Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2438 ]
Total Votes:[ 2438 ]

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

meonji

@meonji: the two poses are in the example but they're not super visible.
Basically, the one on the light avi is 1 leg on the ground and 1 in the air, like she's jumping and her hand making a V sign.
The pose on the dark avi is both legs on the ground, together, and her arms are spread out aside her.
I could post the 'naked' bases, but I haven't shaded it entirely because most of the base isn't visible so it's just basic outlines.
I may get around to shading them and just posting them with sample on it though, that's a good idea :]

Wheezing Fatcat

.E m m e l i n e~
User Image

meonji

@meonji: the two poses are in the example but they're not super visible.
Basically, the one on the light avi is 1 leg on the ground and 1 in the air, like she's jumping and her hand making a V sign.
The pose on the dark avi is both legs on the ground, together, and her arms are spread out aside her.
I could post the 'naked' bases, but I haven't shaded it entirely because most of the base isn't visible so it's just basic outlines.
I may get around to shading them and just posting them with sample on it though, that's a good idea :]

ah, okay. I thought you'd have the naked bases ahaha. I didn't even notice the light one's pose. that's so cute!

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

meonji

@meonji: Yeah I know, it's because of the seal slippers. I will add the naked bases though because for me it's "easy" to see the poses because I know what they are ^o^
Thanks for that suggestion, I never even thought of it which is actually pretty dumb of me haha

Wheezing Fatcat

.E m m e l i n e~
User Image

meonji

@meonji: Yeah I know, it's because of the seal slippers. I will add the naked bases though because for me it's "easy" to see the poses because I know what they are ^o^
Thanks for that suggestion, I never even thought of it which is actually pretty dumb of me haha

lol, it's just that I use to order lots of pixel dolls so I was kind of expecting a link to bases when you said you had two. LOL
but hey, a lot of people forget important stuff all the time.
everyone makes mistakes cool

Fashionable Gaian

8,375 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Hello!! smile Is it alright if I make an order? I really like your toiligotchi's but I never know when it's ok to make an order since it's usually full. sweatdrop

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

meonji

@meonji: Can you see the poses here: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just really wouldn't want anyone to steal them since they're not public bases but for personal use and orders only and I've had bad experiences in the past ; o;

iSweetXCandy

@iSweetXCandy: Ah I am really flattered but I am indeed full at the moment. Slots usually fill up pretty fast so that it seems like I am always full >w<.
I have a bribe slot open though, but if you'd rather pay the normal price instead of the bribe price, I will re-open slots sometime this week so you can just check back later!
Or you can subscribe to the PM List, then you get a PM when slots open! (See post 11 on page 1)

Wheezing Fatcat

yeah I can see those. o:
thanks for cleaning the bases! 8D

and just in case I'm like, dumb.
slots open for custom dolls in 20 minutes?

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

meonji

@meonji: You're not dumb, it's because of my confusing PM's xD Slots for custom dolls open tomorrow at that time!
(It is indeed 10PM in 20minutes but they open on the 5th instead of the 4th).
So sorry for all the confusion =__=

Wheezing Fatcat

.E m m e l i n e~
User Image

meonji

@meonji: You're not dumb, it's because of my confusing PM's xD Slots for custom dolls open tomorrow at that time!
(It is indeed 10PM in 20minutes but they open on the 5th instead of the 4th).
So sorry for all the confusion =__=

ohhhhh. okay LOL
I was kinda confused by the timezones. you're a day ahead right? or no. LOL

Wheezing Fatcat

OH. MAN. I HAVE WORK TOMORROW QQ
ahhhhhh omg. :c
lol can I post my form like 3 hours ahead lolol jk.
it'd be unfair.

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

meonji

@meonji: I'm a few hours ahead I think but not a full day. My current time is Sunday the 4th of November 9.45PM.
So slots open on Monday, 5th of November 10PM.

Timezones are pretty confusing, I'm confused myself. Last week we switched from summer hour to winter hour so I got up in the morning and suddenly it was only 9AM instead of 10AM and I was like whut's happening? XD

Wheezing Fatcat

.E m m e l i n e~
User Image

meonji

@meonji: I'm a few hours ahead I think but not a full day. My current time is Sunday the 4th of November 9.45PM.
So slots open on Monday, 5th of November 10PM.

Timezones are pretty confusing, I'm confused myself. Last week we switched from summer hour to winter hour so I got up in the morning and suddenly it was only 9AM instead of 10AM and I was like whut's happening? XD

yeah. I got my time switch like. last night. o:
I woke up pretty early LOL

Sugary Vampire

17,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
.E m m e l i n e~

Oh Emmeline! Those are so neat!!! I am gonna use both of them!! Thank you so much!! emotion_kirakira heart

Fashionable Gaian

8,375 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Name: iSweetXCandy
PM for option 1(semi-customs), 2(premades), 3(my little toitoi) or all?: 1 and 2
Are you a returning customer? If not, where have you heard about my shop?: I'm not a returning customer but I know this shop because I would always see either my friends or other people have your toiligotchi's in there signatures.

Generous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
LOOK WHOS BACK!!!! Lol Jk.
I think I have been gone for three days!
And toitoi's are already up!

.E m m e l i n e~

I'm all right. It seems that nothing electrical got messed up, but I had to throw away clothes and furniture because of sewage water. Yuck! My sibs and I are trying clean up the the dirt from the flash flood. Horrible smells were radiating from the water and it had to be cleansed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff