Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Clockwork Thieves
Are you talking about making.. well, tekteks for people? As well as offering art?

I think your lack of orders might then be related to being in wrong forum and having a lack of samples. ^^;

From memory, if its art plus other services, try minishops (rather than art shops).. or the dressing room forum for avatar design.

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright ---------------------------------------------------------- gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright
oh...im new to this so i didnt know, my friends told me to do it in art shops cuz im also offering art
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright ---------------------------------------------------------- gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Eclairl
well if ya like you can try to make me an avi that cutesy yet angelic cause im a sucker for those kind of items :3

how does this look?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mystressfluffy
Eclairl
well if ya like you can try to make me an avi that cutesy yet angelic cause im a sucker for those kind of items :3

how does this look?

that looks absolutely perfect! biggrin

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
Eclairl

how does this look?

im glad you like it! I think the hard part was the hair and eyes haha, thats always toughest

Magnetic Gekko

mystressfluffy
Clockwork Thieves
Are you talking about making.. well, tekteks for people? As well as offering art?

I think your lack of orders might then be related to being in wrong forum and having a lack of samples. ^^;

From memory, if its art plus other services, try minishops (rather than art shops).. or the dressing room forum for avatar design.

oh...im new to this so i didnt know, my friends told me to do it in art shops cuz im also offering art

c: Might be worth checking out the stickies at the top of the minishop, art shop and dressing room forums then so know best where to place it.

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mystressfluffy
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
Eclairl

how does this look?

im glad you like it! I think the hard part was the hair and eyes haha, thats always toughest

i can see this avi being used as a character :3

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Clockwork Thieves
mystressfluffy
Clockwork Thieves

c: Might be worth checking out the stickies at the top of the minishop, art shop and dressing room forums then so know best where to place it.

thanks, think i can keep my shop here and be safe? I spent a very stressful hour fightin my internet to put up the first post

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
Eclairl
mystressfluffy
Eclairl

how does this look?

i can see this avi being used as a character :3

a character in what?

Magnetic Gekko

mystressfluffy
Clockwork Thieves
mystressfluffy
Clockwork Thieves

thanks, think i can keep my shop here and be safe? I spent a very stressful hour fightin my internet to put up the first post
You can ask a mod to move it or report the thread as misplaced and have it moved without having to recreate it. c:

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Clockwork Thieves
mystressfluffy
Clockwork Thieves
mystressfluffy
Clockwork Thieves

You can ask a mod to move it or report the thread as misplaced and have it moved without having to recreate it. c:

how do i do that? Sorry i dont know these things

Magnetic Gekko

mystressfluffy
Clockwork Thieves
mystressfluffy
Clockwork Thieves
mystressfluffy
Clockwork Thieves

how do i do that? Sorry i dont know these things
c: Scroll to top of page and click 'Report this Topic' and then when filling out report just say misplaced thread and where it needs to be moved to.

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Clockwork Thieves

thank you so much, would you care for a free TEKTEK design? You helped me so much its only fair

Magnetic Gekko

mystressfluffy
Clockwork Thieves

thank you so much, would you care for a free TEKTEK design? You helped me so much its only fair
Oh, that would be lovely. smile I'm hopeless at making them myself and love ideas that other people come up with.

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Clockwork Thieves
mystressfluffy
Clockwork Thieves

Oh, that would be lovely. smile I'm hopeless at making them myself and love ideas that other people come up with.

well i put up samples for the complexity ranking, as you notice i pay attention to detail the harder it gets, i also do a wide range of catagories. so without further adou, please tell me what you wish to see, and ill work my magic and make you a little wonder

Feline Sweetheart

14,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150

My Dear Fluffy,
I shall like an avi art ^^
I can change my outfit to something else if you'd like

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff