Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2438 ]
Total Votes:[ 2438 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 592 593 594 > >> >>> »|

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Oh my gawd that Sakura Petal Toilli turned out ah-may-zing! gonk heart

If I had the gold to get one that detailed I would. (Although, I'm not 100%
sure what I would get.) rolleyes Srsly I just want to steal the sakura one! ninja

I'm trying to think of a good way to make a Hatsune Miku Toili. I want it to
still be Toili-ish but I want it to represent her too. Decisions decisions... rofl

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@gloom-ni: yayyy, so glad you like it ^^ Oh no! Of course I don't mind haha, it makes me really happy that you are so enthusiastic about them <3

@Nikkiquin: Aw! That's sweet, thanks o wo. Well you should definitely make me add musical notes around the Toili! That'd be cool :3. You still have some time to think till I reopen though! Hehe!
Oh, your Toili's from last week grew up btw!

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
.E m m e l i n e~
@Nikkiquin: Aw! That's sweet, thanks o wo. Well you should definitely make me add musical notes around the Toili! That'd be cool :3. You still have some time to think till I reopen though! Hehe!
Oh, your Toili's from last week grew up btw!

Awww they're so cuuuute! heart I love the wiggly arm animation (it makes the Toilis seem
extra squishy sweet). whee I went ahead and put them in their toyboxes so woo hoo! emotion_awesome

Musical notes for sure! emotion_kirakira And I know there has to be a leek or two somewhere. ninja
Maybe the Toili blob could have her Hachune cheek swirls or the top of the tp roll could
have her pink & black hair pins. Obviously it'd be teal. As I said, still debating details. xd
There's so many things that could make it Miku-y. I'd love to get her twintails somehow...

Shy Cutie-Pie

@Nikkiquin: Your ideas sound awesome. O__O I love working on orders who seem really fun to me too!
Like your pancakes-idea, gloom-ni's sakura and the one with the roses, Reoca's OC with the hat etc...
It just makes me happy seeing people's ideas come to life step by step and of course if they like it afterwards, that makes it even more great :3.

Hey, do you guys know the cat Pusheen? They have these merchandise plush/pillowthings right? Well I wanted to order one, but my mom really likes to craft and stuff like that.
So I showed her the picture and she's now trying to make one like it, for personal use only of course!
We went to pick fabric last week and she just started it, it's coming out great. I'm so excited!

My first day of studying just ended, now I have about 2h of relaxing before I go to bed ^o^.

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
.E m m e l i n e~

Since I really don't draw as much as I'd like to I tend to get more creative when I commission items. xd
Hatsune Miku is a big deal to me (I just adore her) so I want to make sure anything I have made does her
justice. 3nodding I think after Miku my next fave would be either Luka or IA. Aoki Lapis is cute too tho. emotion_kirakira

I think Pusheens are adorable! heart Another minishop (insaniTEA) sells pixels of them on the bottom.
I've bought all of them (well I'm waiting on my Hidden Ace one). They're so squishy and chunky.
OwO

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Zeeda Rowa's Wife

Sugary Snack

Can you still get these?! They are so damn amazing!

Shy Cutie-Pie

@Nikkiquin: Ohh yeah, I've seen these Pusheens in siggies! Oh, I think IA looks really adorable too :3. They're all cute! hehe.
My mom's being lazy now though, doesn't want to finish it >o<.

@Serafeen: Atm I have exams, so I'm on hiatus till the end of June, but after that I'll re-open yes, so I'm not closed for good or something.
Due to lack of time, I'm only open for bribes atm ~ Thank you for the compliment!

Also, there's been some growing activity of several Toili's this week, sorry for not mentioning this earlier: Croixu's and Melomars have grown, Tayasu's and Reoca's will grow tomorrow or Saturday if I forget xD.

Wind-up Waffles

Yay, I just happened to see that mine grew! Thank you! It's so cute. >w<

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100

Tipsy Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
I'd like to be on the PM list, please!

Name: Taerar Licorne
Why? I've been a fan of the Toiligotchis since the original shop - I was just never able to snag one myself. I just tonight noticed that it's open again and would love another chance of grabbing one!
Have you ever posted here before? Nope D: First timer!

Shy Cutie-Pie

Busy times, busy times :3. Tayasu Sango's and Reoca's Toitoi's are now big and blobby! O wO.
Gloom-ni's custom will grow around tomorrow evening/monday

@Taerer Licorne: It's still about a month until I open again though (finals - o-), but I will gladly put you on the PM list! Thank you for your interest, hehe ^^

*silently screaaammms*
    ahh the gotchi is super cute and bloopy
    thank you thank you heart heart

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Ahh, it looks so adorable in its adult form. > 3<
Thank you so much! <3

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hi everyone! Glad you like your grown-ups, hehe (:.

Could I get your opinion on something? When I'm done with exams (so in a month from now ; ^; ), I'm thinking about setting up a new feature!
It's in the Limited post, but I'll just copy the text I typed here already:

Quote:

Limited Premades

So, this is a new feature I'm going to set up soon!
How does this work?
Well, every now and then, I will put a premade Toili up for sale for a set price (TBD).
These will probably be themed: e.g. anime, movies, gaia items mostly popular stuff that everyone knows about!

So, why are they under Limiteds?
Well there will only be a certain number available of each premade.
The first X number of people who order one, will get one, after that, the premade retires and you'll have to wait for a new premade to pop-up!

Any ideas for a first premade? O wO and pricing ideas ;D (no MLP, these will be in an auction!!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff