Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 >

SwampyBunny's Husband

Skilled Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
30b. If you're able to show more previews I might A/B.
Dnajun

Previews of what? ;a;
And Ty for the bid!! ;;A;;

SwampyBunny's Husband

Skilled Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Minty Chu
Dnajun

Previews of what? ;a;
And Ty for the bid!! ;;A;;

Previews of the adopt :3 isn't this an adopt-a-picture thread? Or is is adopt-a-gaian thread? Either way my bid stays.
Dnajun

It's for the adopt on the front page, so I suppose adopt-a-picture.
Uhm, I don't have any more references drawn atm, but I could draw you some if you'd like?

SwampyBunny's Husband

Skilled Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Minty Chu
Dnajun

It's for the adopt on the front page, so I suppose adopt-a-picture.
Uhm, I don't have any more references drawn atm, but I could draw you some if you'd like?

Well the only thing stopping me from A/B'ing are the references. I would highly suggest watermarking your artwork seeing it is good. The reason being is people will freely use it without you knowing. Only the buyer should have the original piece.

No pressure at all, if you have some pre-drawn references or even pre-made images from other people that you were looking to turn it into would count as reference points therefore granting us a better understanding of what you're aiming for in the cute adoption :3
Dnajun

O-oh.. I'm still really new to Gaia, so thank you for the information... I-I'll sketch up some extra references later today and watermark them, then I'll include them as part of the package for the adopt. I-if that'll help. >~<

SwampyBunny's Husband

Skilled Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Minty Chu
Dnajun

O-oh.. I'm still really new to Gaia, so thank you for the information... I-I'll sketch up some extra references later today and watermark them, then I'll include them as part of the package for the adopt. I-if that'll help. >~<

Oh it's fine, don't worry! We all start somewhere.

I only mentioned the watermark due to the fact of the immense amount of theives out there-- it's risky to put any artwork out to the public that you want money for without a watermark. You could even go into paint and spam "SAMPLE" which takes 5 minutes while keeping the original.

Also, would it be difficult for the adopt to hold up a sign? :3 I don't want to ask for much but I will be highly competitive here.
Dnajun

Yeah, I should have figured. I was just so excited to get the adopt up once I finished it. Plus, it was like 8 am and I hadn't slept at all the night before so I suppose I probably wasn't thinking clearly. >w<
I use paint tool sai, so it isn't hard to put up another layer with a defining watermark on it.

And not at all! What would you want the sign to say? ^-^ I'm pretty open to any ideas, I only have one commission right now so it's easy to do sketches and stuff. :3

SwampyBunny's Husband

Skilled Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Minty Chu
Dnajun

Yeah, I should have figured. I was just so excited to get the adopt up once I finished it. Plus, it was like 8 am and I hadn't slept at all the night before so I suppose I probably wasn't thinking clearly. >w<
I use paint tool sai, so it isn't hard to put up another layer with a defining watermark on it.

And not at all! What would you want the sign to say? ^-^ I'm pretty open to any ideas, I only have one commission right now so it's easy to do sketches and stuff. :3

You do commissions? I might order from you after this seeing I'm fairly confident I will be A/B'ing this.

Regarding the sign, it depends. That's why I needed to see some reference points on what you're aiming for when you started this project :p Not trying to add extra work onto you or anything just curious on what you had in mind for the cute art :3
Dnajun

Yeah! I'm just starting out getting art out online so the more I can take on and get done, the better to help full my online art portfolio with!! ♥︎

I'm trying to make adoptables that could be either gender, to give a wider variety for people who want to adopt certain genders. I know that girly boys are something people like, too.
When I started out, I had this adopt in mind to be a girl, but that doesn't matter it's what the buyer makes of the adopt that matters. In any case, I'll probably draw up side views and whatnot to give better reference points for other artists to use, should you want to commission other artists for art of the adoptable. (⌒▽⌒)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff