Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2438 ]
Total Votes:[ 2438 ]

Sugary Vampire

17,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
emotion_kirakira

Alien Cultist

Wheezing Fatcat

11:11! emotion_bigheart

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Kitsupon

@Kitsupon: You can send trade and oooh a drawing would be lovely! Could you do my current avi? (I'm not going to change it in a long while).

cori chama

@cori chama: Oh really? I thought it was on Tuesday for you too. The Midnightshowing here was on the 13th, it officially came out on the 14th.
That must be one of the first times that Belgium is actually releasing a movie earlier than the US.
Sometimes, they release movies in cinemas over here that you can already buy on DVD in the US XD.
I thought it was great, a nice mix of emotions, humor and action!
(I always get emotional when it's about the relation of Bella and her dad because I have such a good bond with my dad myself)
Have a great time and I look forward to discussing the movie with you! (maybe in Spoilertags because I've read that pinkdog is planning on seeing it too)

Will try to get some orders done today but schoolwork is still weighing on me and I need to go to the hairdressers today.
(she's superslow, I always lose at least an hour for even the tiniest changes)

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Ohh I just realized we're the 15th so new MC's are coming today!
I'm pretty sure I'm getting all excited for nothing again though. I haven't really liked a single MC since I got back in April T^T
And I like so many of them from when I was away ;o;.
I keep hoping for a new cute animal but I guess that won't be happening for a while.
Here's to hoping it's something light blue/cream/white or pink that is both lovely and fits my current avi OwO

Andsonz's Waifu

Star

.E m m e l i n e~

aww >w< yeayy~ thank you so much!
kay, i'll do the art <3 and the trade is sent ;A;
but i will remove some details of your avi, but i'll keep doing my best! heart

Magical Marshmallow

42,625 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Snack Artist 250
want to trade links? :3 Already added yours.

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/a9srfnt][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UtL8f.gif[/IMG][/url]

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
gaia_diamond

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Any word from the MC's yet? (like Advance Chance, not sure when they're able to open theirs?)
@Avellini: I added you! OwO

I finished Serethielle's freebie today because she was the first poster on p.50
I know this seems like really late but she only decided on the theme the 30th of October so that's why ^o^
(I swear I'm not being superslow, haha @.@!)

I'll try to start Lacey's regular Toili later and maybe cori's doll too tomorrow, I'll see where it goes from here.
I hope I'm not making people wait too long!
I'm also working on a personal pixel piece aside, because sometimes I just need to cut back from schoolwork and orders (even though I love working on those too),
to make something very personal. I bet fellow artists understand that! <3

Alien Cultist

.E m m e l i n e~
x

crying Nope, I wish it was~
        (I might even have to go see it later depending on my Dad and my friend who never has a ride. emo )
        I was just thinking that! I was like...I think it is awesome that places other then the US are getting first releases! (Black Ops 2 was first in New Zealand!)
        D: @ the DVD thing, that is crazy!
        ; u ; I am so excited to see it.
        Hnnngh. Yes!
        I look forward to it also!
        I have no problem using 'Spoiler Tags' to make it non-spoilery~

How did your haircut go?

AND No word yet, I don't think we will hear anything for another 2 hours or so?
        I think, I forget when they open... sweatdrop
        I SHOULDN'T HAVE IT MEMORIZED THO! lolol

Take your time~
        I will be here so no rush on mine.
        o u o
        I can't wait to see the others if you get to finish them anytime soon!

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Would it be possible to give an inspiration image or something and just trust you to come up with something pretty? owo

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

cori chama

@cori chama: Ohh boo! I hope you get to see it tonight! I'm lucky that my boyfriend can drive!
I remember needing a ride from my parents, I always dreaded asking them because they always made me feel like I was a pain in the a**.
Especially when there were like parties that lasted until 2 or 3 am and they had to come pick me up after =w=

My haircut was okay, my driving not so much. I don't like driving with my mom, she's so panicky. T^T
I know she's just trying to help but by yelling at me, it doesn't really help and I keep trying to explain what happened
and I say that I know it was my mistake but that at least I realize where I've gone wrong and that I can fix it next time.
And she's all like "that's no excuse, you shouldn't have made that mistake because it's not something you do as a driver!"

Ah you're very sweet, thanks for being patient!
I'm really liking my personal Toili atm, it's themed after my avi, so very wintry and it has a little deer featured instead of a blob ^o^.

I need to start thinking about a Winter Limited too though, I was thinking maybe a baby penguin..
For the Limited, I'd prefer going more wintry than christmas-y because it's going to be available for a longer time, but I can do a Christmas Premade..
If I can only find ideas >o<

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Christmas Premade? How about adventure time candy cane man? owo

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

iHibari Kyoya

@iHibari Kyoya: Excuse me, I didn't see your post earlier! Of course that is possible, you can just give me an image and refer to the image for everything.
Lacey Cupcake has done it for her Shugo Chara themed toili's and so has cori for her The Little Mermaid one. ^o^

And that's a cool idea! Even though I don't watch Adventure Time, I must make a premade themed after it sometime!

EDIT* The MC's are out! They're called Prince Cardinalis and Sunset Spirit! The Sunset Spirit looks very promising on the picture and something with pink.
*runs to marketplace to try on poses*

EDIT2: Those Luscious Locks and the Antlers are amazing *adds to wishlist*. I'm really starting to love antlers (I'm in love with my daughter of snows one <3)
and these one are much more spring-themed so in spring I can replace my current ones with these. Lovely, lovely.
First MC since I rejoined that I actually like! OwO

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Oh, neat! Thank you c: [/wiggle] I have a bunch since I kinda really like what I plan to get >> [/wiggle]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff