Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2438 ]
Total Votes:[ 2438 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 592 593 594 > >> >>> »|

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Nikkiquin: Yep, that's the one :3 I know they're on MP for a reasonable price, but I've seen them go for 45k in the Exchange and I'm always just a tad late ; o;.
That would be great though! I think 1 Bani for 2 orders with a nice pattern, maybe a tiny custom item seems like a good deal.

I made the one in my sig for personal use, to represent my quest (there's another one coming up today, which matches the colours of my avi, starring a Kitten star :3). I'd prefer not to sell it, sorry = o=.
However, when I have summer holidays (so in about a month and a half), I plan on auctioning off some premades and complete customs. So you could check in then to place a bid and ask for something similar! ^ u^.
(The premades will probably be My Little Pony themed)

Oh and yes, I know who Hatsune Miku is, but I just thought they sold Vocaloid-themed items in the anime store, which is why I asked.
I checked the price now though and they're from a chance item right? Indeed quite expensive.
I hope you get it soon! * o*

Friendly Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ah i managed to sell the item to get more gold 8'D lol

I wanna order again but i don't know what colours to choose lol, im just thinking along the lines of sakura pink/purple theme? With like sakura petals around the corners or edges XD

Would 2OOK be alright? ^U^b
Oh i hope you dont mind be asking, but would you ever consider making the toili (?) custom too and if so how big would the bribe have to be? O:

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@gloom-ni: Haha good for you! ^^ Ah yes I know what you mean. The Japanese trees right?
I've thought about making a Sakura-themed one for myself, but it doesn't fit my avi so it couldn't go in my sig and I gave up.
I'd have a lot of fun making one for you though! 200k sounds great ^^ (like I said, regular slots will reopen on tuesday so if you prefer to wait, I understand!)

Well, I usually don't do customs unless I auction them off. Back in 2007, I did a Toili auction
with some premades and also offered my services for a complete custom. You can visit the old thread here.
In the 4th post you can see what I used to charge, but that was before prices went all crazy.
(only 75k for 1 custom). I got AB'ed though (AFK, worth around 5mil at the time I recall), and that meant I was that girl's slave for a long time.
I made her 4 toili's I think, but she asked me for more and then I couldn't do them anymore because of lack of time, so I gave her back the AFK and she paid me 600k for the 4 I'd made.
I still regret having to give it back :<.

Ehm, oh god, sorry for the long text. To make a long story short, I'm thinking about doing a similar auction again in July, with My Little Pony premades and a custom-service.
However, for an enormous bribe I can do a custom right now, but as exams are coming up it might take me some time to finish (2 weeks or so).
I'm guessing around 350k+ for a complete custom (custom blob+items)? Or is that too much to ask - o-. I seriously hate not having any idea of how art-pricing is right now XD

Friendly Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ah i completely understand with the exams and all! And haha~its alright, don't mind reading ^^

Um hummm, would you accept 37OK then or should i go higher? >O< Its just that pixels are like my sweet tooth lmao

And and i can wait ^O^/

Shy Cutie-Pie

@gloom-ni: 370k sounds great actually yes, thank you o wo.
@akanekun: I've finished your bribe-order, have you gathered the pure already? ^^
If not I can wait a bit, no problem at all!

I'm still going to start LegitPie's, but will probably only finish by tomorrow. I'm going to my boyfriends in about 2h and still need to get ready and stuff, hehe ~ u~.

Informer

Thanks Emmeline! I should have the funds by the end of the weekend and I'll start vending some more stuff so I don't keep you waiting longer than that just in case I take longer than expected with my commission. Fixed the trade with the pure, ready when you are! Thanks again!

Shy Cutie-Pie

Ahh someone downvoted my thread :<.
@KuramaCat: Thank you for accepting trade! Your toili will be available for pick-ups when I get home (in about 5h I think - Mother's day, have to visit my bf's grandparents and stuff).
@akanekun: Thank you (: ! I'm at my boyfriend's right now, so I don't have access to my files, so I'll accept trade and be ready to upload the files.
@Melomar: Expect some growing activity in the Toili's for your sisters in a few hours! I'm excited to show the wiggling-arms animations and hope you'll like it O vO.

Friendly Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
oooh awesome! :'D Um im not sure how to describe the colours but i stumbled upon a picture which has nice colours in it that would look nice on it :')

^ Its the sakura colours mostly~ disregard the lower half please lol

As for the toili would it be possible to have a fox? Like the one in your sig? Cause i think it looks really adorable! Or maybe a cat lol, up to you <3 And just um sakura petals on the edges ^^ Like they're blowing in the wind or something lmao //shot

And umm i think thats it, i'll let you have free reign over it and don't worry about time. I'm willing to wait ^O^b

on another note~~ahhh sorryyyy!!! That was me, i was trying to click the vote up one but for some reason i ended up clicking the other one by accident.. forgive meeeee </3 crying

Shy Cutie-Pie

@gloom-ni: ooh, haha! That's okay XD no problem at all :3.
I saved the picture to my pc, so I can start working on it bit by bit. Do you just want petals in the corners or actually the flowers?
What I think would look cool is if the upper two corners have the sakura flowers, and on the bottom there's some petals that have fallen off. What do you think? ^ o^

@KuramaCat: Your order is available in pick-ups
@akanekun: I accepted trade! Your order will be available as soon as you accept
@Melomar: I updated the files to the adultversion, so if it doesn't show up immediately, try copying the link into a new tab or sth. Internet needs some time to sync up!
I hope you like the wiggling animation and the leaf on the cherry one!

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
.E m m e l i n e~
@Nikkiquin: Yep, that's the one :3 I know they're on MP for a reasonable price, but I've seen them go for 45k in the Exchange and I'm always just a tad late ; o;.
That would be great though! I think 1 Bani for 2 orders with a nice pattern, maybe a tiny custom item seems like a good deal.

I made the one in my sig for personal use, to represent my quest (there's another one coming up today, which matches the colours of my avi, starring a Kitten star :3). I'd prefer not to sell it, sorry = o=.
However, when I have summer holidays (so in about a month and a half), I plan on auctioning off some premades and complete customs. So you could check in then to place a bid and ask for something similar! ^ u^.
(The premades will probably be My Little Pony themed)

Oh and yes, I know who Hatsune Miku is, but I just thought they sold Vocaloid-themed items in the anime store, which is why I asked.
I checked the price now though and they're from a chance item right? Indeed quite expensive.
I hope you get it soon! * o*

No worries on your siggy pet. I just thought it was cute! whee I have other ideas in mind
so I'll just go with those instead. wink I'll start filling out a form now (but won't post yet).
I love the new MLP (it's so fun)! heart I'd probably buy all of them. I could never seem to
pick a fave pony tho. I probably could relate to Twilight the best if I'm being honest. ninja

I've always been a huge fan of Hatsune Miku. I'd love to get a pet dedicated to her somehow...
I know it'll be sorta expensive (gotta have leeks and musical notes). mrgreen I do want to get every
Miku/Vocaloid item on Gaia eventually. And yes, all of them have come from RIGs. *sigh* neutral

Shy Cutie-Pie

@Nikkiquin: Thank you ! ^^ I just finished the Kitten Star one too! Now I'm going to continue working on LegitPie's bribe :3.
My favourite pony is definitely Fluttershy, but I can probably relate to Twilight the most too. I'm quite a nerd at school, haha xD.
I'm not a big fan of how AppleJack talks, but they all make a cute group together. I hope I can blobify them a bit and still make it obvious that they're the MLP's ~

Shy Cutie-Pie

@LegitPie: I finished your bribe-order ^u^ so I accepted trade!

Here's akanekun's order ^^ Hope you like it!
I specifically liked doing the pattern with the fishies.

User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/akanekun.gif[/IMG]

Super Junior

Okay! Thank you heart ! I have accepted trade so you should get your 150k by now!

Shy Cutie-Pie

@LegitPie: Thank you!

I made two version of the bow, orange and blue, you can pick which one you prefer. Or both ^^
I wasn't sure which one I liked best.

User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/LegitPie_blue.gif[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/LegitPie_orange.gif[/IMG]

Super Junior

Omigosh! their both so cuteee >_< Thank you sooo much! I'll be ordering more later !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff