17,025 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Crystal Mizuka
YamiNozomi
Tarot Readings
Reading Type: 10 card spread
Public or Private: Doesn't matter, whatever is easier.
Total: 10K am I right? I'll probably double it for a tip if you don't mind....

Did you want a background or anything? As I'm looking for guidance on a certain topic?

Whether it's a public reading or a private reading doesn't really impact how I interpret the cards so the decision should be whatever satisfies your own peace of mind. If you don't mind the results being posted here in the shop thread where anyone can read them, then a public reading will be just fine, but if you'd rather keep your results confidential, then I can just send them to you in a PM for your eyes only.

As for how I do my readings, I don't require a detailed background, but since you have a specific question or concern, knowing what it is will help to direct my evaluation of the cards when I'm performing the actual reading.

I guess PM then if you don't mind. But basically there is a boy (There is always a boy >.> wink and I'm not sure if I should ask if we should be more than just friends or not...sort of thing. I've tried my own readings but I think my own bias and hopefulness is getting in the way of a true reading and I like the way you say what cards you pull and your interpretation. I'll send the trade to you now.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
Consider it done. ^_^

Mount Pabst's Senpai

Naughty Fox

17,025 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Crystal Mizuka

Thank you so much! Your reading is so much clearer than what I was pulling. It puts a lot of things in perspective, and your advice is the advice I try to live by so I am very happy with your reading. It goes along with what I was planning anyways, and it's always nice to have a path confirmed. Thank you so much for taking your time in doing a reading for me, ^_^

Omnipresent Traveler

YamiNozomi
Crystal Mizuka

You're welcome. I'm glad I could be of service. ^_^

Listerine's Stud

Feral Shapeshifter

Aw Crystal always was great at readings. uwu

SO. UHM...

I wandered off again? But here's some news:
A.) I post a lot on my tumblr in case anyone needs me.
B.) Got a Job! I was a Starbucks Barista. FOR 2 WEEKS BEFORE I QUIT BECAUSE ******** I COULDN'T HANDLE IT.
C.) Opened my Etsy shop and I'm selling jewelry and other cool s**t. Including Plushies, Pelt Headdresses, Carved Skulls, Rune Sets, Other Divination stuff, and Herbs hopefully!
D.) I've been taking IRL commissions and I've made 3 sales already. uwu;;;

SO. THAT'S MY LIFE OFF GAIA. SORRY ABOUT NOT BEING AROUND. MISS YOU GUYS, YOU CAN CATCH ME ON YAHOO STILL. heart

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
And now I've got to wonder if you ever did find a good use for that deer skull we completely freaked out my mom with having to send you in the mail. I guess I might have to poke you on Yahoo about that later.

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
I wish I had I job I could quit. Even then, I'd have more money than I have now. Hope the Etsy thing works for you better Cat.

Friendly Genius

I haven't exactly been around much lately either, have I? I'll just chalk that up to 80% work, 10% the rest of the internet, 5% video games, and 5% miscellaneous.

I hope everyone's doing well, and managing to squeeze fun into their lives somewhere.
Congrats on the etsy store, Cat, I'm gonna go look at it right now!
And good luck with the job hunt, Blaze. Getting your foot in the door is the hardest part, but I know you can do it.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
I've been lurking around the Pokemon sub-forum lately since there hasn't been all that much activity around here. That place both terrifies and fascinates me.

Malevolent Businesswoman

Signature Toys:
Which Toy(s): Moon bottle.
Total: 100g +100g tip = 200g.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
And now I've made myself absolutely horrifying again...~
This can only end well.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
Just ignore the severed limbs strewn across the floor. We're um... remodeling. Yeah, remodeling. That's it. Nothing suspicious going on here. Just a bit of redecorating. Pay no attention to the blood stains on the walls and carpets.
You should really put a wet paint sign up before people start walking over that stuff.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image

That's a good point. How's this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out