Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2438 ]
Total Votes:[ 2438 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 592 593 594 > >> >>> »|

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Working on orders atm! Nikkiquin's should be done by the end of the day!
@Tamichan: Hehe :3
@X-78Q: Watch out for any growing activity on your toili! ;o

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Nikkiquin: I have just finished your orders and accepted trade! n 3n.

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
.E m m e l i n e~
@Nikkiquin: I have just finished your orders and accepted trade! n 3n.

Wonderful! heart I got on here as soon as I could. Gah I'm looking forward to seeing them! rofl

I know I'll be ordering more of these when you open up again. They are so amazingly cute! whee

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/Nikkiquin.gif[/IMG]

and

User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/JinjiJanann.gif[/IMG]

I hope you like them!! ^ w^. And what a pretty new avi! You look so distinguished ;o
I finally bought my AFK scarf today for a decent price in the exchange. Now all I need is the radiant prism and bani the bunny.

After those items, I can start saving up my gold again for the loooovely AFK hat O wO.

Wind-up Waffles

Those are so cute! I like the palette on the first, and the second looks like sunflowers and honey to me. :3
Hii, I have another question XD
Would Radiant Prism be enough for a bribe of 1 toilet paper? xD

Shy Cutie-Pie

@Hug My Water Meat: It would be enough for a toili with a small custom item when slots are open, but not for the bribeslot right now I'm afraid.
(to give you an idea: I've had offers from 25k to 90k for custom items)

I don't mean to be high-demanding in my prices at all, it makes me feel bad = ^=, but I have exams coming up,so I have to manage my time carefully.
If I take on an extra order, the reward has to be really worth it, if you know what I mean? ; o;
I wasn't going to put in a bribeslot at first, but I saw some other shops do it. It's for people who are ridiculously rich and feel like helping towards my quest for the AFK hat.

I do understand if no one is willing to actually pay that much for some silly pixels!
On the bright side, I will probably open my slots again this weekend for probably the last time before my exams (little hiatus from 21th of May till the 25th of June), so you could try to get a slot then?

... Yeah I don't think I'm going to try again for a slot, actually, I regret asking.

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
.E m m e l i n e~
I hope you like them!! ^ w^. And what a pretty new avi! You look so distinguished ;o
I finally bought my AFK scarf today for a decent price in the exchange. Now all I need is the radiant prism and bani the bunny.

After those items, I can start saving up my gold again for the loooovely AFK hat O wO.

Oh they turned out perfectably BEAUTIFUL! gonk heart I can't believe how amazing they are. emotion_kirakira
I am so going to fight for another slot or two the next time they open. wink I want to hug 'em!

Ah wow congrats on getting a quest item! whee I collect rainbow & bunny items so I've got both
of those. Actually, when it came out I bought 5 of the bunnies. (I'm just a lil obsessed.) emotion_awesome
My other big things are food items (esp. pancakes & waffles) and anything Hastune Miku. xd

The AFK hat is really cute but sooo expensive. xp I'd love it and OMG but I doubt I'll manage it.
My attention always gets lost on items by PRlSM & my desperate want for Perky Melody... 3nodding
Thanks for the avi compliment! 4laugh Knowing me I'll change it soon but I had fun making her! whee

Bashful Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50
YAY my toili grew up!! woohoo!! <3

Shy Cutie-Pie

@Hug My Water Meat: Did I say something wrong? If so, I am really sorry ; o; !
I did not mean to upset you in any way.

@Nikkiquin: I'm glad you're happy with them :3!! You're not selling one of those 5 bunnies you bought are you? hehe xD (never hurts to try, it's impossible to find one in the exchange).
Hatsune Miku, are those items from the Mecha Neko shop? I can't get in there because I'm not from the US, so unfair = ^=.

Going to work on of bovasso's order today! :nod:

Bunny

Eee! I'm excited!! I have more gold now, so I'm going to edit the trade with a tip. ^o^

Shy Cutie-Pie

@of bovasso: Oh wow! 50k as a tip? That is very sweet of you thank you O wO<3.
Your order is done so I accepted trade!

And may I compliment you on your choice of colours! The greenish shades were unusual (as in, I hadn't used them before) but they work so well with orange!
I added the site to my favourites to for palette ideas! ^ o^.

Bunny

Awesome! I'm pleased you didn't find my color choices to be asinine, haha. Moreover, I'm glad you found COLOURlovers a favorable website! It's fantastic for palettes.

Trade is accepted. Can't wait to see the precious babbu! heart

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/ofbovasso.gif[/IMG]

I hope you like it! ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff