Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Stalker

i wish you a speedy recovery!

Benevolent Ladykiller

garnetshuriken
Octopi Alibi
garnetshuriken
Don't worry about the art send it to me when you can, just work on what you gotta do.
Also sending all of the loves!
ALL OF THEM!
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

thank u so much for your pacience I just got out of surgery and am recovering very quickly though I am still a bit sore I should be finished with her very soon

that's great! Don't push yourself! :]

Playful Kitten

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Octopi Alibi
garnetshuriken
Octopi Alibi
garnetshuriken
Don't worry about the art send it to me when you can, just work on what you gotta do.
ALL OF THEM!
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

thank u so much for your pacience I just got out of surgery and am recovering very quickly though I am still a bit sore I should be finished with her very soon

Sorry it took so long sweatdrop

User Image

Enjoy heart

Benevolent Ladykiller

garnetshuriken
Octopi Alibi
garnetshuriken
Octopi Alibi
garnetshuriken
ALL OF THEM!

Sorry it took so long sweatdrop

User Image

Enjoy heart
No, she's wonderful! thank you!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out