• Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mystressfluffy
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
Eclairl

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright ---------------------------------------------------------- gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright
Congrats! Lucky haha
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright ---------------------------------------------------------- gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

its so pretty so far :3

it is! I wish one of my dreams could be done

it will be i believe in ya ^^ why dont you get clickable icons that way when someone clicks the pic they go straight to your shop smile

still waiting for one...someones making it

oh lol

Friendly Girl

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
Eclairl

it will be i believe in ya ^^ why dont you get clickable icons that way when someone clicks the pic they go straight to your shop smile

oh lol

other than me, how are you? Are our decor comming along?

Lavish Flatterer

9,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mystressfluffy
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
Eclairl

oh lol

shoot! i still gotta draw D: but i havnt been feeling motivated to draw >.<

Friendly Girl

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
Eclairl

oh lol

shoot! i still gotta draw D: but i havnt been feeling motivated to draw >.<

Its okay

Generous Vampire

mystressfluffy
Princess Kuchiki
mystressfluffy
Princess Kuchiki
mystressfluffy
Princess Kuchiki

I almost have 1.2mil.

you so rich, and now i only have 200g cuz i spent it on a "me" avatar, thats what i wore today to school by the way, im amazing

I've been saving for such a long time though.
Love the avi though~

aw haha i always spend right away

I do that a lot also, so it's weird that I saved it this long.

im getting rid of items i bought but dint have a use for

I have a couple items that I never use, but once I get rid of them it always seems that I need it again sooner or later.

Friendly Girl

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Princess Kuchiki
mystressfluffy
Princess Kuchiki
mystressfluffy
Princess Kuchiki

Love the avi though~

I have a couple items that I never use, but once I get rid of them it always seems that I need it again sooner or later.

yeah haha

Generous Vampire

mystressfluffy
Princess Kuchiki
mystressfluffy
Princess Kuchiki
mystressfluffy
Princess Kuchiki

Love the avi though~

yeah haha

With this one item that I have, I've had to sell and re buy it about 3 times already. Now I'm just keeping it no matter what.

Lavish Flatterer

9,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Princess Kuchiki
mystressfluffy
Princess Kuchiki
mystressfluffy
Princess Kuchiki

yeah haha

With this one item that I have, I've had to sell and re buy it about 3 times already. Now I'm just keeping it no matter what.

thats what i do for my items lol

Generous Vampire

Eclairl

Lol, I've just found out to never get rid of them if I really know I'll never use them ever again.

Lavish Flatterer

9,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Princess Kuchiki
Eclairl

Lol, I've just found out to never get rid of them if I really know I'll never use them ever again.
thats a really good idea and so far to get a little gold ive been tipping to others and getting tipped back razz

Generous Vampire

Eclairl
Princess Kuchiki
Eclairl

thats a really good idea and so far to get a little gold ive been tipping to others and getting tipped back razz

I've just been posting a lot and hoping that people will either order from my pixel shop or order art. But mainly posting.

Lavish Flatterer

9,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Princess Kuchiki
Eclairl
Princess Kuchiki
Eclairl

I've just been posting a lot and hoping that people will either order from my pixel shop or order art. But mainly posting.
ah lol so what do you think of my avi so far? smile

Generous Vampire

Eclairl
Princess Kuchiki
Eclairl
Princess Kuchiki
Eclairl

I love it!~
I love how all the colors go perfectly with one another.

Lavish Flatterer

9,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Princess Kuchiki
Eclairl
Princess Kuchiki
Eclairl
Princess Kuchiki
Eclairl

I love it!~

thanks ^^ its not fully complete :3

Generous Vampire

Eclairl
Princess Kuchiki
Eclairl
Princess Kuchiki
Eclairl

I love it!~

thanks ^^ its not fully complete :3

What else are you going to be adding?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas