Oh, right, the Halloween event. I should probably get around to doing that at some point. ^__^;;

Also, I seem to have forgotten how to make a half-decent avatar.

Omnipresent Traveler

38,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
User Image

Well, I would imagine that having a body comprised of two drastically different halves would make it awfully difficult to coordinate outfits.

Friendly Genius

That it most certainly does. You can probably imagine how few articles of clothing are made for tentacles. Or bowls.

So, Comcast hiked our bill up a hundred bucks, so my dad canceled it on Tuesday, leaving us with no cable/internet. Now we're back on WOW, and aside from a little disappointment at not having a cable box for my television (I barely watch it anyway, so it's no big loss), everything is more or less back to normal. I missed you, Internet!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff