Total Votes:[ 321 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 217 218 219 > >> >>> »|

Lonely Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sindeyella

I would love for you to do the floaing and holding hands one! You can take all the time you need on it too, I'm in no rush! 4laugh
and 150k sounds wonderful. I'll send you the trade once you tell me it's done, if that's fair to you.

Here is the tektek of the girl (my) avii:
Click

And here is the boy avii tektek list:
Click

Sorry about the wait, I had to get the tekteks for them~
Rainbow Triforce
Sindeyella

I would love for you to do the floaing and holding hands one! You can take all the time you need on it too, I'm in no rush! 4laugh
and 150k sounds wonderful. I'll send you the trade once you tell me it's done, if that's fair to you.

Click

Click

np, I guess I'll work on it tomorrow. When you send the trade, I'll show you the watermarked version tomorrow. When it is complete I will send you the animation ^_^
Do you care which option I do?

Lonely Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sindeyella
Rainbow Triforce
Sindeyella

Click

Click

np, I guess I'll work on it tomorrow. When you send the trade, I'll show you the watermarked version tomorrow. When it is complete I will send you the animation ^_^

Oh, I don't mind I suppose xD I couldn't really understand what you ment by that. When I send the trade, you want me to see the water marked version or the compleat version right? You can do whichever one you want, depending on how well you trust me at the moment. I'll pay you though, so you shouldn't have to worry sweatdrop

Kawaii Bunny

I love your little fox girl animation c:

I wanna buy one but Mine would be a couple and certain people double prices and other don't so I don't want to offend you @.@
Rainbow Triforce
Sindeyella
Rainbow Triforce
Sindeyella

Click

Click

Oh, I don't mind I suppose xD I couldn't really understand what you ment by that. When I send the trade, you want me to see the water marked version or the compleat version right? You can do whichever one you want, depending on how well you trust me at the moment. I'll pay you though, so you shouldn't have to worry sweatdrop
Yeah, okay. It's happened to me before where someone cheated me, good thing I only sent her the watermarked version. I just saw above that you wanted the holding hands one, I'll do that do you want to like float across holding hands across the screen?
Angels Alibi

I wanna buy one but Mine would be a couple and certain people double prices and other don't so I don't want to offend you @.@
It would depend on the animation
Blinking and Winking Would be like a 1-2k added on
complex ones are doubled and more

Lonely Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sindeyella

Oh man, I know how you feel crying I've had that done to me before emo
But umm, I'm imagining in my head them just floating in place and holding hands, with a little bit of hair tussling in the wind, but not toooo much, like a tiny ruffle here and there, you getting my vision? lol

Kawaii Bunny

Sindeyella
Angels Alibi

All I could think of for them would be her blushing and maybe heats rising
And the avis are both simple (based off myself and my boyfriend)
Rainbow Triforce
Sindeyella

But umm, I'm imagining in my head them just floating in place and holding hands, with a little bit of hair tussling in the wind, but not toooo much, like a tiny ruffle here and there, you getting my vision? lol
Oh that's perfect heart
By a hair tussle you mean sort of like the one in my signature right?
Angels Alibi
Sindeyella
Angels Alibi

All I could think of for them would be her blushing and maybe hearts rising
And the avis are both simple (based off myself and my boyfriend)
Yeah that would probably be cheap. Not that expensive

Lonely Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sindeyella
Rainbow Triforce
Sindeyella

Oh that's perfect heart

Well you know when you're in a car and you have the window slightly open and your hair kind of moves up a little and then back down? Something like that, but if you can't do that, the one in your sig is just fine 4laugh
Rainbow Triforce
Sindeyella
Rainbow Triforce
Sindeyella

Oh that's perfect heart

Well you know when you're in a car and you have the window slightly open and your hair kind of moves up a little and then back down? Something like that, but if you can't do that, the one in your sig is just fine 4laugh
Sure I can try to do that

Lonely Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sindeyella
Rainbow Triforce
Sindeyella
Rainbow Triforce
Sindeyella

Oh that's perfect heart

Sure I can try to do that

Awesome! Thank you so much!
Rainbow Triforce
Np, I don't mind a good challenge

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas