Please send trade with Pg Number and Correct amount to Avellini

Thank you so much for ordering ^^!

Magical Marshmallow

42,625 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Snack Artist 250
Jay Wayne

you should buy it if you get it got a good price I really enjoy it.
I haven't even heard of ghost trick ( I shall look it up though )
You know i wasn't much a of first person gamer myself until I played skyrim it really got me more into first person games.
Yeah that figurine of Alduin looks amazing it looks really good for the price too.

yeah Terraria was fun until I got everything on the game and then my friends stopped playing it online so it doesn't interest me as much.

I usually only post here too I am to shy to post in other places *-*

my problem is I will buy items forget to update (but I'll upload it on my photobucket)
so the day I finally want to update I have a pile of things to add and I usually get annoyed with myself for being lazy.

I pixel'd for a month maybe off and on when I was sixteen (but I was like most teens if I wasn't better by the next day I'd give up)
a week ago my internet went out for about two days so all I did was practice pixelling and it was great practice considering I have never pixel'd at this level so I am pretty happy with my art.

Mewling Kitten

Hey there, I'd like to order . . .
Cupcakes: All (750)
Snacks: All (800)
Knicknacks: Red Teapot (200)
Limited: All (800)
Total: 3000
Tip:450
Subtotal:2550

Avellini
that is crazy =| I didn't know people actually sold their accounts
but I can believe it and it is grombie I always thought it was weird saying "grombie".

User ImageYeah, all that for a skin!
Gaia made a good call to release potions and what not to refrain from that happening again.
Grombie is weird to say. So is prunny. I just call it purple grunny...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Marshmallow

42,625 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Snack Artist 250
BabyDucklingLove
Cupcakes: All (750)
Snacks: All (800)
Knicknacks: Red Teapot (200)
Limited: All (800)
Total: 3000
Tip:450
Subtotal:2550

;^; thank you so much for ordering

Mewling Kitten

Avellini

;^; thank you so much for ordering

=0
You're welcome~

Magical Marshmallow

42,625 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Snack Artist 250
ChobitsLover

I know prunny just makes me think of prunes and prunes make me think of really mean people ;^;.

Rainbow Champion

15,025 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Avellini

I'll definitely keep an eye out for it in the shops. I hate how super expensive games can be...even if they've been out a while gonk I'll have to keep an eye out online too.
I've tried some first-person shooters before (I think it was Halo? or something similar, it was a few years back though) but the camera angle/movement started to give me a headache. I've never really been into first-person games but I keep getting tempted to buy games like Crysis and Skyrim.
I think Skyrim will be one of those games I'll keep an eye out for in the sales/ get if it's going cheaper. Do you know if you can play any of Skyrim over-the-shoulder? I've seen some random clips like that.

Yeah I know the feeling, I find I don't get as much fun out of some games if I play by myself. Like Little Big Planet, I have some fun by myself but it's waay more fun playing it with friends.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I find some of the other forums can be a little intimidating...
The only other place I post is in guilds but that's only because all the members are my rl friends.

I should really update my toybox every time I buy something but I get lazy and go "Oh I'll just wait till I have a few more items, that way I can do them all at once" orz
I used to be really diligent with it when I first got into minishops...

That's pretty cool, your pixels look really good, I would've thought you'd been doing it for way longer. Sometimes I like when my internet or power goes, it forces me to do other stuff, that being said I do get really annoyed when it happens too lol

Magical Marshmallow

42,625 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Snack Artist 250
Jay Wayne

Yeah I try to get games on sale I have a few exceptions though heh (Skyrim and Dragons Dogma)
I really hate first person shooters they are probably the most annoying games hand down
everytime I play those games I get so sick I feel like I have a stomach virus.

Skyrims camera is lovely thoughI didn't even get sick at all playing the game I really enjoyed the game.
I love little big planet it is probably one of the best online games out there!

I never really got much out of guilds even if it was run by my friends
in real life mainly because the reasoning behind the guild was just silly.

oh man I will let mine pile up until it is a big mess haha and I feel like a complete hobo for being lazy D:
When my internet goes out I am really cut off from the world ( I live about 10-20 minutes from an actual town )
so the internet is (sadly) my life in a way that and I don't get out much and I am sick often.
Avellini
I know prunny just makes me think of prunes and prunes make me think of really mean people ;^;.

User Image...I think of old shriveled up purple grunnies. D:
These things need better names.

Rainbow Champion

15,025 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Avellini

Same, I always wait a few months for games to go cheaper or on sale before I get them. Unless it's a game I really want. I do that with dvds too. I like downloading demos for some free gaming XD Man it'd be awesome if they put a Skyrim demo in the PSN store for me to have a go on...
I'm soo not into FPS, the headaches are a major put-off and I've never really gotten the appeal of things like CoD. Skyrim sounds good, I want to get it.

Little Big Planet is so awesome ^^ I like some of the costumes like the Final Fantasy 7 ones and the Captain America.
The Metal Gear Pack was really fun too.

We originally made it as a place to rp but we mainly use it to post spam these days like links to free gaia items or we'll share youtube videos. We even have our rl wishlists in there to make it easier for everyone to buy each other presents XD

I'm determined to get mine sorted! I feel all "must show off the awesome things I've bought!"

Wow that's quite the travel.
The internet is about 80% of my life, the rest is gaming or watching dvds XDD Don't get me wrong though, I don't mind if the internet goes for a few hours but if it's more than that I start to freak out. It does my head in when Gaia has server issues when I'm online.
(is it bad if I say I'm glad your internet went for a little bit, else we wouldn't have your awesome pixels!)

Aww it's sad to hear you get sick, I hope it nothing too serious!

Magical Marshmallow

42,625 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Snack Artist 250
ChobitsLover
Avellini

User Image...I think of old shriveled up purple grunnies. D:
These things need better names.

that is definitely true x-x

so I am trying to make an event on here for summer.
what kind of items/food make you think of summer?

Magical Marshmallow

42,625 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Snack Artist 250
Jay Wayne

a skyrim demo would have been awesome.
I can't believe the new expanision pack is out "DawnGaurd" (atleast I think it is)
Yeah I love making my little sack person look cute!

hah it sounds more like (reddit for friends only) looool than a guild
aww I love buying pixel food and such it makes me so happy ^^

Yeah I game and use the internet (handhelds are so rad)
so tell me PS3 or Xbox?

My sickness is kind of serious but it'll be ok it always is :'D.
Avellini
that is definitely true x-x

so I am trying to make an event on here for summer.
what kind of items/food make you think of summer?

User ImageSummer treats!
Popsicles, shaved ice/snow cones, fruity drinks in glasses with little umbrellas, watermelon slices.
If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to tell you. (:

Cupcakes: All
Snacks: All
Knicknacks: n/a
Limited: All
Total: 2,350g
Tip: Yes ♥
Subtotal: 3k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items