Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dazzling Avis
A Tektek Shop

I have always loved making tekteks, and recently I began thinking about opening a tektek shop. Why? The answer is simple- quests. I am questing my dream avis right now and need both gold and items. I am so grateful for my donators and I am making great progress, but I cannot rely solely on begging anymore. This led me to open up a little tektek shop.

So onto the stuff you care about...

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rules

I know, I know, boring but necessary. So let's get it over with.

1.Please type/reply in an understandable manner. I don't need perfect English, but at least make it something understandable, whether it be adding periods and apostrophes or double checking your use of "there/they're/their."

2.Be patient and kind. I will not tolerate someone being unkind to someone else in this shop. Acts of disrespect will be reported immediately and I will essentially ban you from my shop. If someone offends you, please quote me and we can get it taken care of. The patience part of this has to do with waiting. I guarantee that your tektek will not take forever, or more than an hour at that unless I say otherwise. An instance where this may occur is taking a dinner break or going out with family.

3.Fill out the form. This is a no-duh thing, but you have to fill it out. I won't be able to do things for you without having the info.

4.Don't steal. I hate to have to say this, but don't. I put time and effort into my work, considering each individual's taste and interests. So when they pay to get something unique and tailored to their tastes, they don't want it to look unoriginal.

5.Have fun. Keeping this place upbeat is one of my priorities. Enjoy yourselves here, even if you aren't getting anything. Maybe keep me company at my quest thread? Oh, and if you read all of the rules, post a puddi in the thread somewhere.

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Pricing

I'm running this place like a bribe shop. Post your offers in the form for what you think three of my tekteks, built to your criteria, are worth. I am accepting item bribes and gold bribes. For item bribes, I would LOVE something from here, but those aren't the only things you can offer. As a matter of fact, you can offer just about anything. Try me!

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Examples

I made all of these myself. Some are old and some are new, but if one catches your eye, put the number in the given space in my form!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Current avi

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Form

Now for those of you who are willing to help a girl earn a dollar, I have a form for you:

Offer/Bribe:
Invo Link:
Budget:
Liked Sample(s):
Extra criteria:

*Note, the bribe is for 3 (three) tekteks, so if you want something in particular for each of the tekteks, then say so, otherwise I'll apply the extra to all three!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff