Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2438 ]
Total Votes:[ 2438 ]

Sugary Vampire

17,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
.E m m e l i n e~

Hi Emme! I am doing very well! I get today off for Thanksgiving, which is uber exciting! My job is so fun and so amazing! Unfortunately I have to be at work at 5:30 am on Black Friday, I hope I survive!! How have you been doing? I am very sorry that it has been such a long time since we last talked! And I am gonna put up some Christmas Pixels to my shoppe soon!!

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

I had no idea it was Thanksgiving today, that's pretty sad XD (We don't celebrate it).
If I'd known, I probably would've cooked up a Limited or so.
*writes down to make Thanksgiving Limited next year if I'm still in business then*

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I can't figure out the damn game. Keep running out of bullets. Bad aim, you know >_>

meonji

@meonji: I forgot to ask yesterday but what was it like? Friends of mine saw it and they said it was really disappointing..
My boyfriend really wants to go see Skyfall but I'd rather go see Looper and we can't figure out which of us is going to get what they want XD

Custard Bun

@Custard Bun: No problem dear, I haven't been around supermuch myself!
I'm glad you're enjoying your job so much! I can imagine it will be a busy day on Black Friday (another thing we don't have over here), so good luck!

Lillypuff

@Lillypuff: About what you said with the "insta triple kill", that is so true.
We were playing a game of ARAM recently and we were all low HP, suddenly enemy Zyra does her ult. Penta kill.
Pretty sad for us xD AOE skills are so nice to get multi kills like that!
I haven't been playing League a lot at all, too much work for school and my shop here. I think I played like 3 games over the last 7 days?
My boyfriend wants to make a serious team for s3 (not to go to tourneys or anything but to at least get gold next season), and he wants me to go ADC.
I'd much rather go support, but apparently of the 2 people that are left without a role, I'm the better ADC.
But I still suck..
And YAYYY about your flight being booked! So exciting! I kind of miss the days that I still had free time around the Holidays T^T
(in highschool, our exams were early December and they were over by the Christmas Holidays, now my midterms are located in January so my entire Christmas Hlidays are spent studying)

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Champeine

@Champeine: My hiatus starts on the 17th of December but I'll still be around because I'm not going on vacation, I'm just taking a break from orders due to exams.
I still have some time to come say hi/chat every now and then, no hurries!

I think it's amazing that everyone is drawing me, I look forward to seeing it all OwO <3

Here's Larvie's Ladybug-themed order. I really hope you like it, I'm quite fond of it myself! n__n

User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/Larvie.gif[/IMG]

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
.E m m e l i n e~
User Image

Champeine

@Champeine: My hiatus starts on the 17th of December but I'll still be around because I'm not going on vacation, I'm just taking a break from orders due to exams.
I still have some time to come say hi/chat every now and then, no hurries!

I think it's amazing that everyone is drawing me, I look forward to seeing it all OwO <3

Here's Larvie's Ladybug-themed order. I really hope you like it, I'm quite fond of it myself! n__n

User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/Larvie.gif[/IMG]

Yay, good good. I will have time to draw you then xd

Greedy Capitalist

.E m m e l i n e~

I love it, thank you so much... whee
Also, I would like to ask if the PumpkinToili (Halloween 2012) is still available. I am not sure to which toilis are no longer for sale. Thanks... smile

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Larvie

@Larvie: The pumpkin Toili is under Past Limiteds so it is no longer available, I'm sorry.
It was available from the 10th-31st of October.
A new Limited will come up for sale early December and will be available until the 1st of January probably ^o^

Still about an hour or so of schoolwork left, then I can start Dildoes Sailor Moon-Toili, which will hopefully be finished by tomorrow or Saturdaymorning!

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

[/rolls around with a few rolls] c:

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Dildoe Faggums

@Dildoe Faggums: I was going to start your order but the first hexcode you gave me doesn't work, it has a character too many.
Could you maybe give it to me again?
I was assuming it to be dark purple, which would fit if I took the first 'f' of the code away and just left #1f0358 instead of #f1f0358, but I want to make sure.
I'm going to continue working on the other aspects of your order of course, while I await your reply ^o^.

iHibari Kyoya

@iHibari Kyoya: Hi! Just letting you know that your order is also on my to-do list for this weekend and that I will try to have it finished by Sunday n__n
How are you? Celebrating Thanksgiving later?

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Kind of and kind of not. My back hurts and my mom has to work, little sister is going with her father. [/shrug] At least there's ham in it c: [/roll] I should eat surprised [/wiggle]

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
.E m m e l i n e~
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

Well fiddlesticks. Its supposed to be a dark midnight blue color, so lets go with #080116

Wheezing Fatcat

I didn't think the movie was THAT great. I don't know how it got high ratings. I wasn't that wow'd by it.

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Dildoe Faggums

@Dildoe Faggums: Okay, thanks for your quick reply! ^o^ One more question *shrug*:
since you first asked for a custom pixel but then changed to a regular blob, I forgot to ask what colour you wanted the blob to be.
edit* OMG I love that catgif in your signature. I've been staring at it for 5minutes and it just keeps amusing me time after time

iHibari Kyoya

@iHibari Kyoya: Ah your back still hurts? I hope you feel better soon!
I see, well let's at least be thankful for the ham then, hehe :3. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving so I can't really imagine how people celebrate it.
I only know the cliche-stuff from movies: eating turkey with friends and family, but I can imagine that in modern times, most people don't celebrate it like that anymore.
Or do they?

meonji

@meonji: Yep that's what I heard. I will let my boyfriend read your reply and hopefully he will decide to go see Looper instead.

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
.E m m e l i n e~
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

No problem!

Hrmmmm, honestly I have no idea gonk Perhaps #fe6eb8 and the straw #f6aed3

and I know right?!?!?! Its amazing, I freaking love that gif lol
        I sit there and watch it myself. Sometimes I make it look like its following my mouse arrow lol

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Some do

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
.E m m e l i n e~
Oooh. XD

That is how I got my most recent legit pentakill; Zyra ult
on a low team, haha. XD

I, personally, don't count ARAM pentakills in my pentakills
though, just because you could, like, get Yi or Karthus or
something and, y'know, super broken in ARAM. XD ( That is,
I have gotten Pentakills in ARAM with those two before )

And that's silly. Tell them you want to be support.

It doesn't matter if you're the better ADC if you're both "bad"
( from what you are saying ). But if you're an outstanding
support and the other person is just an okay support, it would
be better for you to play support and try supporting the other
person into a better position as ADC.

If that makes sense?

ANDMAN. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM.
NO IDEA AT ALL. XD

I AM THE MOST EXCITED IN THE WORLD.

edit And yes. XD Most people that celebrate, celebrate
with turkey and family gathering.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items