+★ 1 100.0% [ 2832 ]
Total Votes:[ 2832 ]

Mewling Kitten

Screens I've been getting:
Most frequent:
User Image

Then I also get pages loaded like this:
User ImageUser Image
(tumblr and Gaia as examples..has been happening with other sites too though)

For some reason Gaia is mostly okay.
Kinda choppy with PMs and avatar dressing.

Beloved Regular

BabyDucklingLove
I can't load a lot of stuff so I dont' know what it is.
I have the problem on IE, Firefox and chrome.
I just can't get things to load right. Maybe it's something with my internet.

Could be. D: Hopefully you can answer about it.
Though I know about being hindered, my subscription pages doesn't load for some reason here and there.

Mewling Kitten

Kiwi Hatake
BabyDucklingLove
I can't load a lot of stuff so I dont' know what it is.
I have the problem on IE, Firefox and chrome.
I just can't get things to load right. Maybe it's something with my internet.

Could be. D: Hopefully you can answer about it.
Though I know about being hindered, my subscription pages doesn't load for some reason here and there.

I tried to do some reading about the problems I've been having and it might have something to do with my router or DNS?
I'm not really a computer person so I'll try to ask my parents about it tomorrow.

Beloved Regular

Sounds like a plan to me.

In the mean time, today was the math quiztestthing right? :'D

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
BabyDucklingLove
Sachie Whitby
BabyDucklingLove
Sachie Whitby

Sorry about the confusion with your order earlier~~

Oh, I had assumed that the few times you sent orders out that it was whatever you could get out quick... but when I saw your helper do the same, I thought that maybe mine got forgotten... kind of like what happened with another shop where helpers were hired and all orders before a page point where overlooked until I asked.

As for the other confusion, I'll try to remember to only order from one section area at a time so as to not confuse the helpers.

I had intended she wait to send orders x3
I had your trade and everything so I would've gotten to it eventually if she hadn't.
I'll normally quote people to let them know if I haven't seen a trade from them within a half hour after posting. And I normally try to keep a closeish eye on this place. At least scrolling through all the posts since my last visit and stuff.

No it's okay~ I just haven't had a chance to explain everything out to them yet. I had meant to tell them to wait on orders but perhaps it slipped my mind earlier. It wouldn't surprise me if I did forget it. @.@

Fufu... Tell them to use their computer's built in calculator to double-check that customers are paying the correct amount... and not just because of how bad my order went. If that can happen, then the reverse [where the customer doesn't add it correctly and underpays] can happen also but everything looks okay until you double-check it.

None of us regular customers are going to mind if double-checking results in things taking a little longer for us to receive things.... and if they do, I'm more than happy to nom nom them.

Mewling Kitten

Sachie Whitby
BabyDucklingLove
Sachie Whitby
BabyDucklingLove
Sachie Whitby

Sorry about the confusion with your order earlier~~

Oh, I had assumed that the few times you sent orders out that it was whatever you could get out quick... but when I saw your helper do the same, I thought that maybe mine got forgotten... kind of like what happened with another shop where helpers were hired and all orders before a page point where overlooked until I asked.

As for the other confusion, I'll try to remember to only order from one section area at a time so as to not confuse the helpers.

I had intended she wait to send orders x3
I had your trade and everything so I would've gotten to it eventually if she hadn't.
I'll normally quote people to let them know if I haven't seen a trade from them within a half hour after posting. And I normally try to keep a closeish eye on this place. At least scrolling through all the posts since my last visit and stuff.

No it's okay~ I just haven't had a chance to explain everything out to them yet. I had meant to tell them to wait on orders but perhaps it slipped my mind earlier. It wouldn't surprise me if I did forget it. @.@

Fufu... Tell them to use their computer's built in calculator to double-check that customers are paying the correct amount... and not just because of how bad my order went. If that can happen, then the reverse [where the customer doesn't add it correctly and underpays] can happen also but everything looks okay until you double-check it.

None of us regular customers are going to mind if double-checking results in things taking a little longer for us to receive things.... and if they do, I'm more than happy to nom nom them.

I normally don't even check totals unless something looks off to me XD (like you have a huuggeee list of items for only a few k)
Even if it's off by 1 or 2k, it's not a huge deal normally for me. I mean I make enough. I'm not so picky.

Mewling Kitten

Kiwi Hatake
Sounds like a plan to me.

In the mean time, today was the math quiztestthing right? :'D

Nope..the test got moved to Wednesday because my teacher was out of town this weekend and didn't have a chance to put it together. We had a quiz today instead. I wish it hadn't got moved. XD I mean it's more time to study. But I just wanted it out of the way. Now I'm going to be stressing until Wednesday.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
BabyDucklingLove
Sachie Whitby

I normally don't even check totals unless something looks off to me XD (like you have a huuggeee list of items for only a few k)
Even if it's off by 1 or 2k, it's not a huge deal normally for me. I mean I make enough. I'm not so picky.

Wow, you're pretty trusting... and no, I'm not going to take advantage of that.

Beloved Regular

Ahh that's a bit lame, not you'll spend more of the week stressed over it. ><

Mewling Kitten

Sachie Whitby
BabyDucklingLove
Sachie Whitby

Well I know most people here are fairly trustworthy XD
I normally assume most errors with totals are just simple math errors.

I try to give out custom freebies when I can too. So I would hope that would promote honesty to some degree XD Don't need to steal. Just hang around long enough and you can get some free stuff.

But I guess most of the time it's just not worth the trouble. By the time I've finished talking with someone over what the error is, I've probably earned enough gold to cover it by posting. But it causes stress. I'd rather just chat with them and leave the error XD

I do enjoy sending orders most of the time too. It's relaxing for me. Which is why I like custom freebies so much. It takes some of the stress out of it. I can just make the items without feeling bad if I take a little longer and end up holding up their gold in my trade.

Mewling Kitten

Kiwi Hatake
Ahh that's a bit lame, not you'll spend more of the week stressed over it. ><

Yeahh..plus more will be covered on the test now XD Not a lot..but a few more questions on the next section

Mewling Kitten

BunilIa
BabyDucklingLove

Would you like to affiliate? biggrin
Your banner is already up on my shop ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/7w5rpht][img]http://tinyurl.com/7hstugf[/img][/url]

Added

Mewling Kitten

ugghhhh
I have an email from my supervisor but my email won't load

Edit: Nevermind there it goes

Mewling Kitten

I'm going to bed
I'm not completely tired but my internet is driving me mad XD Dont' feel like dealing with it anymore tonight and don't really have anything else I want to do atm.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
BabyDucklingLove
Sachie Whitby
BabyDucklingLove
Sachie Whitby

Well I know most people here are fairly trustworthy XD
I normally assume most errors with totals are just simple math errors.

I try to give out custom freebies when I can too. So I would hope that would promote honesty to some degree XD Don't need to steal. Just hang around long enough and you can get some free stuff.

But I guess most of the time it's just not worth the trouble. By the time I've finished talking with someone over what the error is, I've probably earned enough gold to cover it by posting. But it causes stress. I'd rather just chat with them and leave the error XD

I do enjoy sending orders most of the time too. It's relaxing for me. Which is why I like custom freebies so much. It takes some of the stress out of it. I can just make the items without feeling bad if I take a little longer and end up holding up their gold in my trade.

Eh.. I don't care how long it takes really. Seriously if the Halloween stuff came out before my order was sent, I'd be all like.... "I have an order on page # such-and-such and want to add new stuff to it. Should I edit that post to add the Halloween stuff or should we consider that order canceled, I'll repost it as a new order with the Halloween stuff added and change the page # on the trade when I add more gold."

I only get nervous when it looks like a shop might got into hiatus mode before I get my order.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff