Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2438 ]
Total Votes:[ 2438 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 592 593 594 > >> >>> »|

Garbage Blob

these are so cute! * o *

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you, Croixu!

I should've just bought it at MP. The AFK scarf just went up 10k = O=!

I made a new dream avi (without the angelic wind, because it hid the pretty hair!). What do you guys think? (the layering's a bit screwed up though, don't mind that). Better than the one in my 9th post? I personally think it's less cluttered.

Also, I'm starting on bolobaau's order in a sec!

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bolobaau's order is almost done! Please accept trade :3

Shy Cutie-Pie

@Melomar: I was working on your cherry-toili, but I'm going out with friends now. It will probably be finished by tomorrow-evening. The sea-toili will probably be done by sunday.

If you prefer getting the cherry one tomorrow already, you can cancel trade and send two seperate trades: one for the cherry (20k) and one for the sea one (50k: I've been messing around with the animation a bit already and I feel like it's going to work out and look awesome! * o*)

Off for the night now and hope my important presentation for school goes good tomorrow! ~

Wind-up Waffles

You work fast! Thank you! Sure, that would be great! I'll go cancel and re-start my trade. :3

Bashful Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50

Nerd

cat_ninja I actually did not follow X-78Q here, but did notice her really cute tissue pixel... I clicked your shop in the main Mini Shops & saw "OH THAT'S THE SAME ONE IN HER SIG!!!"

* U *bb Like many other who popped in said, super cute!! I especially love the purple one with roses in the pick-up. Gosh I wish I could pixel.

Friendly Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shy Cutie-Pie

@Melomar: Well besides my big presentation today, I had some time on my hands this week :3 (and the next 2 weeks, after that I have finals for a month =___=).
So like I promised, expect your cherry toili to be ready for tonight (well tonight in my timezone = GMT+1. It's 11.30 am here now)

@Shampoo-chan: hehe, thank you!

@bolobaau: I'm posting your pick-up in my next post.

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/bolobaau.gif[/IMG]

Oh and x Shavanna x and Laefe: keep an eye on your toili today, something's about to happen!
What could it be (I am so subtle, I swear - 3- )

Kk, I'm off to prepare some more for my nerve-wrecking presentation I can't shut up about. It's in 3 hours! I'll be back later this evening.

Tricky Exhibitionist

11,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nerd 50
You can call me Coco c: It's a lot shorter than Shavanna. And WOOO. That makes me so excited > x<

I know I said I'd try to bump, but I'm sooooo distracted by finals. I have two today. Why are university finals so inconvenient ; A; /grossly sobs over sleep deprivation/
Very cool! I'll look when I'm on my break at my day job! XD *just got off her first job* Thank you! When I get on the computer again I'll link the shop in my sig. <3 I meant to before and got distracted by something shiny. owo;;;;

Tricky Exhibitionist

11,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nerd 50

bump~u c:

I'm done with one final. One more in four hours ; A; /hugs my tolli in distress/

Stratias's Honey Bun

Fatcat

It's adorable! Thank you! crying
~Hehe, I'm so excited. ouo

Shy Cutie-Pie

For some reason, the toili's haven't grown yet (Coco's and Laefe's). They should though, just give it a day or so. The adult version should be the exact same filename and the versions have changed in my photobucket, but not here on gaia -___-".

@bolobaau: glad you like it :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff