Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2438 ]
Total Votes:[ 2438 ]

Mewling Kitten

.E m m e l i n e~
The Belletrist

@The Belletrist: Ohh I'm definitely willing to do that! I have a lot on my plate right now though,
as I've already got a few commissions waiting in line.
But if you're still interested in, maybe, a month or 2 I'll definitely contact you and let you know c:

Please, please, please do! I've loved your pixels for about two solid years and it
would be awesome to get something from you.
Always love checking in every once in awhile here, just love!!! smile
these are really cute i might order one

In a relationship with T90Rex

Beloved Snowflake

So in love with your ToiTois ! emotion_kirakira
Hope you're still open to take my order

Order - MY LITTLE T O I T O I<3

User Image
*if you think this is a little on the nude side (I really tried to tone it down, but I don't have a nice outfit to go with it sad ), then maybe you can consider this instead ?

Link

- Blinking animation?: yes + both eyes
- Which pose? 2
- Little base/pose-edits? no
Toitoi: (=petblob)
- Colour of blob: Peach
- Colour of straw: white + red
- Extra items (small stuff like wings, tail, ..)? no
Text/Name:
- yes
- if yes, what text/name? Stellar
- font preference? Similar to that of Sugaruni (sample)
Any extra requests?

Your offer?: Is 1.2 bil alright? cause you did say you were going to increase the price starting from March. sweatdrop I'll send you a trade immediately upon confirmation

heart
Bump for you! heart

Shy Cutie-Pie

Quillicose

@Quillicose: Oops sorry for my late reply, I haven't been on Gaia much due to lack of time this past week ; o ;
Thank you very much for the order! You can send trade <3

X_Stellar_X

@X_Stellar_X: Oh 1.2b is totally alright! ^ ^ I have pay what you think it's worth policy so I don't really have a price in mind.
Some people pay up to 10bil, others 500mil so it really varies.
I'm happy with all the offers I get really c: You can send trade!

~

On topic of St. Patrick's Day: I've considered doing a limited for St. Patrick's Day this year,
but I tried out several things and none of them really stuck with me.
I will most likely recycle some of the things I had tried out and just do another freebie instead,
because it's been a while since I had one up.
St Patrick's Day is also quite close to Easter so I'll just focus all my efforts on the Easter Limited
instead.

However, I am considering doing a new premade within the next couple of weeks,
featuring Baymax from Big Hero 6, so stay tuned!
I haven't got started on it yet so I don't know when it'll be up but I was very inspired by the movie
so I would really like to do a premade of it in the quite near future.

Shy Cutie-Pie

Schedule for this weekend:
I'm working a bit more on The Artistic Aries' bribe full custom, figuring out the right pose to put
Toothless in. I'm trying out standing, sitting, lying down to see what I like best c:
Would also like to finish RustyRobot's semi-custom by tonight or tomorrow evening!

Versatile Model

.E m m e l i n e~
I'm working a bit more on The Artistic Aries' bribe full custom, figuring out the right pose to put
Toothless in. I'm trying out standing, sitting, lying down to see what I like best c:
Would also like to finish RustyRobot's semi-custom by tonight or tomorrow evening!
Awesome!
And if/when you do make the Baymax premade, I'm gonna be ALL OVER IT. emotion_bigheart

Shy Cutie-Pie

RustyRobot

@RustyRobot: Well definitely keep an eye out then! As soon as I have some spare time in between commissions and orders,
to get started on it, I will ^ ^
There are usually only 20 premades available, so you'll have to be quick to grab one,
but I always post a little heads-up in the thread beforehand!

Anyway, here is your semi-custom! I really liked the theme koi, so I hope you like it.
Feel free to request changes if I overlooked anything in your order form or whatnot~

User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/RustyRobot.gif[/IMG]

Versatile Model

.E m m e l i n e~
RustyRobot

@RustyRobot: Well definitely keep an eye out then! As soon as I have some spare time in between commissions and orders,
to get started on it, I will ^ ^
There are usually only 20 premades available, so you'll have to be quick to grab one,
but I always post a little heads-up in the thread beforehand!

Anyway, here is your semi-custom! I really liked the theme koi, so I hope you like it.
Feel free to request changes if I overlooked anything in your order form or whatnot~

User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/RustyRobot.gif[/IMG]
Sounds good! I'll definitely keep checking back!
And thank you very much! It turned out really cute! emotion_kirakira

In a relationship with T90Rex

Beloved Snowflake

.E m m e l i n e~

Thank You heart heart
I have already sent you the trade
4laugh

Shy Cutie-Pie

It's weekend again so finally time for some more art ^ ^

Quillicose's My Little ToiToi and working on The Artistic Aries' full custom commission.
I've also started working on a Big Hero 6 premade, so that one will be coming up within the next week or 2,
stay tuned!

Magical Marshmallow

42,625 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Snack Artist 250
.E m m e l i n e~
I've also started working on a Big Hero 6 premade, so that one will be coming up within the next week or 2,
stay tuned!

OH MY GOD I NEED THIS!

Shy Cutie-Pie

Avellini

@Avellini: It was such a great movie! I just saw it recently
and was immediately inspired to put Baymax into pixels <3

Quillicose

Here is Quillicose's My Little ToiToi! ^ ^
I hope you like it, but feel free to request changes if you see anything of course.
Thank you for ordering <3

User Image

Magical Marshmallow

42,625 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Snack Artist 250
.E m m e l i n e~

I can't wait! I'll have to log on more to look and see!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff