Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2438 ]
Total Votes:[ 2438 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 592 593 594 > >> >>> »|

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
.E m m e l i n e~
@Nikkiquin: Thank you ! ^^ I just finished the Kitten Star one too! Now I'm going to continue working on LegitPie's bribe :3.
My favourite pony is definitely Fluttershy, but I can probably relate to Twilight the most too. I'm quite a nerd at school, haha xD.
I'm not a big fan of how AppleJack talks, but they all make a cute group together. I hope I can blobify them a bit and still make it obvious that they're the MLP's ~

Oh Fluttershy is such a cutie! heart I have a thing for rainbows so I figured Dash'd be my fave
but she can be a bit to... energetic? for me. I love reading (A LOT) and I study up on random
facts for no real reason. But I'm also an animal nut (so I'm Flutter Sparkle? lol). I know if you
make them I'm going to buy them all! mrgreen (And I find Apple Jack's drawl rather charming.) xd
I used a dollmaker (HERE) to make a MLP of myself. heart It was fun picking out a cutie mark.

That kitten star pet is amazing. emotion_kirakira You should do pre-mades based on Gaia items/pets
too. I know lots of peeps who'd love AFK or Kitten star pets! whee I finished filling out my form
for the two pets I'm going to order tomorrow. Could I get on that PM list thing so I don't miss
you? I really want them (and to help you get yer bunny too). I'll be on bright and early. 4laugh

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Nikkiquin: Yes, I know what you mean about Rainbow Dash, sometimes she wants to be the tough girl a little too badly.
Ohh that dollmaker looks fun, I'm going to play around with it a little tomorrow!

What time is it for you now? I don't know when exactly I'm going to open yet, but I can take into account when you are on if you really want to order (:.
I don't expect slots to fill up THAT quickly though, but still ^^. I'll put you on the PM List and PM you 5 minutes in advance.

Oh and thank you! I'm really proud of it. I'll consider doing some gaia-themed toili's for flatsale in the summer holidays, when I have lots and lots of time.

I'm off to bed now (it's 11pm for me here and I have school in the morning)

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
.E m m e l i n e~
@Nikkiquin: Yes, I know what you mean about Rainbow Dash, sometimes she wants to be the tough girl a little too badly.
Ohh that dollmaker looks fun, I'm going to play around with it a little tomorrow!

What time is it for you now? I don't know when exactly I'm going to open yet, but I can take into account when you are on if you really want to order (:.
I don't expect slots to fill up THAT quickly though, but still ^^. I'll put you on the PM List and PM you 5 minutes in advance.

Oh and thank you! I'm really proud of it. I'll consider doing some gaia-themed toili's for flatsale in the summer holidays, when I have lots and lots of time.

I'm off to bed now (it's 11pm for me here and I have school in the morning)

Glad you like it! The intro image for the dollmaker is kind of blurry but when you start using it
it's like gonk There are so many options and you can even change the poses. It's so good. emotion_kirakira

Ah it's 4pm for me when it's 11pm for you. That means you're 7 hours ahead of me. 3nodding I'll likely
be on between 9-10am my time so it'd be 4-5pm for you. I don't think I could get on much earlier
than that though. (Otherwise it'd be like 2am for me and 9am for you and you have school.) ninja

I'll just keep an eye on the shop as much as I can. 3nodding I need to get one for my brother but I have
another I'd like to get done as well. heart (I know I'll be getting even more of 'em in the future.) whee

Wind-up Waffles

Thank you! They're showing up for me just fine. I love the arm wiggle! ^^ I think my sister will too. >>; <3

edit:
I love the kitten star toili, it's so intricate! xwx <3

Friendly Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh your idea sounds wonderful! That would be great.. and its optional but if you ever find the time to do so could you animate one or two of the petals falling? But you don't have to! XD

And waaaaaahh~~your kitten star toili is amazing! *A*
your kitten star toili is so cute ;w; fdsjfsdfsad heart

Informer

Thank you so much! I love how well you did the fish pattern X3 Definitely need to snag another spot the next time you're open.

Oh boy I've always wanted one of these ♥//□//♥ heart

Totally ordering tomorrow (blargh school all day though </3 Hope I make it!!)

Shy Cutie-Pie

Aw thank you everyone for the sweet comments! <3

I'm going to open slots in approx. 2 hours.

Shy Cutie-Pie

We are now open for 5.
For one time, i'm going to make an exception and you can order 2 per person, only filling 1 slot.
Usually, when you order 2, you fill two slots.
But, as it's the last time I'll open for slots in over a month (till the 25th of June), I want to give everyone a chance, and not let 1 person fill op 2 slots immediately ^ o ^.

Order away!
I'm off to class again now (classes at university, best class schedule ever, haha), so I won't be updating the posts until I get back, but you can count the orders before you right (:.

(also, at this time of the day, I don't think slots will be filling up quickly so yeshm!)

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Order - T O I L I <3

Toiligotchi:
- Colour: ████ Cream (#EDE275) for the pancakes and ████ Sienna (#8A4117) for the syrup
- Pattern? I'd like it to look like a stack of pancakes. HERE's a quick copy/paste mock up I made.
- Colour buttons? ████ Sienna (#8A4117)
- Colour outside of buttons: ████ Light Brown (#C68E17)

Toitoi:
- Colour of blob: ████ Sienna (#8A4117)
- Colour of straw: ████ Golden Brown (#E8A317) & ████ Sienna (#8A4117)

Screen:
- Colour(s) Shades of cream or brown that work best
- Colour of polka-dots? ████ Cream (#EDE275)
- Frame Colour(s) ████ Light Brown (#C68E17) with ████ Sienna (#8A4117) icons

Chain:
- Colour(s) ████ Golden Brown (#E8A317) and ████ Sienna (#8A4117)

Text/Name:
- yes/no Yes
- if yes, what text/name? Nikkiquin

Extra stuff?
- yes/no Yes
- if yes, what? Can it have wiggly arms like THIS pet? If not, it's ok.
- other notes? The mock up I made is pretty much the color scheme I'm looking
for. Feel free to play with the colors to get it how you like. I just made it really
quickly so honestly there isn't a ton of detail on it. Hopefully it's okay as a ref...

Your offer?: See below...

- - - - - - - - - -

Order - T O I L I <3

Toiligotchi:
- Colour: ████ Purple (#8B31C7)
- Pattern? He wanted the same color scheme as this PET but with SPADES on it rather than stars.
- Colour buttons? ████ Black (#000000)
- Colour outside of buttons: ████ Dark Purple (#5f2387)

Toitoi:
- Colour of blob: ████ Black (#000000)
- Colour of straw: White & ████ Purple (#8B31C7)

Screen:
- Colour(s) ████ Purple (#8B31C7) and ████ Dark Gray (#5c5b5c)
- Colour of polka-dots? ████ Purple (#8B31C7)
- Frame Colour(s) ████ Black (#000000) with ████ Dark Purple (#5f2387) icons

Chain:
- Colour(s) ████ Black (#000000)

Text/Name:
- yes/no Yes
- if yes, what text/name? Dayion
(It's a gift for my brother Dayion.)

Extra stuff?
- yes/no No
- if yes, what? n/a
- other notes? As I mentioned earlier, the ref. pet is perfect as far as colors. I went
ahead and looked up some hex codes for you but if you could keep the pet as close
as possible to the one I showed you that'd be great. I don't want to mess with it much
since that's the one he picked out. (I know you might have to tint it slightly different.)

Your offer?: User Image Bani the Bunny for both

- - - - - - - - - -

Total: Bunny! emotion_bigheart

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
.E m m e l i n e~

La de dah... Instant pet snag lol ♪. heart If you want to finish the trade on the bunny now I wouldn't
mind at all. I know you'll make my pets. 3nodding That way it's all done and you have yer bunny. whee

Shy Cutie-Pie

@Nikkiquin: Ohh no, that's okay! I'll wait to accept, it'll keep me motivated :3 I like your pancakes idea!

Still open for 4

Shy Cutie-Pie

Bumpity bump.

Still open for 4

Garbage Blob

Order - T O I L I <3
Toiligotchi: (=roll of paper)
- Colour: white
- Pattern? none
- Colour buttons? #FFD826
- Colour outside of buttons: #3C1A0D
Toitoi: (=blob)
- Colour of blob: #3C1A0D
- Colour of straw: (white & #D32E2E)
Screen:
- Colours of background with clouds #FFF7AF & #C0CE61
- Colour of polka-dots? white
- Colour of logo's and frame? could i leave this up to you? sweatdrop
Chain:
- Colour(s) dark gray
Text/Name:
- yes/no yes
- if yes, what text/name? croixu
Extra stuff?
- yes/no yes
- if yes, what? could you add a toilet plunger sitting at the bottom corner of the paper roll?
if colors looks weird feel free to tweak them to make it look nice 3nodding
Your offer?: 50k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas