<center>Ms. Kitten's Avatar Portraits

Yay, I'm finally open, anyways like always there's a few things you have to know and do. First off, I only do portraits and sometimes half of the body. I do not do full body art, I'm sorry I really would if I could.

The examples are large but I will make them to size to fit your signature. The first example cost only 1k, the second cost 2.5k, an the third cost 2k.

If you want my to make a portrait of your avatar do not PM me. If you do it will automatically be deleted.
Note: Some hats and scarfs may look bad on my art.

Obviously you have to order in this thread, all I need to know is how you want me to make your avatar portrait. I need to know what pose you want, and what items you want on the portrait. Some things may be added, for example a halo or angel minis. Even if you don't have the item I will add it on the portrait.

You have to send and confirm trade when you order. Afterwards if you do not like the portrait, I will give you back half of your gold, or change it.

Rules!

User ImageSave the portrait I made, I'm not going to hold it for you.

User ImageIf you change your avatar clothes or hairstyle, I will not alter the portrait.

User ImageIf the shop is closed, do not make any orders. Most likely I'm probably too busy doing something personl or I just have a lot of orders to do.

User ImageNo last minute changes, I don't want to be almost done with it and get a pm saying "Oh can you add this!"

User ImageYou must send and confirm trade when you make the order.