Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2438 ]
Total Votes:[ 2438 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 592 593 594 > >> >>> »|

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haha, yay! I'm really glad you like it O wO.
And no of course I don't mind! I would be honoured! (I'm watching you on DA since a few days, i'm iEmme if you didn't know yet. You are so talented >o>- )

Hmm. I'm thinking what item on my wishlist to buy first with your 90k. Angelic wind or AFK scarf ~~

closed for slots! Will re-open some time next week Feel free to stay and chat! =D

Friendly Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
awww ~~~ thank you so much!! redface redface redface and i'm honoured as well cause you're honoured //is weird lol
And i just figured out your dA name now 8D

welllllllllllll the afk scarf is totally adorable whee

/ i shall try and pop in every now and then and see if you're slots are open again blaugh

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@X-78Q: Your order is finished! As soon as you accept trade, I will update the pick-up section :3.
(I didn't really know what blue you meant for the toili, so I based it a bit off your other avi on your profile. If you want darker blue, feel free to let me know and I'll change it).

I'm so jealous of your hair btw! Sigrdrifa's prayer right? Searched for it all day only to find out it cost 300k. Sad story xD =___=

Bashful Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50
.E m m e l i n e~

Yay! <33 And yes its Sigrdifa's hair~ I love it!

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

So, like I said, if you want me to change the blob to a darker blue, just tell me :3
(It's not the same colour as the paper, but you can't see it very well on the babyversion. It's really more blue instead of teal)

[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/X-78Q.gif[/IMG]

Bashful Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50
.E m m e l i n e~

No no, it's perfect! Thank you so much! I'm so excited xDDD

Stratias's Honey Bun

Fatcat

Hello, may I ask can you change the flower pattern colours to Yellow and Lavender, if you haven't started my order yet. sweatdrop

Bashful Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50
Oh, btw, would you like to exchange links? <3

[url=http://tinyurl.com/75qs4j9][img]http://tinyurl.com/6ooxm77[/img][/url]

Shy Cutie-Pie

@bolobaau: No problem at all, I hadn't started yet ^^ Could you edit in the original order form please?
@X-78Q: Of course! What a cute shop, I must've looked over it when I was browsing shops for banners yesterday O wO

Bashful Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50
Awesome! And thank you! heart

Wind-up Waffles

Thank you very much, I appreciate it! Yes, the cherry theme and the sea/watery theme. I'm glad the references are helpful, though as I said you can use them as inspiration or not, depending on how it goes for ye. If the arm-wiggle doesn't work out that's fine, and I think with the amount of effort it takes to do animations, this is worth it. I'll be happy to add onto the trade when we know if it will work out.

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
ninja

heart *stalks cute shop with adorable pixels...* heart

ninja

Friendly Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hii! ^^ Gah. I can't find anyone in the Gaia Exchange who sells the items I'm looking for and I refuse to go to the marketplace, haha :3

@Nikkiquin: you're sweet for a ninja ninja

Friendly Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
hehe i never bother with the exchange im too lazy xd . but then i have to buy em at a higher price whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff