Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

This is going to be a graphics + art shop. Don't post, please. c:
The picture used for my main banner graphic is credited to Lady Symphonia

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

I used to be known as Corrupted Symphony, but I felt like I needed a change and a new start - so here I am! I have been drawing since I was in the second or third grade, and doing graphics for about two years and a half. I enjoy black and white art the most, since I'm not the most skilled colorist - however I do try my best. Most of you will notice that my old works have my older copyright, but it doesn't change the fact that they are copyrighted to me still. My latest copyright to use is 'JD CS ArtisteNoir.'

Anyways, I'm a huge Kuroshitsuji fan and I love to draw fan art of Sebastian - if you can't tell from my Deviant Art. Also, I love Victorian designs, so please send them to me! I need practice.

I'm not really good at talking about myself other than this, so I hope this will suffice. If you have any questions, just ask me.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

- Please follow Gaia Online's TOS
- Please do not steal, render, edit, or use any art, sample art, graphics, or anything from this shop without explicit permission from ArtisteNoir
- All art and graphics are copyrighted to ArtisteNoir and may be used by her at any time
- If you ask nicely, edits can be made to your order after it's done if possible
- Changes to your order while it's in process is allowed only for the first two days
- Please begin a trade as soon as your order is accepted, no order will be accepted without an open trade
- Please respect everyone in this shop, flaming of any kind is not tolerated
- Do not advertise your shop here without permission
- Extreme violence, gore, and racially hateful art or graphics will not be accepted
- In order to show you have read the rules, please put the text: 'The color of my blood on your canvas is...' in the subject of the private message you send when your order
- Do not cancel your trade without telling us that you will be canceling your order
- References are a must!
- Do not remove ANY copyright placed on your art, I will find you
- Don't quote the first page, but you may quote ArtisteNoir if you have not gotten a reply
- Please be patient, I try to finish your art as fast as I can
- All art and graphics will be kept in my photobucket for 14 days, please save it to your computer or photobucket. I am not responsible if you lose it
- I may add or remove rules as I see fit

This is not a rule, but something I will put under the rules. Most of the stock I use for my graphics are found through Google, Zerochan, ect. I try to credit the artist as much as I can (and use work that is allowed to be rendered and played with). If you feel that I have taken your art and used it, please let me know so we can figure it out. Thank you.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

Sat.June30.12 - Setting up ! Be patient everyone.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

Graphics Samples

Art Samples
✖DeviantArt✖

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

User Name:
Graphic/Art?: Do you want art or a graphic?
What do you want done?: Now be more specific!
References: If you want art done, please give me a reference!
Additional Details: Any descriptions, colors you want, ect.
Total Amount/Bribe:

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

Graphic Slots:

Art Slots:

Old Orders:

1. blanc au chocolat
2. Darkest Silver
3. Sockadactyl

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

Ordering Art?

Chibi Art:

Black/White: 40k
Colored: 50k
Headshot: 10k

Anime/Semi-Realism:

Full Body: 250k Colored: 300k
B/W or Colored Bust: 70k
B/W or Colored Waist-Up: 100k
Couples/Groups: Bribe only

- Yes, I do art trades. Please PM me for further details.
- I do scenery, but depending on the type of scenery you want it may be a bribe. Please quote me for further details.

Ordering a Graphic?

Note: These sizes are just there for you if you don't know what size you want. If you have a size or graphic (bump graphics, post styles, ect) other than what you see here, ask me about it.

[Banner]
Standard Size: 470x161
Price: 5k

[Guild Banner]
Standard Size: 200x40
Price: 300g

[Gaia Maximum Size]
Standard Size: 500x400
Price: 3k

[Desktop Wallpaper]
Standard Size: This depends on you!
Price: 15k

[Alterations]

Normally, I would do them for free. BUT if it's changing a whole picture, adding stuff to it, all that jazz to the point where it's A LOT of work - I will charge you for it. It will be considered a graphic.

If it's just cutting out something, changing an eye color, ect. I really won't charge you for that.

<Thread Sets>

Each banner can be of any size requested and the style of your choice. You have freedom here. However, the more work it is the longer I take. I have a lot of things to do IRL myself. c:

{Set One}

- 5 to 7 Banners

- Max Price: 15,000 Gold

{Set Two}

- 8 to 10 Banners

- Max Price: 20,000 Gold

{Set Three}

- 11 to 12 Banners

- Max Price: 40,000 Gold

{Set Four}

- 13 to 15 Banners

- Max Price: 60,000 Gold

;NOTE;

Any request of a thread set that exceeds the amount of 15 Banners will automatically become a bribe.

;DEAL;

If you order two thread sets of any kind I will take half off both of the maximum prices and combine the two - and that will be your final price.

Example: You order two sets of {Set Two}. The maximum price for that Set is 20k. However, if you take half off both - their new max price becomes 10k each. Add the two and you get 20k again. But this time, you're paying 20k for both. Rather than 40k or lower.

This offer is NOT a permanent feature of my shop. I will remove it if I want.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

White List

1. blanc au chocolat - first customer!

Black List

I do hope this will remain empty. c:

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

Birthday Freebies!

If it's your birthday, and you can prove it, ask me for a freebie of your gaia avatar!

Dangerous Rogue

Dangerous Rogue

Dangerous Rogue

Bumping! Yay, I'm open! C:

Dangerous Rogue

Dangerous Rogue

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash