Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Fox

Sindeyella
Fox on Stilts
Hmm, what all do you think you could animate on her?
1. Rainbow(all avi colors change constantly)
2. Blushing
3. Boobie Jiggle(Without moving feet)
4. Breathing
Which would you like?

blushing is good
Psychopatic Passion
oh thank you very much for that 3nodding I appreciate that
yw from personal experience I like to click on banners than copy and pasting a URL, make sure to be active in the guild we may give out pries considering how much we have made so far based on activeness
Fox on Stilts
Sindeyella
Fox on Stilts
2. Blushing
4. Breathing
Which would you like?

blushing is good
kay, give me a bit to get it done, I'll qouote you with a sample here and when the trade is done I shall PM you the nonsample image

Aged Fox

Sindeyella
Fox on Stilts
Sindeyella
Fox on Stilts
2. Blushing
4. Breathing
Which would you like?

blushing is good
kay, give me a bit to get it done, I'll qouote you with a sample here and when the trade is done I shall PM you the nonsample image

Okay thank you.
Sindeyella
Psychopatic Passion
yw from personal experience I like to click on banners than copy and pasting a URL, make sure to be active in the guild we may give out pries considering how much we have made so far based on activeness
how do you hind the code behind the banner. I put the code in like it said to do but for some reason it doesn't look right :S
Fox on Stilts
Complete the trade please on your side
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Psychopatic Passion
Sindeyella
Psychopatic Passion
how do you hind the code behind the banner. I put the code in like it said to do but for some reason it doesn't look right :S
So your code would be I'll do it
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.79135719][img]http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g478/MCM7792/logo2.gif[/img][/url]
Sindeyella
Psychopatic Passion
Sindeyella
Psychopatic Passion
So your code would be I'll do it
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.79135719][img]http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g478/MCM7792/logo2.gif[/img][/url]
lol thank you very much. I'm not very good with coding unfortunately.

Aged Fox

Sindeyella
Fox on Stilts

The trade was completed right? I had to leave work and just got home. I can't remember.

Edit: Otr wait did I ever send the trade. Sorry I have so many trades going on.

Shadowy Rogue

6,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Fox on Stilts
Sindeyella
Fox on Stilts

The trade was completed right? I had to leave work and just got home. I can't remember.

sin isn't around yet and shes the 1 processing your animation so i dont know yet but i'll tell her about this when shes on

Aged Fox

Bruguduystunstugudunstuy
Fox on Stilts
Sindeyella
Fox on Stilts

sin isn't around yet and shes the 1 processing your animation so i dont know yet but i'll tell her about this when shes on

Okay thank you. ^^

Beloved Friend

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
I sent my trade. Oh, and you can take anything off or make adjustments if you have to ^.^ I would have donated more, but I spent all my gold but I'll probably come back again for another one later [with more gold too] lol

Beloved Friend

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
prplehippo
I sent my trade. Oh, and you can take anything off or make adjustments if you have to ^.^ I would have donated more, but I spent all my gold but I'll probably come back again for another one later [with more gold too] lol

Also I would like to know what you can do for mine? Thnx sweatdrop

Shadowy Rogue

6,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
prplehippo
prplehippo

how much gold did you send cause im going to base it there?
prplehippo
Just to let you know I prefferably(depending who is on when you are back online) work better with a tektek and you may get a more diverse option of different animations this way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff