Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many people can you fit into a FISHBOWL?

+1 1 100.0% [ 1168 ]
Total Votes:[ 1168 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 294 295 296 > >> >>> »|

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
hi are u looking for an affilate
yes - but only other adoptables/pet stores.

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
oh ok, oooh^ SPAM
These are cool!
Best of luck with your shop ^_^
;______; @ advertisers.

@emo gangster: thanks!
No problem biggrin
I hope both of our shops pick up!
@emo gangster: left you a post on your store!

Invisible Poster

Maybe you should add some castles... But I love fishies! I have mollies and platys right now and they keep breeding. heart
Sure ^_^
you want me to send it to you... or can you get it from my shop?
Sweetange
Maybe you should add some castles... But I love fishies! I have mollies and platys right now and they keep breeding. heart

i'm thinking of eventually letting them breed. not quite sure how i'll manage that yet.

@ the castle comment... working on adding new stuff as i make 'em ... just wanted to get the store up and running first!

@emo gangster: i'll just take it from your page if you have it up there. yey biggrin

Invisible Poster

toxiin
Sweetange

i'm thinking of eventually letting them breed. not quite sure how i'll manage that yet.

@ the castle comment... working on adding new stuff as i make 'em ... just wanted to get the store up and running first!

@emo gangster: i'll just take it from your page if you have it up there. yey biggrin

If you need any help, feel free to ask ^^

Bump
Sweetange
toxiin
Sweetange

Bump

i will :] thanks for being the first customer!

omg where are people sad

Invisible Poster

toxiin
Sweetange
toxiin
Sweetange

Bump

i will :] thanks for being the first customer!

omg where are people sad

Lost? Lol =D They'll probably find their way here soon! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas