Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Survivor

BIG NEWS

Just wanted to give everyone a big reminder that tomorrow is the last day to order from this shop! I will be closing up shop permanently as of 11:59 AM EDT (8:59 AM PDT) tomorrow.

I have added one additional spot to both the custom and custom scene waiting lists. I have decreased the amount of custom edits I will allow to be ordered at once from 2 to 1. I still have quite a large order to fill for another user so it may be quite some time before I'll be able to fill both that order and any others that come today or early tomorrow. The shop will likely be closed before any custom orders made today or tomorrow will be completed but rest assured any orders placed but not completed before closing time will be completed and sent to the orderer as soon as they are completed!

Thanks for all the support over the years guys! heart

Your shop keeper,
Pat

Dangerous Lunatic

crying Good bye edit shop.

Beloved Survivor

NightSymphony
crying Good bye edit shop.

Thanks for all your support night! heart

Beloved Survivor

I know this shop is closed but wanted to give a heads up that I'll be cleaning my photobucket of all orders! If you did not save your order please PM me and tell me what edit(s) you need and I'll re-upload them and you'll have 1 hour to save them, then I will remove them from my photobucket again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff