Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Traveler

After listening to you boys on Skype last night I'd have to say I have some concerns about what will happen with the game with you all playing it once it comes out. It's clear that there's already plenty of distrust among you guys already because of that other game you've been talking about recently.

*~*~*.....................................................................................................*~*~*
"If you're following me and I'm following you, then where are we going?"
*~*~*.....................................................................................................*~*~*

Friendly Genius

*Pops in after way too long.* I've been looking at that Zombicide game for the past week or so as well, Blaze. I rarely hang out with friends any more, so I'm not sure how much use I'd actually get out of it, but it looks fun enough that I might get it anyway...

Kickstarter is going to be the ruin of me if they keep coming up with neat games to pledge to.

Omnipresent Traveler

What interests me is the emphasis Blaze placed on the fact that it's a game for 1 to 6 players. I mean, how is that even supposed to work?

"If you're following me and I'm following you, then where are we going?"

Friendly Genius

That was another factor in my probably giving in and getting it, and it actually looks like it could work pretty easily (though I can't imagine it would be as much fun as laying waste to the zombies with a group of friends).

If you're on your own, you can control as many of characters as you want, so the difficulty would be up to you. The only tricky part of the game I see (regardless of how many players there are) is in determining which directions zombies would move in if there are multiple sources of noise, but I have a feeling they'll have it pretty well covered in the instructions.

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
I think the only reason I'm even able to restrain myself from going for it is because I'm really not in the market for board games and I'm not sure how I would convince my mom that it's something that we actually need. Besides, since Blaze is going to be getting it for himself anyway I'll probably get roped into playing it with him if I ever make it out to California for a visit again.

Now, since you're an Imperial and I'm a Rebel, there's got to be a "Luke, I am your father" joke in here somewhere.

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Vader never said that...
It's "No, I am your father."

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
Well yes, I'm fully aware of that. I was just going for context rather than the exact quote. Otherwise, what good are these tropes for?

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I just realized that was a link and not different colored text. sweatdrop

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
And it looks like the mini event has run its course, although they have yet to announce the final tally.

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
It'll come in due time.

Listerine's Stud

Feral Shapeshifter

I believe she said she'd have it on Monday.Unless I read wrong, or remembered wrong.
[at ilver]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
speaker˖of˖chaos
voice˖that˖binds

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
There's an or in there, but yes. Over the weekend or on Monday. Of course, at this point it's definitely looking like the results won't be posted until Monday.

Then again, we've still got Sunday to get through.

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
So that kickstarter is nearing $700,000 pledged out of the $20,000 they needed. Oh, and once we hit 700k, the figurine based on Ash will be unlocked. I am so pleased. I even got some money from my friends to get some of the extras. So... $130 of my own money. But it will be arriving close to my B-day. And then the many extra promo figures will arrive some time during the second quarter of 2013. Yay!

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
I maintain that the demand for that game is absolutely insane. And given your present level of obsession I can't imagine what will happen once you actually have it in your possession. But I suppose the brunt of that will be between you and the guys because somehow I'm foreseeing an all-night gaming session that can only possibly end in metaphorical bloodshed.

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
And here I thought no one else actually read dev reports.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff