This is just a temp shop because I'm bored and an experiment shop because I'm not entirely sure if it will work out.
Here's how it works:
1. Tell me what you want me to draw for you
- I will draw animals, pokemon, hybrids/fusions, monsters and food items
- I won't draw avatars or humanoid OCs unless you're paying only a small amount / asking for a freebie, and are fine with getting a scribble.
2. Name your price
- How well I draw depends on how much you pay me. Generally anything I draw for under 1k won't look too great. Anything under 10k won't be too detailed but should look ok.
- You can ask for a freebie, and I'll spend approximately one minute drawing for you.
3. Send a trade when you place your order, then complete your end of the trade. I will draw your art, send it to you, and then complete the trade on my end.
[b]Type of drawing:[/b] (animal, pokemon, food or avatar)
[b]Edited?[/b] (yes = I'll edit one of my premade bases, no = I'll draw something from scratch)
[b]Details:[/b] (add info about pose, colours etc. here. You can also include a reference picture)