I am making customized siggy avatar's like the one I have. I can do one of the following:

1) Make you weapons for your siggy avatar - 100 Gold or Cheap Black Cloth - Takes about a week

2) Make you customized cloth for your siggy avatar - 150 Gold or Average Black Cloth - Takes about 2 1/2 weeks

3)Make you both weapons and cloth for your siggy avatar - 200 Gold or Any Black Cloth - Takes about 3-4 weeks.

I will start off by doing those that want only a weapon, then those who only want customized cloth, then those who want both. (That is why it says "Takes about 3-4 weeks" for the 3rd choice. You must supply me with full detail of what you want on your customized cloth and weapons. Meaning EVERY LITTLE SPEC OF DETAIL I can't stress enough about how people ask me "Can you make my character hold a sword?" Their are so many types of sword's I can make! You need to be very very specific. Also, don't bombard me with PM's saying "ARE YOU DONE YET?!?!?!?!?" I don't just place pictures off of google.com onto it...I actually draw them myself! If you want cut's and/or rips in the cloth, I will except that too. Just send me a PM if you want one done. If you want a weapon that's from a game or anime, name the anime and the name of the weapon so I can look up pictures of what they look like.

Also check out my friend picc who makes avatar's and weapons based on character's from game's and anime.