Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Survivor

Reiyuka
I've been pretty good - same as usual, really. I took this test yesterday, and apparently I'm 5.5 out of 6 happy. Now I'm not really sure, BUT THAT SEEMS PRETTY HAPPY TO ME.

Mostly though I was just preoccupied with life and all that. It is a well known fact that life always drags us away from our most beloved internet.

How have you been, sweetie? Inform me!

I've been good, had an awesome summer going to concerts and seeing my beloved rockers Pat & Spyder who actually remembered me (still can't believe it)! I'm having a bit of a rough month this month do to having to go in for surgery on the 14th and stay in hospital for 5 to 7 days afterward (it's a good thing I didn't have any other plans for valentines day!) Other than that, I'm good. I don't know if you were here but I started an emote shop (as you probably already know) and my edit shop has changed a bit. I also recently started an avatar edit and art contest, haven't gotten many entries yet so hoping I get more!

Romantic Bookworm

Oh wow, you've been keeping busy!

I'm so happy for you that Pat & Spyder recognized you; honestly, I'm not that surprised that they did. You're a huge fan, anyone can see that, and I'm sure that you've impressed them with your spazzy cuteness plenty to remain memorable. Still, it's wonderful that they showed recognition!

In contrast, it's quite sad to hear about the operation. To me, the 14th isn't really an out-of-the-ordinary day 'cause I'm blissfully unattached, but going in for an operation then still kind of blows... where are you getting surgery? As in, what part of your body? I hope your family is planning on visiting you often in the hospital; the days will fly by if they do.

Though I am aware of the emote shop, and the changes in your edit shop - so great that you're still keeping creative, go you! - happened before my EXTREMELY LONG HIATUS, I think... A shame about the contest, though. I'm sure more people will come to it, if you maybe advertise it a bit more...?

Beloved Survivor

Reiyuka
Oh wow, you've been keeping busy!

I'm so happy for you that Pat & Spyder recognized you; honestly, I'm not that surprised that they did. You're a huge fan, anyone can see that, and I'm sure that you've impressed them with your spazzy cuteness plenty to remain memorable. Still, it's wonderful that they showed recognition!

In contrast, it's quite sad to hear about the operation. To me, the 14th isn't really an out-of-the-ordinary day 'cause I'm blissfully unattached, but going in for an operation then still kind of blows... where are you getting surgery? As in, what part of your body? I hope your family is planning on visiting you often in the hospital; the days will fly by if they do.

Though I am aware of the emote shop, and the changes in your edit shop - so great that you're still keeping creative, go you! - happened before my EXTREMELY LONG HIATUS, I think... A shame about the contest, though. I'm sure more people will come to it, if you maybe advertise it a bit more...?

Aww thanks! My operations in my abdomen so it'll be a rather big incision. Yeah my mum'll be there most of the time and others will visit lots. Oh yes I think you were here when I started my emote shop. As for the contest. It's an incredibly long one so that might explain the lack of entries at the moment. I'm never sure how to get the word out about that sort of stuff. I just keep bumping. And actually I got the entries I have earlier than I expected. I was expecting to have to wait a lot longer before I got any entries. I think that's because it's an avatar art contest as well.

Romantic Bookworm

That could probably be it... I guess, from what I've noticed, is that if you have enough people with a banner to the contest in their signature, and then have them hanging out in other threads... yeah, that's probably the best advertising manner.

Yikes, yes, abdomen should give a big incision... I hope everything goes well!

Beloved Survivor

Never thought of that.

Yup and I start on only clear fluids tomorrow so I get spoiled today. wink

Invisible Genius

10,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Millionaire 200

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
User Image

"Now listen here. What I'm sayin' to you is the honest truth...."

All the best for a speedy recovery 3nodding

Beloved Survivor

Hi Everyone. I'm still very sore but slowly getting better.

Beloved Survivor

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
-just pouncing in-

Beloved Survivor

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points