Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Genius

So, I got dragged up north for the weekend with my dad. Fortunately I had caved and put my pledge for Zombicide in ahead of time, because I didn't get home until a couple of hours after it ended and would have been a little annoyed to have missed out. ^__^;

Here's hoping everyone had a good weekend.

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Still breathing capt'

Omnipresent Traveler

Thonek
And here I thought no one else actually read dev reports.

Well, it's pretty much the only way to really get any relevant information about what's actually going on with the site these days. I mean, it's not like we can count on announcements to tell us anything genuinely important.

Omnipresent Traveler

KeithPreston
So, I got dragged up north for the weekend with my dad. Fortunately I had caved and put my pledge for Zombicide in ahead of time, because I didn't get home until a couple of hours after it ended and would have been a little annoyed to have missed out. ^__^;

Here's hoping everyone had a good weekend.

This weekend mostly involved housekeeping since we've decided to put off going to see The Avengers until next weekend so hopefully the theater won't be quite so mobbed. That being said, the lawn has been mowed so our front yard no longer has the appearance of some exotic jungle. And I managed to get numerous things put away that had been accumulating in the corner of the kitchen from my mom's recent "clearance impulse buys" at Target. Also, Roll is doing much better, although she's still somewhat resentful toward me whenever I have to force-feed her one of those pills. Of course, I think she's more angry because I've also begun to reduce the amount of treats she receives for her cooperation.

And, while returning from today's laundry run, I requested Chinese takeout so that was a satisfying way to wrap up the afternoon. ^_^

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Crystal Mizuka
Thonek

Well, it's pretty much the only way to really get any relevant information about what's actually going on with the site these days. I mean, it's not like we can count on announcements to tell us anything genuinely important.

True Story. sweatdrop

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
And sometimes the dev reports are even entertaining to read!

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Mostly when they decide to be witty. Some keep it strictly business.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
Which is good because it keeps us informed and shows that they really are working hard to stay on top of everything, although some things still manage to slip through the cracks to surprise us all later.

Friendly Genius

Sorry, Crystal, I thought I had replied to you yesterday. I'm glad Roll is improving, and I hope the kittens are integrating with the rest of the family. ^__^

Urgh. I feel sick, but I think it's really just a combination of aches and pains, and that 'somewhat out of it' feeling that I've had for the past year or two.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
I think the kittens are probably as integrated with the household as they're gonna get. I mean, I've caught them curled up within inches of Crawford so they clearly aren't all that afraid of him (unless he's actively chasing them) anymore.

Sorry to hear you aren't quite feeling well. Although, considering the symptoms you've described, I'd recommend a nice hot bubble bath. I won't necessarily cure what ails ya, but a little relaxation might at least make you feel a little more... normal, I guess.

Friendly Genius

Aww, how cute. ^__^ And if they could attempt to get at Roll's medicine/treats before, they must be getting along with her, more or less.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. Unfortunately, all I have is a shower stall, and showering more than once a day makes my skin start to break out in a rash, so I'm reluctant to try even that...

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
True enough. Now the only complication is that it sometimes seems like I don't have enough hands with all of them vying for my attention at the same time.

That is unfortunate. You can't really sit and soak in a shower stall, although it wouldn't surprise me if you could still come up with some way to fill it up with bubbles.
Just a heads up, the internet connection on my machine went bollocks up yesterday. Any attempts to get ahold of me are likely going to be futile for a while as the only alternative connection I can get is a real pain in the arse to use and has a heart attack the moment flash is even mentioned.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
I'm sorry to hear that.

Listerine's Stud

Feral Shapeshifter

Thonek

I'm a special and unique snowflake. Also yes, only way you get real information about the site.

In PossessionStuck News:
      Next page is going to be a youtube video. Yes. I have composed music for this by hand. Yes, it's 11 seconds in so far and only 3 more parts need to be animated. So that'll be another what, 8 seconds maybe? If it's long animations? I'm hoping for a 20 second video at least. Sob.

THIS SOUNDS WORTHLESS I GUESS, BUT IT'S 9 FRAMES WORTH OF ANIMATION, MUSIC I WROTE RECORDED AND EDITED MYSELF, AND THE FIRST TIME WE SEE _____.... AFTER HER.... change.... Bwahahahahaha.
[at ilver]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
speaker˖of˖chaos
voice˖that˖binds

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas