Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Another item to despair about.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/56871

As for Alchemy items, I'll just buy the finished products from other users for now, or at least until people stop cutting each other arms off to make things that end up exploding on them.

Omnipresent Traveler

Thonek
Another item to despair about.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/56871

As for Alchemy items, I'll just buy the finished products from other users for now, or at least until people stop cutting each other arms off to make things that end up exploding on them.

How exactly do you mean? They didn't go and make Kithulu and alchemical ingredient too, did they?

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
no no at least not to my knowledge.

Hes just terribly expensive.

In good news I fianlly got Horns of the Demon after 3 years... and I have 4.5mil to spare.

Omnipresent Traveler

It is somewhat shocking how much more he costs than the original Cathulu.

*~*~*.....................................................................................................*~*~*
"If you're following me and I'm following you, then where are we going?"
*~*~*.....................................................................................................*~*~*

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
more so considering how many less poses it has.

Omnipresent Traveler

Which just goes to show that it pays to be small and cute.

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ironically I always that Cathlhu was cuter, or at very least, more detailed.

Omnipresent Traveler

Which is why I already bought myself a Cathulu and don't really have any interest in the decidedly less versatile Kithulu. ^_^

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I can understand why.

Omnipresent Traveler

You know, the real shocker is that Kithulu is that expensive and he doesn't even have an I Am pose. o_o;

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Cute thing without an I am? Someone shoot the dev that did that!

Omnipresent Traveler

It happens more often than you'd think. Of course, I'm also wondering why there still isn't a plushie of the Carrion Fluff. I mean, they've made an aquarium version and they've even made it into a summon, but there's still no plushie. What's up with that?

Dapper Elder

10,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yes, it does. Grrr, no I am cyclone fox, grrrr....

Making new recipes? Why, that might actually add a liiiiittttle bit of life to the game (until the market is flooded with the results of the new recipes, anyways). Can't be having with THAT!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff