Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well I've got my internet back and lost some faith in my firewall provider in the process.

Listerine's Stud

Feral Shapeshifter

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

YEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE... THE POWER, I FEEL MY OWN POWER...

What's up Illy? Firewall an a** that blocked your net or something?
[at ilver]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
speaker˖of˖chaos
voice˖that˖binds
Trying to reinstall it so that it didn't start including an antivirus program that interferes with the perfectly good antivirus I had already caused the program to completely shutdown internet access completely without any warning or reason.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
That's the trouble with those programs being automated. They can change settings behind your back without having to prompt you with a reason and then they just carry on like nothing has even happened so when you go looking into the cause of system malfunctions they look completely innocent until proven guilty. It's like dealing with small children who are competent liars.
Kicker is now you can't even get the program without the damn antivirus feature included.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
Such is the irony of malware prevention that begins to more closely resemble the very malware you've been trying to keep off your system.

Friendly Genius

PossessionStuck is awesome, Cat, and the video was great! I have to admit, your dialogue is so good that a few times I've had to think back to keep from getting confused over what happened in PossessionStuck or HomeStuck.
******** fantastic, already I'm getting noticeable lag spikes with the computer regularly freezing up for a couple of seconds.

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
that sounds worse than what I have to deal with.
Been able to get back to a version without the antivirus after a fair bit of struggling though it looks to be impossible to update it at any point without getting the antivirus including meaning I'm going to have to ditch it at some point anyway.

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sounds like some s**t.

Friendly Genius

That sounds like Hell. At least any replacement firewall ought to be better just for not purposefully messing up your computer like that.

Demonic Shapeshifter

Friendly Genius

Interesting pet you've got there, Sunny. I kind of hope it's actually named Ichi Ichi Ichi and hasn't just been left nameless for now.

Demonic Shapeshifter

Lol. I just wasn't sure what to name it. I was waiting to see what it looked like to name it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff