Psychopatic Passion
Dark_ Master_ Zero
Psychopatic Passion
Dark_ Master_ Zero
That's great. I'm good, and glad it's the weekend. XD

lol for sure ^^
Yeah it's been a bit of a long week. 3nodding

agreed
I just hope next week isn't as along as this week.

yeah that would be nice smile

Blessed Kitten

Gaian Name: xSatashi

Avatar(s) being animated (Picture(s) reference is required): My own -- does that work, or do you need a copy?

winking or blinking: Winking would be awesome!

other animations (sign, leg, ears, etc...): I was wondering if it would be possible for you to make the tail swish? Like a kitties? ouo

Interesting Conventioneer

11,200 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
Psychopatic Passion
Dark_ Master_ Zero
Psychopatic Passion
Dark_ Master_ Zero
Psychopatic Passion
Dark_ Master_ Zero
That's great. I'm good, and glad it's the weekend. XD

lol for sure ^^
Yeah it's been a bit of a long week. 3nodding

agreed
I just hope next week isn't as along as this week.

yeah that would be nice smile
Yep. not long until the end of the semester for me, only four more weeks after this upcoming week. Then I can relax and get back to drawing.
xSatashi

Avatar(s) being animated (Picture(s) reference is required): My own -- does that work, or do you need a copy?

other animations (sign, leg, ears, etc...): I was wondering if it would be possible for you to make the tail swish? Like a kitties? ouo

Yeah I should be able to do that. I will quote you again when I am done ^u^

Blessed Kitten

Psychopatic Passion
xSatashi

Okay! Should I send the trade now or wait till you are done?
Gaian Name: Music Era

Avatar(s) being animated (Picture(s) reference is required): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Current avie)

winking or blinking: Winking

other animations (sign, leg, ears, etc...): Anyway to make the hand that doesn't have the drag to claw in some way? heart
xSatashi
Psychopatic Passion
xSatashi

lol well I am done now so if you would send me the trade that would be great. Its going to be 6k cause of the tail. I hope that is ok? and I will send you your animation once the trade goes fully through ^u^

Blessed Kitten

Psychopatic Passion
xSatashi
Psychopatic Passion
xSatashi

lol well I am done now so if you would send me the trade that would be great. Its going to be 6k cause of the tail. I hope that is ok? and I will send you your animation once the trade goes fully through ^u^

Sounds good! ;u; Looking foward to seeing it -- I'll send the trade right away!
Music Era

Avatar(s) being animated (Picture(s) reference is required): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Current avie)

other animations (sign, leg, ears, etc...): Anyway to make the hand that doesn't have the drag to claw in some way? heart

yeah I should be able to that just give me sometime to figure out how to execute this ^u^ . I'll quote you again when I am done.
Psychopatic Passion
Music Era

yeah I should be able to that just give me sometime to figure out how to execute this ^u^ . I'll quote you again when I am done.

Okay thank you very much! heart
Music Era
Psychopatic Passion
Music Era

ok i have finished your animation ^u^
Psychopatic Passion
Music Era
Psychopatic Passion
Music Era

Thank you~! How much should I trade you?
Music Era
Psychopatic Passion
Music Era
Psychopatic Passion
Music Era

Its a detailed animation I'm going to say 7k for it. is that ok?
Psychopatic Passion
Music Era
Psychopatic Passion
Music Era
Psychopatic Passion
Music Era

Its a detailed animation I'm going to say 7k for it. is that ok?

Sure I'll send trade right now. Can't wait to see it heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces