Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2438 ]
Total Votes:[ 2438 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 592 593 594 > >> >>> »|

Generous Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
.E m m e l i n e~

You dont know much I long for the Cream the Kitten toili you have in your sig

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image H a p p y H a l l o w e e n ~ User Image
I'd love to order one after I finish my quest.. Though I'd have no idea what to offer as a price. D:
I'm extremely bad at offers.. I will definitely try though when my quest is finished!~
They're all sooooo adorable and sweet.

User Image

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
User Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

I was thinking of something with patterns (cept with fewer lines and double lines) like this, and with criss-crossing being somewhat visible (indicated by shadows or break in the line) :3

or have fun with it |D

User Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golden Gekko

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Thread Flip 150
Calling dibs on a slot is not allowed is it? XD I just woke up and have to get ready but I am trying to fill out the order form as fast as I can=3

Golden Gekko

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Thread Flip 150
Would it be okay for the blob on the inside to be a cat=3?

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Anna Dear_

@Anna Dear_: Haha no, but I'm pretty sure the 2 remaining slots will still stay open for a few days.
edit*: oh no I'm sorry, I don't do custom blobs anymore. I can add extra items etc, but bribes for complete customs are not open atm (lack of time) ; o;

@yylaayl: I'll see what I can do :3 I really hope it'll turn out okay because I'm usually a pixeller that does the cutesy stuff,
but the swords on your order will require some more realistic pixelling. I'm definitely going to try my very best! OwO
I actually did mean a seperate trade of 200k, so that I can do your regular order earlier and already accept trade, but it's okay like this.
I will send the regular order in advance and only accept trade when the auction win is finished too. n__n

Paper Mache Dollfie

@Paper Mache Dollfie: Well regular, fairly simple orders have a base price of around 10k, I just have great customers who really offer a lot sometimes (80-150k)!
It's not required to offer that much ^o^

Still open for 2!

O.G. Lovergirl

Hi. I was checking on the toli for the charity...

Golden Gekko

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Thread Flip 150
.E m m e l i n e~

I was working on ideas during class. XD I will finish up soon hopefully... I have to go back to class in about thirty minutes=

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image H a p p y H a l l o w e e n ~ User Image
.E m m e l i n e~

I'm questing at the moment, but.. I'd love one of these. I'm half tempted to just splurge and fill out the form, and throw an offer at you. xP

User Image

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

ICESYS

@ICESYS: It's coming together nicely, I expect it to be finished by this weekend at latest, maybe even sooner! Do you need it urgently?
I can try shifting some things in my schedule to finish it earlier! ^ w ^

Lacey Cupcake

@Lacey Cupcake: Oh glad you like it! I was inspired by my new quest item :3 She's so cute isn't she, little Cream.

edit*
Paper Mache Dollfie

@Paper Mache Dollfie: Ohh I know what you feel like! When I was questing for AFK I really had to hold back from ordering in minishops and now I forgot in which shops I wanted to order >o<
What are you questing for? Good luck!

O.G. Lovergirl

.E m m e l i n e~

Great. I'm moving in a couple of weeks and need to take a mini hiatus from Gaia to focus on moving in my new place and getting situated. I'm not quite sure when I'm going to have Internet access. So, I'm trying to close all my open trades and obligations before then. So when I come back, I'm not dealing with tons of PMs or trades and having to remember what things I left open or unfinished.

I hope you understand.

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Halloween is approaching soon and it's about time for a Halloween Limited right?

Well, one is available now! There's only a babyversion atm because the adultversion stays a surprise until the 31st of October
(I've made it already and only me and my boyfriend know what it looks like, muahahahah >:3 )

Here's a sneak peak of the baby version:
User Image

Please go to the first page to pick up the order form!

(@ICESYS: Oh of course, I understand! I had no idea. If you'd told me sooner I would've put some regular orders aside to finish yours early!)

Wheezing Fatcat

Trick or Treat! Muahahahaha~

Name: meonji
Would you like any text added? Which?: meonji
Any plans for Halloween?: none at all. :c

Happy H a l l o w e e n from Flushed Away! <3

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Trick or Treat! Muahahahaha~

Name: Sachie Whitby
Would you like any text added? Which?: Sachie Whitby
Any plans for Halloween?: Yes! I'm going to stay home with my cats and not open the door to anyone. It's to the extent that I'll stick one of my patio chairs on the front porch with a bowl of candy and a note telling trick-or-treaters to take one. It did that last year, and it worked quite well.

Happy H a l l o w e e n from Flushed Away! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces