PAINTING 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
PASTEL/CHARCOAL 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I DUNNO/ OTHER 1 100.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
NOW, MY APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE IF MY TITLE ISNT EYE CANDY ENOUGH FOR YOU. IM SORRY MY IDEAS ARENT LIKE GOLD, AS EVIDENCE OF THE FACT THAT LITERALLY NO ONE HAS EVER POSTED ANYTHING ON MY FORUM SPAM. You might be here with high hopes that I will be giving out free art. It is on the contrary my friend. These are my OCs and I would like to fulfill my quest of getting 30 drawings of them alone each, in pairs, groups, or altogether if some of you arent freaking math wizards (which Im not) then that is 30 singles, 30 pairs, 30 groups, and 30 altogether. Thank you so much for those of you who are willing. I dont care about the quality of the art so much as he quantity, although the best one will receive 50-100k in raffle gold or half of what the winner will get. Oh yeah, P.S: we are having a raffle. Tickets are 1k each and are limited, so send me a trade titled RAFFLE, (which should not be confused with waffle hopefully.) Happy drawing!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Reserved......if anyone was wondering, which you probably werent okaybyenow.......

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
OH YEAH, PLEASE
┏┓╋╋┏━━┳┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳┓╋┏┳━━┳━━━┓
┃┃╋╋┗┫┣┫┃┃┏┫┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋┃┣┫┣┫┏━┓┃
┃┃╋╋╋┃┃┃┗┛┛┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗━┛┃┃┃┃┗━━┓
┃┃╋┏┓┃┃┃┏┓┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┃┃┗━━┓┃
┃┗━┛┣┫┣┫┃┃┗┫┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┃╋┃┣┫┣┫┗━┛┃
┗━━━┻━━┻┛┗━┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗┛╋┗┻━━┻━━━┛

Quick Reply