Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Beloved Survivor

ICESYS

Hi There ICESYS... I have started working on your edit and I'm realizing now that it's gonna be a giant load of work for me and that big of an animation is going to create a rather huge file size with all the little details and such. I think it's gonna take me a lot more time than 10,000g worth.

I hate to do this but would you mind terribly if since your budget is 10,000g that I just do one portion of it as originally thought? I hate to do this now it's just as I started doing the backgrounds and thinking of how the animation will progress how huge this file is going to be and how much it's going to take to complete.

I do have a suggestion since I did kind of offer to do it all as one animation I feel pretty guilty now that I'm realizing how huge this thing is going to be I'd like to propose that we can do each portion as a separate edit. What do you think?

The reason this hit me was as I started working on your edit I remembered back to when I was making an Christmas emote and it was very complex that when I saved it out to gif it started getting all choppy as it played and I thought that I didn't want to give you an edit that turned out all choppy.

So let me know if you want it in two edits or just one edit of one portion and which portion.

If you'd rather not continue with this sale I understand and you can cancel the trade. I really really apologize. I just didn't think of the size of the file until I started working. sweatdrop

O.G. Lovergirl

PatBenatar1

While I was going through different scene of Cinderella. We can probably do one scene of the fairy godmother waving her magic wand and changing her from the rags right into the beautiful belle at the ball. I think that scene will be much simpler and smaller file size. What are your thoughts about changing it completely to that scene? No prince, no carriage, etc. Just two looks for Cinderella and a small godmother fairy with her wand. I know in the original movie, the godmother is bigger, but we don't need to follow exact.

On another note, please don't feel guilty. We don't know how much time things will be until we start working on it. So, I didn't mind. Hopefully, my above scene is much easier.

Beloved Survivor

ICESYS
PatBenatar1

While I was going through different scene of Cinderella. We can probably do one scene of the fairy godmother waving her magic wand and changing her from the rags right into the beautiful belle at the ball. I think that scene will be much simpler and smaller file size. What are your thoughts about changing it completely to that scene? No prince, no carriage, etc. Just two looks for Cinderella and a small godmother fairy with her wand. I know in the original movie, the godmother is bigger, but we don't need to follow exact.

On another note, please don't feel guilty. We don't know how much time things will be until we start working on it. So, I didn't mind. Hopefully, my above scene is much easier.

Yes! I can do something like that! That sounds really cute. Are you thinking you want the fairy god mother to look sort of like tinkerbelle?

O.G. Lovergirl

PatBenatar1
ICESYS
PatBenatar1

Yes! I can do something like that! That sounds really cute. Are you thinking you want the fairy god mother to look sort of like tinkerbelle?
Great! Not really tinkerbelle. Fairy Godmother is suppose to look like a grandmother: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7700000/Cinderella-and-her-Fairy-Godmother-disney-princess-7790389-500-390.jpg

So a smaller version of the above pic of what she's suppose to look like.

Beloved Survivor

ICESYS
PatBenatar1
ICESYS
PatBenatar1

Great! Not really tinkerbelle. Fairy Godmother is suppose to look like a grandmother: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7700000/Cinderella-and-her-Fairy-Godmother-disney-princess-7790389-500-390.jpg

So a smaller version of the above pic of what she's suppose to look like.

Oh yes, yes I know, I just mean size wise would you like her approximately tinker belle size or bigger?

O.G. Lovergirl

PatBenatar1

Oh yes, yes I know, I just mean size wise would you like her approximately tinker belle size or bigger?
Oh. It doesn't matter. If she's tinker belle size, as long as you can see the details that will distinguish her from Tink.

Beloved Survivor

ICESYS
PatBenatar1

Oh. It doesn't matter. If she's tinker belle size, as long as you can see the details that will distinguish her from Tink.

Oh yes I will make sure she's distinguishable.

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Unholy Sex Symbol

10,025 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100

Beloved Survivor

YYYYYAAAAAYYYYY Get to see Pat next month! *dances around the thread excitedly* (just had to share the excitement)

Beloved Survivor

News

Hi everyone! There is finally a new limited! Jacks Puppet is now available! It's available animated or un-animated. Head on over to the limiteds post!

Also

Evelyn Moonmeadow

you have earned one custom edit for helping out in signature soldier! Thanks and feel free to post your order when ever you like!
Jack's Puppet!
Username: Saori Synmatsu
Base: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Animated or unanimated: Both
Wig: Nah
Face:Whatever you like.
Recolours:Nope
Nametag: Nah

Total:2k+Tip = 3k

Galactic Assassin

24,875 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Winter Warrior 50
Jack's Puppet!
Username: Goddess selenity
Base:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Animated or unanimated: animated
Wig: no
Face: no
Recolours:no
Nametag: yes

Total: 1000

Beloved Survivor

Goddess Selenity

hi there goddess! Thanks for the order!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items