Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2438 ]
Total Votes:[ 2438 ]

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Lacey Cupcake

@Lacey Cupcake: Ah I'm glad you're okay! I heard some homes exploded when the water came in contact with their electricity tubes and stuff..
Sucks your house smelled like sewer though, yuck >o>

Generous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
.E m m e l i n e~
User Image

Lacey Cupcake

@Lacey Cupcake: Ah I'm glad you're okay! I heard some homes exploded when the water came in contact with their electricity tubes and stuff..
Sucks your house smelled like sewer though, yuck >o>

I know. And we had to wait a week before cleaning because of the water. A week Of stagnant sewer water = horrible nasty smells. We used at least two big bottles of bleach to clean.

Sugary Vampire

17,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
emotion_kirakira
I am tempted to stalk tomorrow for your toitoi slots! haha, but I think I will likely forget ^^;;

Alien Cultist

Custard Bun
x

//back from work
        I am tired!
        I am off tomorrow tho! > u<
        //bows to you
        I can not multitask for ANYTHING, nope.
        I...can...SORTA crochet...sorta...
        maybe...a little...OTL
        There ARE so many adorable things a person can make if they learn how ; u ; I need to practice more~

Alien Cultist

.E m m e l i n e~
x

Loopy and awake on Caffeine forever. Yes. Let's do dis. luuul

Lacey! I am so glad everything for the most part (ew stagnant sewer water and cleaning) is ok now.
        ; o ;

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
cori chama
xD I love a good Southern Drawl. n_n

.E m m e l i n e~
I lived in Germany and Korea for most of my life. =)
I've only been in America for about two years, now. n_n

I have been to Belgium! And lots of places in Europe, really. XD
It's beautiful over there and I'd like to go back to visit and stuff,
some time. *w*

And sorry I haven't been around! O:

I'm really, really sick, again. e e

Alien Cultist

Lillypuff
x

D: YOU DO HAVE PNEUMONIA!

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

I am happy everyone is being so positive about the new section :3 I'm quite excited myself!

Champeine's bribe is also done now so all orders are out of the way for new slots to open soon

@Lillypuff: Cool, if you ever decide to visit again you have to let me know, we could maybe meet-up!
Even though I'm a socially awkward person and probably wouldn't know what to say all the time, meh =w=
I live near Bruges!
Ohh get well soon. I just got back from class and a lot of people were caughing and stuff, I guess it's the weather.
It just went from somewhat okay-ish temperature to supercold in a few days!

Gonna work a bit for school this afternoon, maybe do a personal pixel, it's been a while since I've done something for myself.
I'm addicted to tektek these days, gah. Here's another "dream avi" I've created
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a bit more winterish.. Might take this one as my new default avi and switch it around with the 2 dream avi's on page 1.
I really really wanna combine AFK and Cream into 1 avi and none of my dream avi's in my quest thread to that so mhh T^T
I have so many items that I like and it's so hard to choose from them. Like I can't fit Golden Belle in either, or Bani, or or or... ,_,

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Hey, Emmy.
:3

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Hi Hellraiser! How are you today? ^o^

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
.E m m e l i n e~
User Image

I am happy everyone is being so positive about the new section :3 I'm quite excited myself!

Champeine's bribe is also done now so all orders are out of the way for new slots to open soon

@Lillypuff: Cool, if you ever decide to visit again you have to let me know, we could maybe meet-up!
Even though I'm a socially awkward person and probably wouldn't know what to say all the time, meh =w=
I live near Bruges!
Ohh get well soon. I just got back from class and a lot of people were caughing and stuff, I guess it's the weather.
It just went from somewhat okay-ish temperature to supercold in a few days!

Gonna work a bit for school this afternoon, maybe do a personal pixel, it's been a while since I've done something for myself.
I'm addicted to tektek these days, gah. Here's another "dream avi" I've created
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a bit more winterish.. Might take this one as my new default avi and switch it around with the 2 dream avi's on page 1.
I really really wanna combine AFK and Cream into 1 avi and none of my dream avi's in my quest thread to that so mhh T^T
I have so many items that I like and it's so hard to choose from them. Like I can't fit Golden Belle in either, or Bani, or or or... ,_,

Its good that you are pretty good with matching stuff for your avatar. I suck 100% all the time. And easily get bored with one look. My current one is by far the longest one I had on, simply because I rarely have time to come online now at Gaia lol.

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

@Champeine: Ah thank you! I really like the blue/pink colour scheme here on gaia but there are other amazing combinations too.
My items just focus on 1 palette very much.

Here's your order. I hope you like it! I'm so jealous of your two adorable dogs they look so amazingly cute.
Maybe you could quest for the cream coloured pom-item on gaia, because that one looks so much like Cotton? It's pretty expensive though if I remember right. The brown one is cheaper.
But then you'd have both of your dogs in your avatar
User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/Champeine5.gif[/IMG]

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
I'm doing well.
And yourself?

Fashionable Gaian

8,375 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Umm I have a question. sweatdrop I was reading one of your rules that said that you wont accept any order if you have not sent trade yet and then when I read the steps for how to order, it said that after I post my order I wait till you accept the order and then I send trade. This sounds a little confusing for me sweatdrop I don't know this time whether I post my order, wait for you to accept, and then send trade or post my order and then send trade and and wait for you to accept or something. I'm just confused right now. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff