Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2438 ]
Total Votes:[ 2438 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 592 593 594 > >> >>> »|

Shy Cutie-Pie

Below I quoted the new orders (since 2012) that were still posted in the old thread :3

x Shavanna x
I know what you mean. I joined Gaia when I was in like... middle school. And now I'm a freshman in college 3____3 Oh mai.

Order - T O I L I <3

Toiligotchi: (=roll of paper)
- Colour:This dark red colour, please? :3
- Pattern? Yes please! Can it be zebra striped? Unless that's too messy, then just random lines everywhere. As for the colour, perhaps dark gray and a red that is a bit lighter than the red above this one?!
- Colour buttons? White
- Colour outside of buttons: Black
Toitoi: (=blob)
- Colour of blob: Dark red, please~!
- Colour of straw: (white + black)
Screen:
- Colour(s) Um... u___u I don't really know. Perhaps a light red and light orange (sort of like autumn colours, but a bit lighter).
- Colour of polka-dots? I don't know where the polka dots go ; A;? But.... whatever matches?
Chain:
- Colour(s) Silver and White please biggrin
Text/Name:
- yes/no yes please!
- if yes, what text/name? x Shavanna x

Total: Mmm how does 7.5k sound? :U I'm not active enough to reap lots of gold u___u

Laefe
A lot of mine did too. ;; Don't feel bad, a lot of us are restricted to work. *Laughs* Aaaah, real life woes.

Order - T O I L I <3

- Colour: Black
- Pattern? Yes! I would love for some sort of orange and white swirls, if you could do it? <3
- Colour buttons? White
- Colour outside of buttons: Orange
- Colour of blob: Dark orange!
- Colour of straw: (white + black)
Screen:
- Colour(s) (Yellow and some sort of white... for a ghostly effect? Oo;;; )
- Colour of polka-dots? *Laughs* Not a clue, whatever you come up with is plenty darlin. <3
Chain:
- Colour(s) (White and yellow)
Text/Name:
- yes
- if yes, what text/name laefe

Total: I don't have any of your quest items... alas. How about 10k? ^^ I'm not great with pixles but I've always wanted another Toili since my first easter one that Hime got me.

If ANY of that seems odd or doesn't seem to work to your artistic eye, because I know yours is excellent, then you can change it. ^^ I just REALLY want a halloweeny one. *Laughs*

gloom-ni
homg, ive always wanted to order from your shop //dies of happiness 8')

Order - T O I L I <3

- Colour: purple/lavender
- Pattern? Would i be able to request polka dots? 8D
- Colour buttons? an light orange/pink colour, kind of like coral
- Colour outside of buttons: Yellow
- Colour of blob: PINK *O*
- Colour of straw: (white + 1 colour)
Screen:
- Colour(s) light blue and cream
- Colour of polka-dots? a light pink
Chain: pink and light brown
- Colour(s) purple and red
Text/Name:
- yes[
- Razel
Extra stuff? (e.g. wings added/other items - bribe me, they take a lot of work)
- yes
- would you be able to add a bit of flowers just on the corners, resembling like roses? XD

Total: Would 9OK be alright ? >O< //is broke atm

um, overall i'm just hoping for a kind of cute, vintage colours i'm not sure how to properly explain the colours, but basically just pastels. Sorry if i'm not making sense, but feel free to change the colours in order for it to look better 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ cuts ribbon ~ WE ARE OPEN!!!

Atm I'm only open for 2 more orders, because I have already made 3 this weekend (from my previous thread).
If they are filled, I will reopen for the full 5 slots! :3

Also, feel free to bump/chat/whatever! That would be great!

Bashful Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50
Order - T O I L I <3

- Colour: Teal/Blue
- Colour buttons? teal/blue
- Colour outside of buttons: grayish black
- Colour of blob: blue
- Colour of straw: (white + 1 colour) blue & black
Screen:
- Colour(s) (2, please) light blue & gray
- Colour of polka-dots? lighter gray
Chain:
- Colour(s) (max. 2 please) silver & gray
Text/Name:
- yes/no Yes
- if yes, what text/name? X-78Q
Extra stuff? (e.g. wings added/other items - bribe me big, they take a lot of work)
- yes/no No

Your offer?: 10k

This is so cute I've been waiting for something like this~

Stratias's Honey Bun

Fatcat

Order - T O I L I <3

- Colour: Black
- Pattern? Yellow and Lavender flowers, it's that too complicated? sweatdrop
- Colour buttons? Silver
- Colour outside of buttons: White
- Colour of blob: Black-
Colour of straw: (white + black)
Screen:
- Colour(s) Silver and White
- Colour of polka-dots? Tan
Chain:
- Colour(s) (Silver and Tan)
Text/Name:
- yes/no yes
- if yes, what text/name? bolobaau
Extra stuff? (e.g. wings added/other items - bribe me big, they take a lot of work)
- yes/no Nope
- if yes, what?

Your offer?: 1O,OOOg

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ooooh, my first two orders already! Thank you so much :3.
10k offer is great thank you! You can both send trade. I can do some flowers as a pattern, sure!

I have quite a busy week up ahead, but I'll be filling orders slowly, probably by next wednesday (9th of may) at the latest!.

I did not really expect slots to fill this fast. I've been sitting on "2 slots left" for a week in breedable section. I'll open for 2 more only!

Still open for 2

Yay! You got peeps already! XD I'm glad you moved it here. You'll get so much more love in the mini shops. <3

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hi Laefe! Glad you followed :3
I'm also happy. It never really fitted in the breedable section anyways, that's more for the complicated shops who have invented an entire world and story around their pets.

Mine's just a little pixel shoppe!

I'm just gonna go grab some links from cute shops I find and then I'm heading off to bed.

Thanks to those that ordered already!

Still open for 2

Stratias's Honey Bun

Fatcat

Thank you so much for accepting!
Your pixels are just so adorable. crying

Wind-up Waffles

Oh these are adorable! I just saw your other thread and followed the link here. owo <3

Wind-up Waffles

It was up to two forms per person right? If not, please count the first one only, and I will try to get a slot for the second one next time. :3

Also, if my offer amounts are not acceptable please let me know. I trust you to use your judgment on things like if I asked for too much detail or a color that doesn't look right. I'd like to get them as surprise birthday presents, so the details and price are very negotiable for me. :3

Order - T O I L I <3

- Colour: white
- Pattern? (y/n + what? + colour? please mind to offer a bit more if you request a pattern) yes + cherries + red and green with black accents if needed
- Colour buttons? red
- Colour outside of buttons: green
- Colour of blob: red
- Colour of straw: (white + 1 colour) green
Screen:
- Colour(s) (2, please) red + green (but more pastel than the rest)
- Colour of polka-dots? black
Chain:
- Colour(s) (max. 2 please) red (beads) + black (or very dark grey) (chain/clasp)
Text/Name:
- yes/no yes
- if yes, what text/name? Kuro Raban
- yes/no yes
- if yes, what? a leaf on the straw? and can you make the eyes black instead of white?
(I have some refs for you, for inspiration. Use them or not as you like. :3
refs: 1 | 2 | 3 )

Your offer?: 20k?

- - -

Order - T O I L I <3

- Colour: turquoise
- Pattern? (y/n + what? + colour? please mind to offer a bit more if you request a pattern) yes + wave and bubble patterns + whites and blues
- Colour buttons? dodgerblue
- Colour outside of buttons: blueviolet
- Colour of blob: dodgerblue
- Colour of straw: (white + 1 colour) blueviolet
Screen:
- Colour(s) (2, please)thistle + aquamarine
- Colour of polka-dots? skyblue
Chain:
- Colour(s) (max. 2 please) silver
Text/Name:
- yes/no yes
- if yes, what text/name? MoogerMint
- yes/noyes
- if yes, what?can you make the arms wiggle on the adult? Maybe in-time with the blinking?
(for this order I used the Text Color Codes link for color names. These refs are to give you an idea of what I have in mind.
refs: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )

Your offer?: up to 50k with arm-wiggle, 15k without

Bashful Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50
Thank you so much for accepting! I sent trade~

Guhh so cute. I can't wait!

Shy Cutie-Pie

Well, since Melomar ordered two, the slots have been filled!

@Melomar: Thank you for the references, these will help a lot! So you want a cherry-themed one and a watery/sea themed one, right? (:
I will try the wiggling on the arms. I see you currently sent trade for without the wiggling (15k am I right?). I will let you know when I'm working on it if it's going to work out (this will probably be around this Friday), so you can adjust the trade to the other amount you offered (which is generous thank you! ; o; )

closed for slots! Will re-open some time next week Feel free to stay and chat! =D

Friendly Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
accepted trade 4laugh heart

Shy Cutie-Pie

I saw! I was just uploading it to photobucket :3. You can find your order below and in pick-ups section!

User Image

[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/gloom-ni.gif[/IMG]

Those roses took me so long but I'm happy with how they turned out. If you'd like something changed, let me know! You offered 90k, so I follow your every demand, haha n__n.

Friendly Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
AHSKFJG:LJKJKHHHG;;;;;;;;;; OMGGGGGG THANK YOU SO MUCH!
lolol i literally just stared at the screen for like a few seconds before i finally reacted heeeeheeeee <3
This is perfect! I love everything about it and the roses are lovely~! Well worth my 90k lol and probably more ;D

I shall forever stare at it now lmao //shotshot
Thank you again! And whenever your slots are free again i might try and snag another one again XD.. Although i'm sure your slots will just keep on filling up 4laugh

Oh and~~~hope you don't mind if i display this on the front page of my DA (not my gallery XD)
heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces