Total Votes:[ 322 ]

Red Sasami
Sindeyella
Red Sasami
Sindeyella
Red Sasami
User Image
a new bump?

yes, ma'am! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cool and....
Here is a really simple profile code User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. That CANNOT be broken
/*Panels*/
.panel{background-color: #000000; color: #FFFFFF; opacity: 0.6; margin: 0px; }
.panel:hover{opacity: 1;}
/*Links*/
#gaia_header a, a{background-color: #000000; color: #FFFFFF!important; font-weight: bold; border-color: #FFFFFF; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px;}
#gaia_header a:hover, a:hover{background-color: #FFFFFF; color: #000000; text-decoration: none;}
/*Gaia Header*/
#gaia_header #header_left, #gaia_header #header_right{background-color: #000000!important; color: #000000!important;}
#header_left img{padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 47px; padding-bottom: 23px; padding-left: 0px; background-color: transparent!important; background-image: url(http://www.freewebs.com/trezoid/DSG.png)!important; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: left top; height: 0px!important; width: 0px!important;}

broke it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think in this case you may need to reset your profile, clear all coding in account settings>profile preferences
if it looks weird still you may need to ask a mod to reset your profile

Wicked Unicorn

20,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Sindeyella
Red Sasami
Sindeyella
Red Sasami
Sindeyella
Red Sasami
User Image
a new bump?

Cool and....
Here is a really simple profile code User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. That CANNOT be broken
/*Panels*/
/*Links*/
#gaia_header a, a{background-color: #000000; color: #FFFFFF!important; font-weight: bold; border-color: #FFFFFF; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px;}
#gaia_header a:hover, a:hover{background-color: #FFFFFF; color: #000000; text-decoration: none;}
/*Gaia Header*/
#gaia_header #header_left, #gaia_header #header_right{background-color: #000000!important; color: #000000!important;}
#header_left img{padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 47px; padding-bottom: 23px; padding-left: 0px; background-color: transparent!important; background-image: url(http://www.freewebs.com/trezoid/DSG.png)!important; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: left top; height: 0px!important; width: 0px!important;}

I think in this case you may need to reset your profile, clear all coding in account settings>profile preferences

it is weird though, isn't it? how that keeps happening?

Wicked Unicorn

20,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Sindeyella
Red Sasami
Sindeyella
Red Sasami
Sindeyella
Red Sasami
User Image
a new bump?

Cool and....
/*Panels*/
/*Links*/
/*Gaia Header*/

broke it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I think in this case you may need to reset your profile, clear all coding in account settings>profile preferences
on another note i no has multiple columns, it's all on one column
Red Sasami
Sindeyella
Red Sasami
Sindeyella
Red Sasami

Cool and....
/*Panels*/
/*Links*/
/*Gaia Header*/

on another note i no has multiple columns, it's all on one column

Fixed up coding a BIT(aka some new sections added)
It is fixed User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What do you think of my profile WIP?

Mr Katsu's Waifu

Angelic Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Sindeyella
X-Haduri
Sindeyella

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: [X-Haduri]
Description of Animation:[Can you do a blinking animation? and make the hair sway?]
Offer:[ Is it ok to give you 80k?]
Notes: [nothing to say User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
I'll do your's tomorrow
Today's my birthday and I thought I would try to work on it but I forgot to save while I way layering the avatar, and then it crashed...

Oh its okay ^-^ i can wait even if you do it for 5 months xD Oh and Happy Birthday!!
X-Haduri
Sindeyella
X-Haduri
Sindeyella

Username: [X-Haduri]
Description of Animation:[Can you do a blinking animation? and make the hair sway?]
Offer:[ Is it ok to give you 80k?]
Notes: [nothing to say User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
I'll do your's tomorrow
Today's my birthday and I thought I would try to work on it but I forgot to save while I way layering the avatar, and then it crashed...

Oh its okay User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i can wait even if you do it for 5 months xD Oh and Happy Birthday!!
thanks User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wicked Unicorn

20,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image
don't go into that room!!! >.<

Friend

Username: kehtiy
Avatar(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. , my full hair isn't on this tektek so here ; User Image
Description of Animation: I would like her to do either of these things.
The first option ; Animated to look like she is skating around.
The second option ; winking, then smiling
Offer: 150k

Sindeyella

Friend

Red Sasami
User Image
don't go into that room!!! >.<

I love, love, LOVE your signature!!!
kehtiy
Username: kehtiy
Avatar(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. , my full hair isn't on this tektek so here ; User Image
Description of Animation: I would like her to do either of these things.
The first option ; Animated to look like she is skating around.
The second option ; winking, then smiling
Offer: 150k

Sindeyella
I'll do this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
kehtiy
I forgot >.< Send the trade please

New post format~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces