Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2438 ]
Total Votes:[ 2438 ]

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
.E m m e l i n e~
Thank you for your order but there's 1 tiny problem: I don't do custom blobs/pixel dolls in toiligotchi-orders atm ; w;.
This means that I can do your order but it will be with a regular default blob. If you want, I can add some 'items' to it though to make it sailor moon inspired. n__n

Okay, that sounds good! so like 43k sound good then>

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Dildoe Faggums

@Dildoe Faggums: Yep that sounds good ^o^ You can send trade! I'll see if I can add something extra to the blob to make it a bit Sailor Moon-themed.
I was thinking maybe her moon-earrings dangling by its hands or something like that!

I'm debating whether the current MC is going to go up or down in price and if I should buy it now or later

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
.E m m e l i n e~

Or maybe her meatball hair xD

I really like the Forest Spirit, I think its really pretty. They just came out so they're gonna go down in price as it gets later in the month

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Dildoe Faggums

@Dildoe Faggums: I was debating to do her hair but I'm afraid it's going to look a bit weird on the blob.
Like. A blob with hair. o.o I can try though! ^o^

and yeah, I'm guessing that too but I've heard people being reaaally positive about the spirit one and I'm afraid, if it stays superpopular, it's going to go up in price.
I'll wait a bit though, it's more of a spring-item to me anyways!

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
.E m m e l i n e~

xD I think it would be silly cute, the hair kinda swirling around it lol

I was thinking the same thing, its not really an autumn mc at all confused

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
*Returns from disappearing act!~ >_>;

Anxious Genius

1,850 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Lord Hadez Approves - Good Luck with you're Shop- I will Return Soon to buy Some! <3

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I think I figured out how to form Emm! LIKE THIS [/hopefully?]

Order - T O I L I <3

Toiligotchi: (=roll of paper)
- Colour: fffbbc
- Pattern? Swirls (Bright rainbow spectrum in color)
- Colour buttons? Reference plox
- Colour outside of buttons: Reference plox
Toitoi: (=blob)
- Colour of blob: Reference plox
- Colour of straw: Reference plox
Screen:
- Colours of background with clouds d5ade8 + Light pink
- Colour of polka-dots? Reference plox
- Colour of logo's and frame? Reference plox
Chain:
- Colour(s) Reference plox
Text/Name:
- yes/no yes
- if yes, what text/name? If you can fit it with my username above Neone that'd be lovely c: Otherwise just my username, iHibari Kyoya
Extra stuff? (e.g. wings added/other items - bribe me big, they take a lot of work)
- yes/no Yes
- if yes, what? Rainbow Stars (any style star) around the Toili And here's a link to multiple reference images for you c: (Note that the The Roost one was tailored to a shop that didn't allow such colorations as she usually has)

Your offer?: 100k and some art of the Toilis owo... That I need to color right now >>

Greedy Capitalist

.E m m e l i n e~

Hello Emmeline, I hope you don't mind, there are some changes that I would like to make on the order that I made, which is the color of the blob to be red with black dots, the color on the order form is green. I am not sure if I am still allowed to do such changes. If not it is ok..

Alien Cultist

.E m m e l i n e~
x

RIGHT!
        * u * SIS! lolol
        You know, that is a good person to be likened to //nods
        Charlie is just such an awesome character~
        SPOILER ALERT FOR BREAKING DAWN

As soon as Carlisle died I was in shock and was totally convinced it was a future vision, then the fighting just kept on going and Jasper was killed and I was crying and just in complete denial that this was happening, BUT at the same time I was starting to get convinced this was actually happening.
        (RIGHT before the movie started my friend told me that there was an added twist to the movie. Not what it was, cause I don't think she had any idea from how she was reacting~)
        I was totally trying to talk myself into it being a vision when Aro was finally killed and all, cause that was too good to be true.
        THE ENTIRE THING WAS AMAZING THO.
        I was clenching and so worried when...I forgot who OTL had Edward and was trying to break his neck, and then BAM Bella comes in and kicks some a**~
        I very much agree that they did a great job of adding some lovely action without messing with the book //nods
        Garret! He and the Denali sister were great together <3(watch me be wrong about the characters here...I have such a horrible short term memory...)
        The Russians were WAY hilarious. One of the actors (the blonde one) is from a TV series I love called 'Shameless' xD

Orders for Emme!
        Yay!

Alien Cultist

Lillypuff
x

WELCOME BACK!
        How are you?
        ; A ;

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
cori chama
I'm k. <3

I've been catching up on course work from being sick last
week and Stuart has been taking all the rest of my free time.

XD

We're finally actually trying to work out plans for me to visit him
because my papa may be thinking 500 isn't so bad for me to
go stay with Stuart for a month~ *w*

I reaaaaally hope it works out. XD

How have /you/ been? <3

Alien Cultist

Lillypuff
x

Good Lilly being very responsible with work~
        Have you been able to go back to school now?
        xD AWE! Lots of lovin'!

Oh man! That is awesome! * u *
        Best news!
        What plans have you made so far?
        I am crossing everything!

I am tireddd
        I worked a 9 hour shift today ; A ;
        All on my feet and I felt woozy all day, but now that I am sitting down I feel much, much better!

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

iHibari Kyoya

@iHibari Kyoya: What a lovely character you have there! You can send trade and thank you for your order! ^o^.
From what I see, the main colours are beige, green, red and rainbow right?

Larvie

@Larvie: No problem at all, you can change your form because I haven't started it yet! n__n

cori chama

@cori chama: Yeah I'm happy my business is picking up again OwO I might even have to close for slots again if more orders come in the next few days!
Ohh you do work long hours! What exactly is it that you do as a job? You might have mentioned it before but my memory fails me right now T^T

Lillypuff

@Lillypuff: That sounds superexciting! I hope you guys get to work out the long-distancthing.
A friend of mine (from Belgium) has been dating a Spanish guy fofr like 3 years already and they seem to be working out great.
I believe both families have a lot of money though because whenever she has more than 2 days off, she's off to Spain or he's off to Belgium.
If you fly with Ryanair though it's not really that expensive and she doesn't need to pay for her stay of course.
(I assume you know of Ryanair since you've lived in Germany so long, otherwise I'm just talking jibberish here xD)

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

And here's Lacey Cupcake's Okamiden - Kuni themed toili.
I hope it represents the character the way you wanted it to <3
User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/LaceyCupcake6.gif[/IMG]

My goal is to finish Bunilla's order by the end of the weekend and at least start on Kitsupon's too!
I'm also still working on cori's doll but the hair is giving me lots of trouble XD I'll figure it out eventually though!

If 1 more orders comes before like.. Tuesday or something, I'm going to close slots again temporarily so I can catch up and not make wait-times too long!

edit* Oh my, that new evolving phase of Wisteria. *loves bunnyrabbits* <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces