User Image

~~ Happy Halloween ~~

Thank u so much. I love it. She looks so adorable. Good luck with the exams

Hallowed Pumpkin

Custard Bun
garnetshuriken
Nice avi, I'll go ahead and add you to the list

Thank you!

Sorry it's taking so long, with midterms on college level Chemistry, Anatomy & Physiology, Statistics (aka sadistics crying ), and Economy it's understandable that I'm studying like all hell, but I am still working and will have your art done as soon as I can (I've saved a pic of your avi so you're free to change her whenever)

Hallowed Pumpkin

Octopi Alibi
garnetshuriken
Octopi Alibi
garnetshuriken
Octopi Alibi
Trick or treat!

Your hairstyle is tough to work with doing a doll, do you mind if I do a bust and see if I can do a differant styled pixel doll?
Aww. I was really hoping for one of them. I guess you can.

Really sorry about that, I'm still experimenting in other pixel dolls and am almost finished with one of the styles, if it all turns out well your doll will be adorible, if not I will die in a hole and do so swiftly... >x<
Oh it will be wonderful! I'm excited to see it!

Sorry it's taking so long, with midterms on college level Chemistry, Anatomy & Physiology, Statistics (aka sadistics ), and Economy it's understandable that I'm studying like all hell, but I am still working and will have your art done as soon as I can (I've saved a pic of your avi so you're free to change her whenever)

Hallowed Pumpkin

Rave Cow
garnetshuriken
Rave Cow
Trick or treat!
My alien costumed avi?

Sure thing, I'll add you to the list

Thank you dearie!

Sorry it's taking so long, with midterms on college level Chemistry, Anatomy & Physiology, Statistics (aka sadistics ), and Economy it's understandable that I'm studying like all hell, but I am still working and will have your art done as soon as I can (I've saved a pic of your avi so you're free to change her whenever)

Hallowed Pumpkin

FrostyPeaches
garnetshuriken

gdi I can't seem to do a doll that resembles your avi, do you mind if I do a bust of your avi and upload by friday instead? >x<"
Aww gonk i was looking forward to one.

Would any of these work? >.<
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

If not then i don't mind getting a bust art from you emotion_bandaid

I have the sudden urge to do ALL of them (and your current avi) I have a new pixel I'm working on, it's very small but I have free range to do whatever I want with them
Sorry it's taking a while, I have saved your refs so you can change them whenever you want

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
garnetshuriken

I have the sudden urge to do ALL of them (and your current avi) I have a new pixel I'm working on, it's very small but I have free range to do whatever I want with them
Sorry it's taking a while, I have saved your refs so you can change them whenever you want
oh dont be silly. one is good enough (:
It's ok, take your time.

Hallowed Pumpkin

FrostyPeaches
garnetshuriken

It's ok, take your time.

Nah, I want to do them, besides I need samples of that style heart (ps are any of them couples?... I really need samples for that too ... or a group, either one works heart )

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
garnetshuriken
FrostyPeaches
garnetshuriken

It's ok, take your time.

Nah, I want to do them, besides I need samples of that style heart (ps are any of them couples?... I really need samples for that too ... or a group, either one works heart )
they're all lone avatars. If you want to couple them up you may. I dont mind.

Hallowed Pumpkin

FrostyPeaches
garnetshuriken
FrostyPeaches
garnetshuriken

It's ok, take your time.

they're all lone avatars. If you want to couple them up you may. I dont mind.

kk, I'll just do singles of each of them and then make one with all of them in a group

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
garnetshuriken

kk, I'll just do singles of each of them and then make one with all of them in a group
Ok. Thankyou.

Goodluck with your midterms.

Hallowed Pumpkin

FrostyPeaches
garnetshuriken

Ok. Thankyou.

Goodluck with your midterms.

Thanks a ton heart

Sugary Vampire

17,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
garnetshuriken
Custard Bun
garnetshuriken

Thank you!

Sorry it's taking so long, with midterms on college level Chemistry, Anatomy & Physiology, Statistics (aka sadistics crying ), and Economy it's understandable that I'm studying like all hell, but I am still working and will have your art done as soon as I can (I've saved a pic of your avi so you're free to change her whenever)

Thank you for letting me know. I have forgotten really...so please don't feel too bad ^^;; I know what it's like to get involved with real life 4laugh heart

Hallowed Pumpkin

Custard Bun
garnetshuriken
Custard Bun
garnetshuriken

Thank you!

Thank you for letting me know. I have forgotten really...so please don't feel too bad ^^;; I know what it's like to get involved with real life 4laugh heart

Thank you, you're actually the person I was looking for; I've finished some art for you (simply because I am going in no particular order whatsoever, lol)
Here you go
User Image User Image User Image

Hallowed Pumpkin

FrostyPeaches
garnetshuriken

It's ok, take your time.

Im half-way done
here's what I've got:
User Image User Image User Image
I'll have the others done as soon as possible smile
Please don't say "that's good enough, you don't need to do anymore art for me, you need to focus on your hospital visits and such" doing this art distracts me from it all so I will continue drawing for the others here as well as you because it helps to calm down and not freak otu so much

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
garnetshuriken
how did your midterms go?
and holygeezus they are so cute! *pokes screen*
ok i won't say anything. it drawing/pixeling helps you stay calm then continue doing that.
i have been in the breedable changing pets forum of gaia. the shops have lots of neat pets during Halloween time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff